Hi Everyone!

My first post here! :)

I have been on the lookout for a property for moving in with my family - more specifically looking for a 2BHK apartment.

Getting one in Mumbai with a budget of 60 - 70 lakhs is a dream that is no longer possible.

So came across this particular area in Kalwa, