I am willing to sell my one property in 48 lakhs(Navi mumbai) and going to purchase another roam for 59 lakhs (Mumbai).

For selling property of 48 lakhs I am finding most of the customer with white money.But another property which I am going to purchase of 59 lakhs required some amount in black (35 lakhs in white and rest 24 in black).

I am also going to take bank loan of 15 lakhs for purchase of new flat (59 lakhs).

Please guide us how to proceed. How should transaction and paper works should done with black & white and levy away from tax.

Please help and guide me in understanding with suitable and easy example.
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • can understand your lang

Cant understand your lang

Originally Posted by chienquocmu1
    mu chi?n qu?c alphatest 19h00 ngÀy 28-11-2012
    reset mi?n phí - không webshop - gi?i h?n reset
    cam k?t t?n t?i lâu dài - công b?ng - s? Ki?n h?p d?n - h? Tr? Nhi?t tình

alpha test vÀ dua top vÀo 19h00 ngÀy 28-11-2012

h? Tr? Khi tham gia test 65000 point - 1000 di?m master - gcoin
    các item h? Tr? S? Bán trong game full +15 d? Các b?n tham gia test
    k?t thúc alpha test s? Xoá toàn b? D? Li?u d? Open
    khi open ch? Bán item thu?ng

thông tin mu chi?n qu?c

+ trang ch? : Muchienquoc.com ho?c
    + di?n dàn : Diendan.muchienquoc.com ho?c
    + t?i game: Muchienquoc.com/download ho?c
    + yahoo h? Tr?: Muchienquoc

+ phiên b?n : Mu season 6 .3 full
    + h? Th?ng new event + new item
    + h? Th?ng t? D?ng dánh và nh?t item
    + máy ch?: Datacenter fpt ôn d?nh online 24/24
    + anti hack: Vietguard pro
    + reset : Mi?n phí.
    + website netbanbe nhi?u tính nang.
    + t? L? Kinh nghi?m : 200%
    + t? L? R?t d? : 60%

ban qu?n tr? Giàu kinh nghi?m - nhi?t tình h?a h?n m?t sân choi ?n d?nh lâu dài cho game th?.
    Admin thu?ng xuyên t? Ch?c các s? Ki?n trong game d? Tang tính h?p d?n..(d?u tru?ng d?m máu, bang h?i d?i chi?n, ngày h?i kundun,truy tìm admin, ngày h?i vpoint... )

- không bán item full, exc: Vi?c bán các item full, exl trên webshop dang làm m?t di s? H?ng thú c?a các game th? Khi tham gia vào b?t kì game online nào d?ng th?i cung làm m?t di s? Cân b?ng trong game.hon n?a s? Khi?n các game th? Nhanh chóng tr? Nên nhàm chán vì vi?c ki?m m?t b? D? Vip quá don gi?n.m?i item b?n ki?m du?c trong game d?u có giá tr?.webshop s? Ch? Bán các item h? Tr? Nhu ng?c,pet exp.

- ch?c nang gi?i h?n rs h?p lí : Ch?c nang giúp các b?n choi game h?p lý và không ?nh hu?ng d? S?c kh?e.và không gây ra kho?ng các quá xa gi?a các game th?.

H? Th?ng master skill (m?i): ? Phiên b?n season 6.3 , các chi?n binh s? Du?c tr?i nghi?m b?ng k? Nang master m?i hoàn toàn. Các k? Nang m?i d?u du?c m? R?ng và có th? + d?n t?i da là 20 di?m tuong ?ng v?i 1 k? Nang master.
    D?c bi?t v?i b?ng master nhân vi?t th? 7 thi?t binh.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vikram124
    I am willing to sell my one property in 48 lakhs(Navi mumbai) and going to purchase another roam for 59 lakhs (Mumbai).

For selling property of 48 lakhs I am finding most of the customer with white money.But another property which I am going to purchase of 59 lakhs required some amount in black (35 lakhs in white and rest 24 in black).

I am also going to take bank loan of 15 lakhs for purchase of new flat (59 lakhs).

Please guide us how to proceed. How should transaction and paper works should done with black & white and levy away from tax.

Please help and guide me in understanding with suitable and easy example.

**Scene1***
    48-35= 13L bal cash
    if u can arrange for 11L then 13+11= 24L cash for new home.
    Need to understand why u want to go for 15L loan? any specific reason.

**Scene2***
    Old Home = 48
    New White = 20
    New Loan = 15
    cash hand = 40-20= 28L-24L = 4L
    (24L is cash component for new home)

Few things u will need to address here are the LTCG from old home - after
    3 yrs of ownership LTCG tax comes to play - if all the capital gians are invested in another residential home within 2 yrs than u have no tax liability else it's 20% - chk accountant for details.

Next, u will need to generate cash compo for new home from white amt recvd for old home - it's not a gud strategy as at later stage u will face same problem while selling ur "new home" after 3 yrs...

i think it wud be adviced to consultant an accountant and seek his expertise to handle this situation.

BTW, ur not alone and accountants are smart to help us in such cases

Go ahead - best of luck!!
    CommentQuote
  • "Need to understand why u want to go for 15L loan? any specific reason."

It required for house construction, painting and furniture and for Stamp duty.

Actually I am going to buy 5 year resale flat in chembur area.

How stamp duty is calculate and 95% of building does not have OC in chembur.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vikram124
    "Need to understand why u want to go for 15L loan? any specific reason."

It required for house construction, painting and furniture and for Stamp duty.

Actually I am going to buy 5 year resale flat in chembur area.

How stamp duty is calculate and 95% of building does not have OC in chembur.

Well, if the 5-yr old resale flat doesn't have OC than i wud advice u to move with caution - whats the reason for no OC? If the property has no OC then u need to bargain hard and get the price down if u are really liekd the layout and location - atleast 15-20% discount is called for to regular mkt price.

So, u wanna go for 15L for upgrading ur new property - it's quite large sum compared to cost of acquisation - total cost of th eproperty would come close to 78L in ur case (59+15+4L = 78L) ST= 4L

what abt the dues of current owner? does he owe anythign to society etc

Check and re-check with neighbors and local shop keepers abt this property before u take the call....better to go for under construction property - several u/c property are coming in Subash Nagar, Sahakar Ngr area - they are all MHADA re-dev projects though!!

regards
    CommentQuote