I know there is an old thread on Runwal garden City which didn't get much replies. Still taking risk of starting a new thread

I am trying to zero in on a House in Thane. I came across 2 projects which Look good at this stage considering Proximity to station, Budget. I don't want to go beyond Manpada, Tikuji-ni-wadi.

1. Runwal Garden City - Possesion March 2014 or option of going for a resale flat
It is located near the Piramal Factory, Dhokoli, Old Agra Highway
Saw the sample flat. looks decent

2. Siddheshwar Garden - Option of buying a resale flat
Saw there sample flat for the new building (possesion 2015 so not interested). This is on the Kolshet Road

I haven't visited but planning to see if I can find anything in Dosti Vihar Pokhran Road

Essentially I want members opinion on -

- Ease of commuting
- Proximity to market
- Construction Quality
- Any other aspect I should look at as I plan to stay there

I am not looking at Property Price Increase per say since I plan to stay there for around 8-10 years atleast.
Read more
13 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • since you have done research on basic shortlisting. It would be nice to share the prices and flat sizes with forum members. It would be helpful for many and others may also derive value out of this thread as it progresses.
    CommentQuote
  • Runwal - 1.5 BHK costing around 72 L
    2 BHK around 1.10 Cr

Siddheshwar - Under construction 2 BHK 1.1 Cr

For both projects resale flats are cheaper by 5-8 lacs compared to underconstruction
    Siddheshwar does not have 1.5 BHK under construction.

I don't remember the exact area of the flats but you can find it on the builders website

I have not visited Dosti Vihar hence don't have its details
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratikpr
    I know there is an old thread on Runwal garden City which didn't get much replies. Still taking risk of starting a new thread

I am trying to zero in on a House in Thane. I came across 2 projects which Look good at this stage considering Proximity to station, Budget. I don't want to go beyond Manpada, Tikuji-ni-wadi.

1. Runwal Garden City - Possesion March 2014 or option of going for a resale flat
    It is located near the Piramal Factory, Dhokoli, Old Agra Highway
    Saw the sample flat. looks decent

2. Siddheshwar Garden - Option of buying a resale flat
    Saw there sample flat for the new building (possesion 2015 so not interested). This is on the Kolshet Road

I haven't visited but planning to see if I can find anything in Dosti Vihar Pokhran Road

Essentially I want members opinion on -

- Ease of commuting
    - Proximity to market
    - Construction Quality
    - Any other aspect I should look at as I plan to stay there

I am not looking at Property Price Increase per say since I plan to stay there for around 8-10 years atleast.

In terms of convenience etc Old Agra road seems better option - it will have basic social infra in-place + Runwal is reputed developer with decent quality - not sure of Siddeshwar though!!

Go for RTM (ready to move) property - the risk is less + if they cost less than whats so great of under construction property.

Avoid Dosti Vihar - its MMRDA rental scheme property so not sure of the OC etc happening easily.

Try some new properties shaping up in Vartak Nagar area - i heard Kalpataru is coming with something in Vartak Ngr. Last i heard was 1BHL in 46L or so..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by simsagar
    ......Try some new properties shaping up in Vartak Nagar area - i heard Kalpataru is coming with something in Vartak Ngr. Last i heard was 1BHL in 46L or so..

By any chance you will remember the name of the project. I had visited their Siddhachal & Hills project 6-8 months back. They were out of my budget + usual things like 1 BHK is sold out, very few 2 BHKs available + only higher floors available etc.
    CommentQuote
  • i am not sure but it may be Hubtown (Ackruti) Greenwoods also....if u move around u shud be able see the property on other side of Dosti Vihar - i mean on side of Vartak Nagar.

Did u check Vijay Orion ? It luks impressive with good amenities...
    CommentQuote
  • 1.1 Cr for 2 BHK looks on the higher side...a lot of ppl have an opinion tht Runwal's construction quality leaves a lot to be desired. I had visited Garden City some time back and was not too impressed with the approach road and/or the layout...
    Hv not heard of Siddheshwar....maybe a case of a not so known builder wanting top dollar for his baby...:bab (59):

Suggest that u try ready possession (resale) in Siddhachal/Rustomejee/H Estate...i kno of deals having been concluded at ~Rs 1 Cr till May/June of 2012...
    CommentQuote
  • today i got a call from garden city.they have ready possseion with oc 97all inclusive.area 965 carpet 625 available on8and. 10 floor
    CommentQuote
  • hi

runwall garden city they offer me 200 rs discount persft.
    i got a call today.
    CommentQuote
  • hi

i forgot to add first time sales person call and tell availability on 8 and 10 floor--

but second time sales man sorry to say its available on all floor--

that means playing trick by telling customers bokked full
    CommentQuote
  • runwall has desparate to sell--

again they call me they are giving 7500 2.5 bhk

total all inclusive 1 cr--tower 4 available.

i told them i will call them after 1 weak --

what do you think guys if i get beloww 6800 anything is it good offer.
    CommentQuote
  • If you are buying your first home, then your choice can by Runwal garden city or siddheshwar garden but if you are looking for appreciation then I will prefer Ghodbunder rd as it is happening area and you will get better appreciation
    CommentQuote
  • hi

they mail me rate 7101 runwall garden city.
    CommentQuote
  • Just checking if anyone actually bought the flat in Runwal Garden City or Siddheshwar Garden?
    CommentQuote