Seems to be an interesting project by Arihant, currently selling at approximately 4000 per/sq-ft.
Looking for a property I can shift in to, there is no clear information about this on the web hence thought if anyone here can help me with as much information as possible about this project.
Also, from appreciation point of view which area between Taloja and Nilje is better.
Are there properties available at this rate around Sector 35, 36 in Kharghar and areas of Taloja adjoining Kharghar.
Your suggestions would be highly appreciated.
Read more
29 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Me B-5xx
    CommentQuote
  • Me B-XXXX
    CommentQuote
  • So what is the current status of the project?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • BigTiger2 years ago
      Builder had taken 95% of the payment . 18th floor plan is not yet approved but it's constructed . It's in process of getting final approvals is the reason builder delaying the project . If anyone buying the flat just ask builder to give you approved plan file . You will know you should buy or not . Tentative possession date is Oct 17 . Dont know what will be final possession date . In my agreement possession date is April 18 . Builder was aware of all the jhol he will be doing so while doing agreements he has given different possession dates to different buyers . One of my friend is having possession date as Oct 16 . He is visiting builder now and then. Lets put on the possession dates if you have bought property here
  • Hi,

I am planning to buy @ Arihant Aarohi. Can you please give feedback regarding builder ?

Regards
    Rahul
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • BigTiger2 years ago
      Builder is good quality product but builder changed plans since 2012 . Dont know if he will get OC on time as if plan differs more than 5% of the approved plan OC is not issued ask him to give you approved plans for all G+18 floor . If he is able to give buy it . Rest builiding quality and repo of builder is good . You can trust him but I would suggest buy ready possession flat there insteas of from builder . It will be much cheaper
  • Originally Posted by rahuls9308
    Hi,

I am planning to buy @ Arihant Aarohi. Can you please give feedback regarding builder ?

Regards
    Rahul

Which wing are you planning to buy? What is the rate they are offering you? Issue with Arihant is that they keep on changing the plans too frequently which keeps on pushing the date of possession. Also they are not trustworthy, when I enquired the date of possession that the sales guy committed was Oct'16 but the date in the agreement is Apr'18. Even today when I went to site the sales rep was confident of handing over the possession by coming July which looks very very difficult. Looking at the speed of construction I feel that wings A & B would be ready with OC probably by Nov-Dec'17. Also they have added Wing C(CC is months away) which was not part of initial master plan. Their customer relationship management is pathetic.
    Good thing about this project is that the quality of construction is very good. I even liked the layout of 2BHK which minimises wastage of space.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • BigTiger2 years ago
      Sales people get bonus for selling the flat . We were cheated in the same fashion . Read my questions in one of the comments are take the answers in writing signed by the sales representative . If they sign buy the flat else spit on their face .
  • I am planning to buy in wing A & B. The sales rep has said that the possession will be in July '17 but I feel that it will take at least Nov 17. They are offering basic rate of 4950/-. Yes I liked the 2 BHK layout which none of the other builders nearby can match (Lodha, Saptshree, Bhoomi and Marathon).
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • BigTiger2 years ago
      You are right the area is 1032 carpet 610 which is much greater than others supplies like lodha , saptarishi . Kitchen is awesome size 10*8 . Nice soundproof windows but no balcony . Layout is good and well vastu compliant .Main road property . But only issue is possession date
  • Are the change in plans legally cleared or not? Will it possess any problem in OC ? How to verify that.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • BigTiger2 years ago
      What documents I have it shows approval upto G+17 . Podium clubhouse is yet to be approved . Ask him if he will write possession date as what he is saying and add penalty clause in the agreement . You will get the answer if you should go with the project or not . Market is down you can buy this flat when I us received . As there will b suffecient sell space for this project . I would suggest resale flat will b cheaper in this project .
  • Originally Posted by rahuls9308
    Are the change in plans legally cleared or not? Will it possess any problem in OC ? How to verify that.

