Collapse

Royal Palms, Royal Palms India, Goregaon East, Mumbai

Last updated: June 5 2016
100 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Royal Palms, Royal Palms India, Goregaon East, Mumbai

You can get a flat at much lower price in RP, but the downside is price will not appreciate much even after 2-3 years.. Builder has made this place rubbish, to say the least..

Comment

Originally posted by lokeshg98 View Post
      You can get a flat at much lower price in RP, but the downside is price will not appreciate much even after 2-3 years.. Builder has made this place rubbish, to say the least..
      What if someone wants to live..and doesnt care about price appreciation whether its upwards/downwards ???

Comment

Originally posted by sagar2dumbre View Post
        What if someone wants to live..and doesnt care about price appreciation whether its upwards/downwards ???
        It is a difficult to place to stay in as it is in middle of no where (and also in middle of Jungle )

Comment

pls advice

I visited Morroccon in RP along with a friend. He intends to buy. going thru this site can anyone advice whether it's a good decision? Would appreciate if someone living there can update. also need to know if still electricity and water is an issue? thanx

Comment

^ Tanker Water..

Comment

Originally posted by amul_capri View Post
              ^ Tanker Water..
              Thanks... What about the Electricity? Is the Society formed? I read that the society is taking up issues with builder?

Request revert.

Comment

Summit apartment have most corrupt and goons since these society is form now and than problem keep coming.Society member nayak ,seceretary hariharan,D shankar are most corrupt,cheaters,goons/gundas.
                I am durga live at summit apts 1st floor.Nayak,Hariharan,D shankar came totally drunk and try to rape me and threaten to kill me by acid.I filed complained to police near my area. Now they are harrassing me by cutting water supply,electricity,some thorughing garbage at my door these kind of activites they are playing here.No body is safe here.I am looking to sell my apartment.Nayak chairman ,hariharan secretary ,D shankar these people are corrupt,cheater,rapeist, their kids will be same one day. These people threat each and every member goes to them for help.
                Need suggestion to correct these people.
                Durga DEVI

Comment

Cheater, corrupt, rapist B.Nayak chairman, Hariharan secretary, D shankar of summit apts,royal palms,goregaon east ,mumbai-65
                  Summit apartment have most corrupt and goons since these society is form now and than problem keep coming.Society member nayak ,seceretary hariharan,D shankar are most corrupt,cheaters,goons/gundas.
                  I am durga live at summit apts 1st floor.Nayak,Hariharan,D shankar came totally drunk and try to rape me and threaten to kill me by acid.I filed complained to police near my area. Now they are harrassing me by cutting water supply,electricity,some thorughing garbage at my door these kind of activites they are playing here.No body is safe here.I am looking to sell my apartment.Nayak chairman ,hariharan secretary ,D shankar these people are corrupt,cheater,rapeist, their kids will be same one day. These people threat each and every member goes to them for help.
                  Durga DEVI

Comment

Cheater,corrupt,rapist B. Nayak ,hariharan,D shankar

Originally posted by handsomesid View Post
                    Thanks... What about the Electricity? Is the Society formed? I read that the society is taking up issues with builder?

Request revert.
                    Durga DEVI

Comment

Durga DEVI

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X