Collapse

Royal Palms, Royal Palms India, Goregaon East, Mumbai

Last updated: June 5 2016
100 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Royal Palms, Royal Palms India, Goregaon East, Mumbai

Issues are still there.. Once they are gone.. rate would be the market rate..

Originally posted by jayesh1582 View Post
    Can anyone suggest .whether one should go ahead and book at royal palms or problems are still persisting..
    Last edited by Sharpj; October 27 2010, 03:32 PM.

Comment

I'm indebted to Royal Palms. When I read in the newspapers about Royal Palms offering flats at 4000 psf, I searched the net if it was a scam and this is how I came to know of this nice forum.

Comment

Loan from SBI

Can anyone let me know if SBI has given loans to Emerald Isle I.

I have checked a property there and it seemed good.

When I queried, I understand the builder charges 1.5L for NOC.

Thank you for any help and info.

Comment

Can you elaborate what "good" is ? I don't even want to start discussing the negatives

Comment

There are no "sweet spots" in Mumbai RE market. If prices are relatively less in certain areas, it for the "reason". Just because property is available 4k/sq ft this doesnt mean its cheap..

Comment

1.5 lacs for NOC

i ve never heard any builder charge anything extra for NOC? is this the standard practice?

Comment

Yes They do charge without doubt

Originally posted by rembrants View Post
                i ve never heard any builder charge anything extra for NOC? is this the standard practice?

Comment

No Issues in buying a resale property in Royal Palms

Hi Everyone. Had read all the negative things about Royal Palms. Still when I saw a flat , couldn't help but buying it. Its a resale flat and I invested my entire life's saving in buying this flat and had to take a loan also. I am not an investor or an NRI who has lot of money. I am an actual buyer who stays in my flat and will never sell it. The view is just amazing and you feel so fresh after coming home. I just feel like staying in heaven. If anyone is planning to buy a property in Royal Palms, I would suggest only 4 buildings where you can purchase a flat without any issues. Its Palms 1, Picadilly 1, Emerald 2 & Picadilly 3. All these buildings have a registered society and an (OC) Occupancy Certificate which is issued by BMC. So these properties are absolutely legal. These 4 societies are very active and there is no problem of water, electricity and cleanliness. The Private banks used to issue loan in Royal Palms couple of years ago, however, they dont give loan now. The reason is not that the properties are illegal or there are defaulters in this area, Its mainly because of their dispute with the Builder which they don't reveal. All nationalized banks provide loan in Royal palms if the property documents are clear. I took the loan from SBI. The 1st document they asked for was OC or else they dont provide loan. Dont buy any underconstruction property from the builder as you dont know when will you get the posession and even if you get the posession, you will be at the mercy of the builder for the basic necessities, till the society is formed, which take ages. I got all my property documents checked by a lawyer and also by BMC as my childhood friend works in BMC. Everything is legal and its not a forest land.

Comment

doubts clear

i am planning to buy a house in royal palms and i have an entire family. i hope it is safe for women and no problems with traveling at night.

any suggestions are welcome..

Comment

Please read through the posts about Royal Palms.. Please do visit the place.. especially in the night and decide for yourself..

Originally posted by MinazSajan View Post
                      i am planning to buy a house in royal palms and i have an entire family. i hope it is safe for women and no problems with traveling at night.

any suggestions are welcome..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X