Lodha builder is fooling people by wrong advertisement and wrong infomation
I had booked flat to their Kanjurmarg project, first they told me to pay 10% and next 10% will be due after 1-2 month, but now I had been provided by payment schedule where within 1 Months I had asked to pay 20% + addtitionla money of parking in cash (black money) which was not discussed and not shown in considertion value also I would lilke to bring attention that after charging super built up rate why lodha charges extra infrastructre cost + premium view cost after certain floor??

can we protest againt this ? and how? I don't mind looking my booking amount but want everyone to know truth of this big builder.
Read more
20 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks for the info. I was myself talking to them regarding buying a flat in this property. Now I will completely back off from this project.
    I hope others also come fwd and share their exp with other properties/builders so that everyone can benefit from it.
    CommentQuote
  • Well, this is not new thing... I wrote this in my casa bella thread. Parking charges are taken in cash and this is how bldrs do the biz. Unless all people come together and make a strong case, these bldrs will not stop such illegal activities.
    CommentQuote
  • their sales and marketing pitch is absolutely scammy and they make totally false promises.
    CommentQuote
  • does anybody booked flat in Casa Univis project??
    CommentQuote
  • Casa Univis project is getting delayed, would like to discuss regarding the issue
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sweetcrude
    does anybody booked flat in Casa Univis project??

Casa Univis is a futuristic plan and an unneccesary burden on your Running expenses ie Building Maintainance cost
    CommentQuote
  • What is the update regarding that prj? Probs regarding timelines? I was actually planning to go and have a look. The details on the website look good...
    CommentQuote
  • Lodha Casa bella

I have booked here a 2BHK and cancelled it. Many people have cancelled due to various reasons. Actually one should look in the past whether Lodhas kept the promises made. Whats the use of the making a Paris in isolation? It takes about an hour to get into Kalamboli and no good connectivity.Current max rate at Dombivili is Rs. 2100 psf but they r charging more with high society charges. At this rate u may get one flat in N.Mumbai. So LOOK BEFORE U LEAP!
    CommentQuote
  • Bargain for inclusion of Parking charge in Agreement

I had gone for enquiry. When I was told 5 lakhs need to be paid in black, I told this is not possible as we want the cumulative final amount (including parking) to be entered in the Agreement, otherwise we will get less loan sanction and also when we sell we will attract capital gains on that amount also. He told some bakwaas reason like we cannot sell parking etc- I told who is asking u to write like that, write in the agreement that along with the house, we will be provided a podium parking.

He later told me (after i insisted) that he will speak to management and take this in cheque only and enter in the agreement.

You tell that you will have to consider legal way if he doesnt agree.
    CommentQuote
  • Carpet Area Fraud

Lodha is cheating on carpet area. They actually calculate the walls etc. as part of carpet area. If you grill them, they agree that they do not calculate carpet area as per legal definition. They use an internal approach which is confidential. The difference between the actual legal carpet area and what they promise is 10% to 15%
    CommentQuote
  • they show you a merc and sell you a santro!

Guys I believe the owner is a MLA or something himself...they have only got time to give their bytes on Times Property...where was this group even 7 years back and now all of a sudden they are coming up with projects all over the place...guys pls use ur judgement and dont get floored by the sample flat..he shows you a merc and sells u a santro :-) thanks to this post i am glad about my decision to stay away from them.
    CommentQuote
  • Lodha aurum - kanjurmarg delayed start

I've been tracking this project for some time (but haven't booked a flat yet) .. there are three problems i've noticed:
    1) No clarity on why infrastructure cost is being charged(please shed some light if there is any rationale behind it)
    2) The construction (excavation) was supposed to start on dussehra but hasn't started yet. I heard some shit that it was raining, etc.. but the rains have stopped like a week ago
    3) Also the railway track is very close (and so is railway station :)), so there is real chance that the noise of the trains (at least long distance ones) will cause problems. (I actually stood on site for 15 min, on the proposed "podium" its there for sure)

On the positive side though:
    1) The rates are slightly lower than in the surrounding area (mulund, etc)
    2) The western suburbs are easily accessible via JVLR. The central suburbs and new mumbai is also pretty accessible via eastern express highway
    3) Its lodha .. so there is some guarantee that the project will be delivered with satisfactory quality and they will be professional (though the car park is being charged in black.. which makes it dicey)
    4) Its close to a railway station

Please share any experiences.. Thanks..
    CommentQuote
  • Lodha group

I was firmly under the impression Lodha are reputed builders and are very professionally run, besides the fact one of their top honchos has also stood in for the recent state elections in S. Mumbai. So hopefully they would not like any untoward tarnishing of their image, frankly and hopefully am not being naive considering all that is being said here, as i too have invested in their project in Dombivili. would recommend we get together as a group and address our concerns to them directly as alone we are likely to get fobbed off. can i please get some comments on this?
    CommentQuote
  • I agree

Originally Posted by priyamvarghese
    I had gone for enquiry. When I was told 5 lakhs need to be paid in black, I told this is not possible as we want the cumulative final amount (including parking) to be entered in the Agreement, otherwise we will get less loan sanction and also when we sell we will attract capital gains on that amount also. He told some bakwaas reason like we cannot sell parking etc- I told who is asking u to write like that, write in the agreement that along with the house, we will be provided a podium parking.

He later told me (after i insisted) that he will speak to management and take this in cheque only and enter in the agreement.

You tell that you will have to consider legal way if he doesnt agree.

I agree with you guys - Jago everyone, make sure we get value for our hard earned money from these cheaters.

I too visited the site Casa Bella and found their rates for choosy flats comes to be 30% higher than advertised rates, so cancelled the plan.

I think we should have buyers association and everyone should ensure not to buy for another six months, automatically all these builders and their chamche investors will come down with price, then we can slowly start buying at aoofordable, realistic price.
    so guys - dont buy any property until Mid of 2010 and you have chance of buying at atleast 20 to 30% lesser that time. This is fair savings.

Cheers.
    CommentQuote
  • Full agree

Originally Posted by tukaramdhage
    I agree with you guys - Jago everyone, make sure we get value for our hard earned money from these cheaters.

I too visited the site Casa Bella and found their rates for choosy flats comes to be 30% higher than advertised rates, so cancelled the plan.

I think we should have buyers association and everyone should ensure not to buy for another six months, automatically all these builders and their chamche investors will come down with price, then we can slowly start buying at aoofordable, realistic price.
    so guys - dont buy any property until Mid of 2010 and you have chance of buying at atleast 20 to 30% lesser that time. This is fair savings.

Cheers.

Totally agree with you tukaramdhage, but how do we get started? count me in for starters.
    CommentQuote