Collapse

Royal Palms, Royal Palms India, Goregaon East, Mumbai

Last updated: June 5 2016
100 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Royal Palms, Royal Palms India, Goregaon East, Mumbai

nothing is going well in royal palms no good people, no proper electricity,no BMC water supply......

Comment

no proper road, Toll always you have to pay, only jungle jungles,late night entry lots of checking by police even looters.......be careful......Royal palms and its surrounding People will make you fummed till to become roast and robbed your pocket till you become bagger.
      People like Nayak, Hariharan, D shankar making royal palms dirtist place ever.We should anhiliate these kind of forces.Royal palms looks very green like heaven but same place after one year become hell. people those who are living daily will expalin you well.

Comment

No good hospital service available .I have seen many old and emergency case people dying.

Becareful about false promises.
        Last edited by MANOJa; June 5 2016, 08:06 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

i am in lots of pain after investment.I am tring to sell my flat since last 1 1/2 years.no response.I bought heaven but after not a less than a year it became hell.

Take your dream home somewhere else plz.

Comment

Originally posted by handsomesid View Post
            I visited Morroccon in RP along with a friend. He intends to buy. going thru this site can anyone advice whether it's a good decision? Would appreciate if someone living there can update. also need to know if still electricity and water is an issue? thanx
            Summit apartment have most corrupt and goons since these society is form now and than problem keep coming.Society member nayak ,seceretary hariharan,D shankar are most corrupt,cheaters,goons/gundas.
            I am durga live at summit apts 1st floor.Nayak,Hariharan,D shankar came totally drunk and try to rape me and threaten to kill me by acid.I filed complained to police near my area. Now they are harrassing me by cutting water supply,electricity,some thorughing garbage at my door these kind of activites they are playing here.No body is safe here.I am looking to sell my apartment.Nayak chairman ,hariharan secretary ,D shankar these people are corrupt,cheater,rapeist, their kids will be same one day. These people threat each and every member goes to them for help.
            Need suggestion to correct these people.
            Durga DEVI

If you want to make your life hell and distroy your hardearned money than buy a flat in look like heaven for while.

Comment

[QUOTE=Durga devi;568859]Summit apartment have most corrupt and goons since these society is form now and than problem keep coming.Society member nayak ,

How much u selling yours for and what config? I'd be interested

Comment

I am planning to buy 2 bhk flat in palm 2 in royal palm. Is there any issue in this(palm2) building. I heard from someone that there is water supply problem. Could you please someone suggest me?

Comment

Any updates for Royal Palms. Went late evening to see the place. The roads has street lights and was not as bad as expected. The building all are not the best. Lotsa agents have been saying bmc water there now but checked with 1 bldg resident and he confirmed its tanker water still. The rates for rp are being slowly increased, most quoting 7500psqft which takes away the usp of cheap price.

If any residents active , pls update on the ongoings at rp.

Comment

agreed with kev23m, whatever negativity that has been going around for royal palms will have to cleared once and for all by the residents.. so far have seen both negative and positive responses coming on this with more positives added recently.. please confirm if any of the building still have a water/electricity problems? some resident did confirmed the shoddy constructions but i guess that can be corrected later.. but if it still has basic problems such water/electricity/legality etc. that will put away prospective buyers and will not help in rising the rate/per sq.f price.. residents please respond..

Comment

• Re : Royal Palms, Royal Palms India, Goregaon East, Mumbai

What is the current status now?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X