Sort by :
Filter by :
- Even I am interested in this project. Can someone guide me with the exact location of this project? Is it nearby Lodha CR or CRG?
How is the connectivity?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by GuruShuruSeems to be an interesting project by Arihant, currently selling at approximately 4000 per/sq-ft.
Looking for a property I can shift in to, there is no clear information about this on the web hence thought if anyone here can help me with as much information as possible about this project. Also, from appreciation point of view which area between Taloja and Nilje is better.
Are there properties available at this rate around Sector 35, 36 in Kharghar and areas of Taloja adjoining Kharghar.
Your suggestions would be highly appreciated.
For areas adjoining Taloja - try the Kalamboli route rather than Kharghar route. Kharghar is almost doing 6500psft - quite expensive. Even from appreciation perspective Kalamboli-Taloja route is better. Avoid Ulwe, Kharghar and New Panvel - highly investor driven mkt and speculative rates.
No idea of Arihant projectCommentQuote0Flag
- Appreciate your reply, this would be too much to ask but if you don't mind could you also suggest good projects, builders etc in my price range, if you are aware of any please.
Aarohi as far as I know is close to Lodha's Casa Bella/Gold project, had made up my mind for Lodha but that as well now is out of reach. Considering the surroundings, rates quoted by Lodha seemed too much hence wanted information on Aarohi.CommentQuote0Flag
- Guru, I agree with you regarding higher pricing of Lodha looking at the location. The connectivity is the biggest issue there.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by GuruShuruAppreciate your reply, this would be too much to ask but if you don't mind could you also suggest good projects, builders etc in my price range, if you are aware of any please.
Aarohi as far as I know is close to Lodha's Casa Bella/Gold project, had made up my mind for Lodha but that as well now is out of reach. Considering the surroundings, rates quoted by Lodha seemed too much hence wanted information on Aarohi.
For 4000 psft rate u will have several projects in Kalamboli area - "Sai XXX" is a reputed builder in Kharghar/Kalamboli area - Sai has several projects in-progress across that belt - plz visit personally and chk the location, layout and price etc - remember Sai is good quality at some premium...unable to share any project name at his moment - will share as details are available with me..OK?
Be careful before u get involved in Lodha Casa project - this is very very large project complex with TALL promises - already the project is more than 1.5 yrs behind schedule - chk the Lodha Casa thrread on the forum for more details....if u ask me - avoid Lodha Casa unless u have 10 yr waiting patience to get property & some decent social infrastructure.
- Thanks for the info Sagar, do let me know if you are able to get any information about specific projects please.
I as well will plan to visit these areas over the weekend, lets hope I will find the kind of property I'm looking for and most importantly in my price range.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hey Gurushuru, Did you finalize anything at Arihant Aarohi?CommentQuote0Flag
- I am also interested to buy 1 BHK in Arihant Aarohi. I have visited the site last weekend. They have started cleaning the land and did some covering of the plot. They will be starting construction within 1 or 2 months. Has anybody booked flat in this project? How is the future porspect of this Kalyan-Shil road?CommentQuote0Flag
- Bhavesh, can u share the details of Arihant Aarohi.
- Psf rate
- available configurations
- total package
- amenities offered
Also it would be great if u share the same for Saptashree Galaxy
Thanks in adv.CommentQuote0Flag
Arihant Aarohi: Arihant Aarohi - Ongoing Residential Projects, Flats in Thane
1 BHK: 702 Sq ft
Construction work is yet to begin
1 BHK: 670
After talking to few developers it seems psf rate on this road is between 4000 to 5000. Now I need to figure out how the future propect of this area is? And then the project.CommentQuote0Flag
- Please refer https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/180-gurgaon-master-plan-2021-live-in-the-present-or-dream-about-future?p=6#post180 for more projects on this strechCommentQuote0Flag
- Re: Arihant Aarohi - Shil PhataOriginally Posted by mit_miPlease refer https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/180-gurgaon-master-plan-2021-live-in-the-present-or-dream-about-future?p=6#post180 for more projects on this strech
This link is about some gurgao property alert... Kindly post correct link
Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2CommentQuote0Flag
- hi, any update on this Arihant project? I heard that they have started work and current basic rate is 4800/ sqft.
i liked the project site and seems to have future potential. someone mentioned about high tension wire, which is a concern?!!!
can anyone who purchased recently update on the rate and progress?? many thanks in advance.CommentQuote0Flag
- HI All,
How many of you has already booked here,
Lets re active this dead post,
Share your views/ideas/update.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hello Needreamhome;
Thanks for resurrecting this thread. It would be nice if other owners in Arihant Aarohi can come together to share their experience.
P.S. I have booked A-xxx.CommentQuote0Flag