3BHk @thane

Last updated: December 27 2012
37 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : 3BHk @thane

hi

if you think i m brainless thn i m happy.

u think price is ridiculos--becuase what u think price will not become down--

other will buy and u will miss the bus..than think what mistake i have done.

me to dont debate with brianlesss people.

Comment

Originally posted by surya2089 View Post
      if you think i m brainless thn i m happy.

u think price is ridiculos--becuase what u think price will not become down--

other will buy and u will miss the bus..than think what mistake i have done.

me to dont debate with brianlesss people.
      ============

Are you saying I will miss the bus cos I say price is high ? yes may be I will miss the bus and to tell you I may not have regrets too. because the bus I am in takes me where I want to go.

See ? The problem with many on here who say they are earnest and early birds, merely trying to find comfort in taunting others and resorting to scare mongering that prices will go very high. They have this guilt feeling of shelling out loads of hard earned money and wait for the flat eternally. There are loads of example.

Also you may want to know that these 'posh ' localities have ZERO tenability when it comes to employment. You live in that posh locality and then travel all the way to CST or BKC - two hours each way for your job. The amount of time you spend at home is a fraction of the day. But that is another line of argument which you may not understand.

But as I said, go by value for YOUR HARD earned money. Not some stupid RATES in newspapers.

Comment

Hi,
        We have seen some constructions from Cosmos Group in thane.
        Can anyone reply about this. How reputed is the Cosmos Builder?

Comment

Cosmos group? never heard of these folks - which project/location are u referring to from this group?

Forum members,
          Any info on this Cosmos grp?

Comment

One of my friends has bought flat from them.
            Seems to be a decent builder they have given him advance intimation in case of even delay by a month for possession.
            Haven't seen it personally but friend is satisfied with the kind of amenities they have provided when compared to what was promised

Comment

Originally posted by pratikpr View Post
              One of my friends has bought flat from them.
              Seems to be a decent builder they have given him advance intimation in case of even delay by a month for possession.
              Haven't seen it personally but friend is satisfied with the kind of amenities they have provided when compared to what was promised
              Good to hear that this builder is decent enough to give such (delay) intimation. Which project did ur friend buy-into? Wud be nice to know if u have any info.

Comment

never heard of cosmos builder...word of caution as I've said before many times in this forum..please go with reputed builders, builders who have a reputation to loose !!!!

Comment

Lodha Grandezza and Hirandandani have sold all the 2bhk lower floors and now have availability only 13 floor upwards .. In hiranandani rodas 2bhk is coming to 1.5 crore and in grandezza by lodha to 1.3 crores ... too much i think ..

Comment

exactly.....agree 100% too much !!!

Comment

The above rates are all inclusive btw but still too expensive .. hiranandani is one step further charging 8.5 lacs for one parking ...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X