Last updated: January 20 2012
20 | Posts
12455 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lodha Builders, Kanjurmarg, Mumbai

Lodha builder is fooling people by wrong advertisement and wrong infomation
    I had booked flat to their Kanjurmarg project, first they told me to pay 10% and next 10% will be due after 1-2 month, but now I had been provided by payment schedule where within 1 Months I had asked to pay 20% + addtitionla money of parking in cash (black money) which was not discussed and not shown in considertion value also I would lilke to bring attention that after charging super built up rate why lodha charges extra infrastructre cost + premium view cost after certain floor??

can we protest againt this ? and how? I don't mind looking my booking amount but want everyone to know truth of this big builder.

Re : Lodha Builders, Kanjurmarg, Mumbai

Thanks for the info. I was myself talking to them regarding buying a flat in this property. Now I will completely back off from this project.
    I hope others also come fwd and share their exp with other properties/builders so that everyone can benefit from it.
    Last edited by devroop.dhar; July 15 2009, 07:50 PM. Reason: Grammar correction

Comment

Well, this is not new thing... I wrote this in my casa bella thread. Parking charges are taken in cash and this is how bldrs do the biz. Unless all people come together and make a strong case, these bldrs will not stop such illegal activities.

Comment

their sales and marketing pitch is absolutely scammy and they make totally false promises.

Comment

does anybody booked flat in Casa Univis project??

Comment

Casa Univis project is getting delayed, would like to discuss regarding the issue

Comment

Originally posted by sweetcrude View Post
              does anybody booked flat in Casa Univis project??
              Casa Univis is a futuristic plan and an unneccesary burden on your Running expenses ie Building Maintainance cost

Comment

What is the update regarding that prj? Probs regarding timelines? I was actually planning to go and have a look. The details on the website look good...

Comment

Lodha Casa bella

I have booked here a 2BHK and cancelled it. Many people have cancelled due to various reasons. Actually one should look in the past whether Lodhas kept the promises made. Whats the use of the making a Paris in isolation? It takes about an hour to get into Kalamboli and no good connectivity.Current max rate at Dombivili is Rs. 2100 psf but they r charging more with high society charges. At this rate u may get one flat in N.Mumbai. So LOOK BEFORE U LEAP!

Comment

Bargain for inclusion of Parking charge in Agreement

I had gone for enquiry. When I was told 5 lakhs need to be paid in black, I told this is not possible as we want the cumulative final amount (including parking) to be entered in the Agreement, otherwise we will get less loan sanction and also when we sell we will attract capital gains on that amount also. He told some bakwaas reason like we cannot sell parking etc- I told who is asking u to write like that, write in the agreement that along with the house, we will be provided a podium parking.

He later told me (after i insisted) that he will speak to management and take this in cheque only and enter in the agreement.

You tell that you will have to consider legal way if he doesnt agree.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X