As I said ASL keeps changing the plans, they have approved plan for 2 towers of stilt+18 floors. The latest plan wherein they have shifted the clubhouse on Podium is yet to be approved by TMC. I guess OC is given if the construction is as per latest approved plan. Hopefully approval of revised plan will be received in the next 2-3 months.
    CommentQuote
  • In the vicinity of Shilphata Arihant project seems to be best in terms of Construction quality, Building layouts, Builder reputation and location, there are some problem with delay in possession which is quite a common issue Now in Mumbai. In my view also possession date will be around Oct- Nov 17. Initially they have quoted for Dec 2016, but now it is Oct- nov 2017 (This is natural with any builder). Beyond Nov it will be a pain.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dubeyrahul12

As I said ASL keeps changing the plans, they have approved plan for 2 towers of stilt+18 floors. The latest plan wherein they have shifted the clubhouse on Podium is yet to be approved by TMC. I guess OC is given if the construction is as per latest approved plan. Hopefully approval of revised plan will be received in the next 2-3 months.

QUOTE=dubeyrahul12;n2486619]

You are very true . When the project was launched the CC was for G+12 . Later plan changed to G+15 . They have sold flats before they received any confirmation from authorities . Then changed the plan to G+17. Finally G+18 . You can very well see the plan details changing in the documents provided by Arihant . Now the podium shifted to first floor . As per approval plan I received its approved up to 17th floor only .No of car parking has to be increased because of increase in no of flats . Wing C which is launched is G+10 , construction not yet started . People who bought flat during prelaunch @3450 are feeling cheated as the initial plan dint include wing C . Wing C flats will be using amenities of Wing A&B . Cost per amenities area is already collected from WingA&B users . However by Adding Wing C the builder is making profit illegally . Moreover 18th floor is already constructed ,however the builder is not able to provide docs and approval for 18th floor . Percentage open space shown by builder in year 2013 is completely different . In year 2013 the possession dates told were Apr'16 . Then shifted to Oct'16 . July'17 .Then Oct'17. . Reason is builder taking flat owners for granted and extending possession dates till Apr'18. .One of client was cheated . ask the builder to mention possession date in the agreement .After initial payment giving 20% of the payment ,we realised that the possession date mentioned in the agreement is Apr'18 . We failed to manage builder to change the possession date to Oct 16 . Neither was able to add penalty clause in the agreement . Builder asked us to leave the project by forfeiting 30% of the 10Lakhs (Initial payment) seeing the reputation of the builder assurance . We dint backed out of the project .Later the possession dates kept on shifting . We made 95% payment in year july15 .. Still the possession is nowhere .I am feeling bad for my client who trusted me . I returned him the brokerage .Builder too refund the money which my client is paying in rent . We are going to consumer forum .Those flat owners who are feeling the same can register the flat in common floor we will contact them .It seems that this project OC will be delayed because of 3reasons:
    1. Deviation from initial plan by more than 5% . In this case it's like 15-20%
    2. Illegal construction of 18th floor without receiving CC for 18th floor
    3. Flat owners do see the CC date it's 2014 July . Builder has kept it's coushion for 4Years with possession date as Apr'18. I feel my client is cheated . Quality of construction is good but the way builder is promoting other projects Arihant Aalishaan . Arshya ,Amodini . It seems even after payment of 95% in year 2015 . There seems diversion of funds . I hope the RERA in Mumbai will not be diluted to the benefit of the builder and such hoardings can be avoided . Just saw one CNBC awaz question raised for arihant aarohi on 4.4.2017 Property guru . It seems builder is lobbying with the media too who are talking in support of the builder .You always ask the builder to mention possession date in the agreement before finalising this deal .Best of lucj and watch that clip of the show as well which says . Prospects are good for Kalyan Shill Road but it's horizon is 5-10 years time frame . Current rate is 4950 Psf . .almost 98% of flats are sold still missing out possession date creates suspicion of where the money was used .if not building the project . I have closely seen this project .outer structure was well constructed in year 2015. To lure more customers , but the plans were yet to be approved . Clear example is this project is not approved by any govt sector bank like SBI ,only private banks have approved the project

