Anyone has news of Royal Palms, Goregaon? Has anyone bought an apartment there or seen the place? Is it worth purchasing an apartment there? How is the location and reputation of the builder?
Read more
99 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • By the way if you search this whole forum, you will find that delaying possesion are the growing norm of the builder these days. Any building is at least 6 months to 1 year late in possesion. So i have accepted it now as a bitter fact of real estate norms here. Just my 2 cents ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by starboy786
    Hii Sagar, I have bought a 2 BHK flat in Royal Palms in Ruby Isles and the possession was supposed to be given in March 2012 i.e. last month. However, they have postponed it by the end of the year. I went to the sales department and talked with its head and places the same issue. They said they are going to compensate us either by reducing price or most probably adjusting that money in the 'society maintenance charges'.

Yes, you are right , the builder is supposed to compensate by paying you an interest on your principal or adjusting it somewhere else. I suggest you look into the booking leteer which you got or the agreement of sale, that point will be mentioned there.

Thats why I have created a group called Ruby Isles, so we buyers can collectively put a cause or negotiate for any cause like this. You can find that group in forum.

If you need anymore info you can message me here in forum.

Ok got it...we have already paid full amount, only 4% is remaining which is to be paid when we get possession. so are you saying that this amount builder could waived off ??
    and yes late possession is seen everywhere now..hardly few builders gave it on right time...by the way i hope will get possession before this diwali..:)
    do u know anythng about water supply in Royal palms. I heard that there is no BMC water supply in colony...are they sorting this issue ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hii Sagar, as far as I have been told by the Sales Department in Royal Palms, it will be settled at the time of possesion. Even I have paid the full amount and that 4% is remaining to be paid at time of possesion.

Either that 4% will be waived off and if still excess money is left to be adjusted, apart from 4% it will be settled in the monthly maintenance too. I suggest you call Royal Palms office and talk to Mr Ganesh Dhoble regarding this, he is I guess the Head of Sales.

Regarding BMC water, I dont have any idea as such. The latest building to be built is 'Garden View Apartments' . Its better if you talk to the residents there. They will be able to give the exact picture.
    CommentQuote
  • Any news on Possession/Construction of Crystal Isle-II building ???
    CommentQuote
  • You can get a flat at much lower price in RP, but the downside is price will not appreciate much even after 2-3 years.. Builder has made this place rubbish, to say the least..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lokeshg98
    You can get a flat at much lower price in RP, but the downside is price will not appreciate much even after 2-3 years.. Builder has made this place rubbish, to say the least..

What if someone wants to live..and doesnt care about price appreciation whether its upwards/downwards ???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sagar2dumbre
    What if someone wants to live..and doesnt care about price appreciation whether its upwards/downwards ???

It is a difficult to place to stay in as it is in middle of no where (and also in middle of Jungle :) )
    CommentQuote
  • pls advice

I visited Morroccon in RP along with a friend. He intends to buy. going thru this site can anyone advice whether it's a good decision? Would appreciate if someone living there can update. also need to know if still electricity and water is an issue? thanx
    CommentQuote
  • ^ Tanker Water..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amul_capri
    ^ Tanker Water..

Thanks... What about the Electricity? Is the Society formed? I read that the society is taking up issues with builder?

Request revert.
    CommentQuote
  • Summit apartment have most corrupt and goons since these society is form now and than problem keep coming.Society member nayak ,seceretary hariharan,D shankar are most corrupt,cheaters,goons/gundas.
    I am durga live at summit apts 1st floor.Nayak,Hariharan,D shankar came totally drunk and try to rape me and threaten to kill me by acid.I filed complained to police near my area. Now they are harrassing me by cutting water supply,electricity,some thorughing garbage at my door these kind of activites they are playing here.No body is safe here.I am looking to sell my apartment.Nayak chairman ,hariharan secretary ,D shankar these people are corrupt,cheater,rapeist, their kids will be same one day. These people threat each and every member goes to them for help.
    Need suggestion to correct these people.
    Durga DEVI
    CommentQuote
  • Cheater, corrupt, rapist B.Nayak chairman, Hariharan secretary, D shankar of summit apts,royal palms,goregaon east ,mumbai-65
    Summit apartment have most corrupt and goons since these society is form now and than problem keep coming.Society member nayak ,seceretary hariharan,D shankar are most corrupt,cheaters,goons/gundas.
    I am durga live at summit apts 1st floor.Nayak,Hariharan,D shankar came totally drunk and try to rape me and threaten to kill me by acid.I filed complained to police near my area. Now they are harrassing me by cutting water supply,electricity,some thorughing garbage at my door these kind of activites they are playing here.No body is safe here.I am looking to sell my apartment.Nayak chairman ,hariharan secretary ,D shankar these people are corrupt,cheater,rapeist, their kids will be same one day. These people threat each and every member goes to them for help.
    Durga DEVI
    CommentQuote
  • Cheater,corrupt,rapist B. Nayak ,hariharan,D shankar

Originally Posted by handsomesid
    Thanks... What about the Electricity? Is the Society formed? I read that the society is taking up issues with builder?

Request revert.

Summit apartment have most corrupt and goons since these society is form now and than problem keep coming.Society member nayak ,seceretary hariharan,D shankar are most corrupt,cheaters,goons/gundas.
    Durga DEVI
    CommentQuote
  • Summit apartment have most corrupt and goons since these society is form now and than problem keep coming.Society member nayak ,seceretary hariharan,D shankar are most corrupt,cheaters,goons/gundas.
    Durga DEVI
    CommentQuote
  • nothing is going well in royal palms no good people, no proper electricity,no BMC water supply......
    CommentQuote