Last updated: March 13 2017
24 | Posts
10760 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rodas Enclave by House of Hiranandani in Thane, Mumbai

Hi,

Does anyone here in the forum have updates about rodas encalve Thane. If anyone visited the construction site and see the development himself/herself? I saw on allcehckdelas that rate has gone up to rs 10700/sqft. Is this real? Seems unbelievable to me.

Thanks,
    Prakash
    Last edited January 11 2017, 05:30 PM.

Re : Rodas Enclave by House of Hiranandani in Thane, Mumbai

Prices in Rhodas on uptrend further

Yes this is true and indeed unbeleivable, as the prices were in the range of 9700rs/sft 3 mnths ago.

They are also going raise this further as they are expecting to large high spec project at 13000 rs /sft and commercial project at 15000rs/sft , as if this is not enough. Trying to get in line with powai I suppose. Flyovers and next on metro will surely assist this. Not sure about how long will this go on
    cheers

Comment

Rodas

The price quoted by Allcheckdeals are partially incorrect. The present rates for 2-3 bedroom is 9800 and +1000 for 4-5 bedroom. Likely to increase futher by december end. Construction is in progress in full swing. I have a flat in Woodstock. First slab is about to complete. SOme 4-5 bedroom flats are 17-18 floor slabs cast.The possesion date of June 2015 slihtly puts me off. Hope they deliver by end 2014 latest.

Comment

Metro in 2020

Originally posted by kumarm77 View Post
        Yes this is true and indeed unbeleivable, as the prices were in the range of 9700rs/sft 3 mnths ago.

They are also going raise this further as they are expecting to large high spec project at 13000 rs /sft and commercial project at 15000rs/sft , as if this is not enough. Trying to get in line with powai I suppose. Flyovers and next on metro will surely assist this. Not sure about how long will this go on
        cheers
        Metro is expected in 2020

cheers!!

Comment

I have a flat in Annora. The current rates have been revised to Rs 9900 per sqft for 2 & 3 bhk flats with a Rs 99 per sqft floor rise.The rates on allcheckdeals is incorrect.

Comment

Rates @10500 per sqft now...likely to increase soon!

Comment

Let me add, the above rate of 10,500 is correct but now they claim to have sold all lower floor apartments and have availability only from 14th floor onwards and floor rise is 105 rs per floor so do the math what it will cost u for a 2bhk on the 14th floor ... also parking is 8.5 lacs per car which is a closed parking .. too expensive now imho but let me also add that the construction quality is superb and the sample flat will simply blow u away and u will want to stay there ...

Comment

Update

2 days ago following the visit

1. current price 9900persqft which will be 10500psft after 1st Jan

2. they are expecting to raise this further in line with H meadows,thane which is currently between 13,500 to 14,500 psft (more then some projects in andheri chandivili )

3. Commercial project yet to be launched up from 13,500 to 14500 sq ft.

4. Bayer pharma has brought a big 8floor block in h estate, besides this commerical complex after selling their building in powai (as cost cutting measure). Good for rhodas and h estate flat owners as rentals will be in demand.

5. New high tech ultra modern project on GB road by hiranandani, never seen before in thane to be launched at 15000 rs psft probably in 6 months ( all this seems unbelievable in the back ground of recession and job cuts ) .

6. People also buying here (despite high prices- because of he popular school in hira estate which only entertains school admission, if the flat is in your name.

7. transport links , flyowers on GB rd to facilitate in 2 to 3 yrs . Simsagar thanks for 2020 metro update - which i guess may take more time.

cheers

Comment

Thanks everyone.I have purchased a flat in Eva and recently received a payment notice as plinth is complete. Also like the building construction update on rodasenclave.com. By the way did anyone take loan from a US bank to finance a house in India? I am planning to take some loan against my 401k but still I would have to arrange good chunk of money. Please let me know if anyone has idea.

Comment

This is good news!The rates at ultra modern project on GB Road are already Rs 16000 per sqft with the launch likely to happen six months down the line.
                    With all the development listed by kumar,the rates at Rodas will cross 11000 per sqft very very soon!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X