You are very true . When the project was launched the CC was for G+12 . Later plan changed to G+15 . They have sold flats before they received any confirmation from authorities . Then changed the plan to G+17. Finally G+18 . You can very well see the plan details changing in the documents provided by Arihant . Now the podium shifted to first floor . As per approval plan I received its approved up to 17th floor only .No of car parking has to be increased because of increase in no of flats . Wing C which is launched is G+10 , construction not yet started . People who bought flat during prelaunch @3450 are feeling cheated as the initial plan dint include wing C . Wing C flats will be using amenities of Wing A&B . Cost per amenities area is already collected from WingA&B users . However by Adding Wing C the builder is making profit illegally . Moreover 18th floor is already constructed ,however the builder is not able to provide docs and approval for 18th floor . Percentage open space shown by builder in year 2013 is completely different . In year 2013 the possession dates told were Apr'16 . Then shifted to Oct'16 . July'17 .Then Oct'17. . Reason is builder taking flat owners for granted and extending possession dates till Apr'18. .One of client was cheated . ask the builder to mention possession date in the agreement .After initial payment giving 20% of the payment ,we realised that the possession date mentioned in the agreement is Apr'18 . We failed to manage builder to change the possession date to Oct 16 . Neither was able to add penalty clause in the agreement . Builder asked us to leave the project by forfeiting 30% of the 10Lakhs (Initial payment) seeing the reputation of the builder assurance . We dint backed out of the project .Later the possession dates kept on shifting . We made 95% payment in year july15 .. Still the possession is nowhere .I am feeling bad for my client who trusted me . I returned him the brokerage .Builder too refund the money which my client is paying in rent . We are going to consumer forum .Those flat owners who are feeling the same can register the flat in common floor we will contact them .It seems that this project OC will be delayed because of 3reasons:
    1. Deviation from initial plan by more than 5% . In this case it's like 15-20%
    2. Illegal construction of 18th floor without receiving CC for 18th floor
    3. Flat owners do see the CC date it's 2014 July . Builder has kept it's coushion for 4Years with possession date as Apr'18. I feel my client is cheated . Quality of construction is good but the way builder is promoting other projects Arihant Aalishaan . Arshya ,Amodini . It seems even after payment of 95% in year 2015 . There seems diversion of funds . I hope the RERA in Mumbai will not be diluted to the benefit of the builder and such hoardings can be avoided . Just saw one CNBC awaz question raised for arihant aarohi on 4.4.2017 Property guru . It seems builder is lobbying with the media too who are talking in support of the builder .You always ask the builder to mention possession date in the agreement before finalising this deal .Best of lucj and watch that clip of the show as well which says . Prospects are good for Kalyan Shill Road but it's horizon is 5-10 years time frame . Current rate is 4950 Psf . .almost 98% of flats are sold still missing out possession date creates suspicion of where the money was used .if not building the project . I have closely seen this project .outer structure was well constructed in year 2015. To lure more customers , but the plans were yet to be approved . Clear example is this project is not approved by any govt sector bank like SBI ,only private banks have approved the project
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
  • Any Update on this project by any one??
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on C wing construction? I recently inquired about 2 BHK in C wing. Flat layout seems to be very spacious. Possession as said sales representative is December 2020 but I am doubtful about it. As per RERA, possession date is December 2023. They quoted a price for 2 BHK with around 1200 sq ft area of 80 lacs including all. Anyone has booked in C wing? Any update on when construction is going to be start? As per sales guy, construction of C wing will start very shortly.
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone has booked in c wing Arihant Aarohi?
    CommentQuote
  • Are all necessary approvals available for Arihant Aarohi C wing? I want to book the 2 bhk flat in C wing. Since this is my first home buying experience, wanted to be sure. Anyone has booked in C wing can shed some light.
    CommentQuote