It is amazing that all the people in this forum are so..helpless iam sorry SELFISH is the right word to define them... there is more than 360... view on my thread but no comments or any advise.... on it... USEless forum...

It is All about the DREAM CITY which is in boisar..
the builder is quoting 2500 per sq.ft and he promise to pay back 45000 k every year for the next 27 years.. I just wanted to know is that possible ..???
i was waiting for ur valueable comments BUT

There was more than 160 views on that thread but not even a single reply....... :(
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Anand durai
    It is amazing that all the people in this forum are so..helpless iam sorry SELFISH is the right word to define them... there is more than 360... view on my thread but no comments or any advise.... on it... USEless forum...

the builder is quoting 2500 per sq.ft and he promise to pay back 45000 k every year for the next 27 years.. I just wanted to know is that possible ..???

There was more than 160 views on that thread but not even a single reply....... :(

Firstly, plz don't get judgemental - this is public forum and people can choose to comment or ignore "postings" - we can't force people to "respond" to each & every posts.

Now, regarding your post - it's quite possible this (or similar) post may have been debated or discussed in the past - u never know - it's 24x7 active forum hence it's quite possible. or alternatively, ppl think this query is not worth responding as it's inherently risky!!

Anyways, as regards your "Dream City" related query - money-back schemes and too over a period of 27 yrs is highly risky proposition - i hope u realise in today's world, things change overnight so drastically that all promises seem to vanish in thin air. e.g StockGuru type ponzi schemes are dozen a dime - don't fall prey and lose your hard earned money to such schemes.

U r tempted becos of 2500 psft rate - well, rate is on cheaper side (sorry afffordable) but then what's the gurantee this and money back promises will be kept - no amount of legal paper work, agreement will help to "insure" the inherent risks in such deals.

Please protect ur monies by going for reputed builkder with track record...

My verdict ---> Keep away from such money back schemes except those from LIC!!

P.S. Now that u have got at least 1 reply from forum and hope u have no more grudges?
    CommentQuote
  • A helpless (or rather DESPERATE is the right word) investor. This is a public forum and no body has a obligation to reply.
    CommentQuote
  • dude if it is too good to be true then it probably isnt :D
    CommentQuote
  • Are you looking for Property or money back scheme?
    I suggest for money back scheme stick with our good old Life Insurer LIC preferably
    CommentQuote

not entirely true, as others have stated no one is committed to reply to all threads/question. But i would like to point out that yes people out here in this forum are not bull on target. You pick any thread and if you want to find the valuable information on some project you have to dig N number of pages/comments to find the exact information.

People just debate out of topic and want to prove point rather than talking on the topic of thread. Well this is the truth trend out here!!!

You can only gather information from here, please don't make any judgement out it.
    CommentQuote
  • are u in junior college ?

lets say if some one says its a very very good investment , would you blindly go and buy , no wonder mumbai real estate market is bad , there are this gawar brokers on real estate forums posting about the location
    instead of Mary immaculate , they mention MARRY immaculate , i can give some more egs, my point is you have to make ur own decisions , do u want sppon feeding , if it was so easy everybody would have done it and gotten richer

Originally Posted by Anand durai

CommentQuote

You got few reply to your questions and you never said"thanks" to anybody. Now tell us who is SELFISH? .
    CommentQuote

Here is feedback for your Dream City project in Boisar:
    This is one bullsh*t "scheme". This is absolutely not possible. Even trusted banks do not go beyond 5-8 years for taking FD deposits. will you trust a builder for 27 years?

Spend that money on your children's education or on your family members. That will give you higher rate of return.

Originally Posted by Anand durai
    i was waiting for ur valueable comments BUT There was more than 160 views on that thread but not even a single reply....... :(

you are a member since 2011 and in all of your childish 18 posts in one year, you have been asking others about useless ponzy scheme projects. Have you posted even a single helpful post for any other project or helped any other member?

In your words this forum is "useless" and the members are "selfish". If you can say that about IREF forum, am sure you must share similar feelings towards your work colleagues, family members, and overall society in general. Sometimes when every one seems bad and unhelpful to you.. It is time to introspect.
    CommentQuote

I dont agree....I have always used this forum and found it quite informative. All forum members are helpful and they are always ready to help you with correct information.
    CommentQuote
  • Get out

I suggest forum members to stop replying to this useless Post...Let him get out of this forum. :bab (3):

Originally Posted by bruno11
    I dont agree....I have always used this forum and found it quite informative. All forum members are helpful and they are always ready to help you with correct information.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by HDIL MT
    I suggest forum members to stop replying to this useless Post...Let him get out of this forum. :bab (3):

+1
    CommentQuote