Royal Palms, Royal Palms India, Goregaon East, Mumbai

Last updated: June 5 2016
100 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Royal Palms, Royal Palms India, Goregaon East, Mumbai

Originally posted by starboy786 View Post
    I see, well I don't have any idea about that but definitely will ask the Royal Palms Office
    Quite likely that all these things are just rumors and you did the right thing. But just make sure you did the ground work right.

Powai to Goregaon area is not very famous for transparent deals.

Comment

I see, well I don't have any idea about that but definitely will ask the Royal Palms Office
      Personally I was very interested in buying an apartment there despite it is very very expensive, but even the workers there discouraged me . It is in the middle of nowhere. Over priced.

Comment

Yes Tulips, frankly speaking I have been to each and every link that you sent me before investing ... but the point is if you are buying a property within Mumbai at such a low price and its registered and SBI is financing it, then I think its worth the risk.

Even Hiranandani Group is facing a legal hassle and I dont think any property in Mumbai is 100% transparent. Everyone has its own loophole which either never comes in Light or it gets clear under red tape of Government in a few years.

Royal Palms is more of a rezoned land, and if there are more than 25 buildings and more than 20 bungalows and a 5 star and 7 star hotel in the same land , then I think if any one property will come under any problem, the whole thing has to come down ( which I dont think is possible ).

Personally I believe, there must have been a lot of problems when Royal Palms started but eventually they made their way with the red tapeism of government, Otherwise, why the owner of Royal Palms will himself invest almost a crores of rupees in constructing a 7 Star Hotel in Royal Palms area. He has to be sure himself before risking that much money.

Bad Construction : YES; Late Possesion : YES ; but i think that is nothing when I realise I paid nothing as compared to what I would had paid ( which is almost double) if i would had bought just a bit outside Royal Palms.

Comment

Originally posted by tulips View Post
          I think it is not land dispute ( whether the land is forest or not), but the approval. At least one newspaper published an article some time ago that RP does not have approval to construct higher floors.

They have obtained permission to construct uptill the plinth level. But they went ahead and constructed higher floors without approvals in place. This is a very old news and quite likely there is change.

Dear i dont understand that permission is only for plinth. What is the use of plinth if u r not going to construct any floors.

Comment

We have brought flat in Crystal Isle II building. builder was supposed to give possession in Dec-11 but till date no news when will we get it as the construction is still going on.
            somewhere in newspaper i read it that if builder fails to give possession on pre decided date then the flat owner can obtain suitable discount on flat or else builder should pay the fine to the flat owner.is it true ? and if yes by how mean we can achieve this ?

Comment

Hii Sagar, I have bought a 2 BHK flat in Royal Palms in Ruby Isles and the possession was supposed to be given in March 2012 i.e. last month. However, they have postponed it by the end of the year. I went to the sales department and talked with its head and places the same issue. They said they are going to compensate us either by reducing price or most probably adjusting that money in the 'society maintenance charges'.

Yes, you are right , the builder is supposed to compensate by paying you an interest on your principal or adjusting it somewhere else. I suggest you look into the booking leteer which you got or the agreement of sale, that point will be mentioned there.

Thats why I have created a group called Ruby Isles, so we buyers can collectively put a cause or negotiate for any cause like this. You can find that group in forum.

If you need anymore info you can message me here in forum.

Comment

By the way if you search this whole forum, you will find that delaying possesion are the growing norm of the builder these days. Any building is at least 6 months to 1 year late in possesion. So i have accepted it now as a bitter fact of real estate norms here. Just my 2 cents ...

Comment

Hii Sagar, I have bought a 2 BHK flat in Royal Palms in Ruby Isles and the possession was supposed to be given in March 2012 i.e. last month. However, they have postponed it by the end of the year. I went to the sales department and talked with its head and places the same issue. They said they are going to compensate us either by reducing price or most probably adjusting that money in the 'society maintenance charges'.

Yes, you are right , the builder is supposed to compensate by paying you an interest on your principal or adjusting it somewhere else. I suggest you look into the booking leteer which you got or the agreement of sale, that point will be mentioned there.

Thats why I have created a group called Ruby Isles, so we buyers can collectively put a cause or negotiate for any cause like this. You can find that group in forum.

If you need anymore info you can message me here in forum.
                  Ok got it...we have already paid full amount, only 4% is remaining which is to be paid when we get possession. so are you saying that this amount builder could waived off ??
                  and yes late possession is seen everywhere now..hardly few builders gave it on right time...by the way i hope will get possession before this diwali..
                  do u know anythng about water supply in Royal palms. I heard that there is no BMC water supply in colony...are they sorting this issue ?

Comment

Hii Sagar, as far as I have been told by the Sales Department in Royal Palms, it will be settled at the time of possesion. Even I have paid the full amount and that 4% is remaining to be paid at time of possesion.

Either that 4% will be waived off and if still excess money is left to be adjusted, apart from 4% it will be settled in the monthly maintenance too. I suggest you call Royal Palms office and talk to Mr Ganesh Dhoble regarding this, he is I guess the Head of Sales.

Regarding BMC water, I dont have any idea as such. The latest building to be built is 'Garden View Apartments' . Its better if you talk to the residents there. They will be able to give the exact picture.

Comment

Any news on Possession/Construction of Crystal Isle-II building ???

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X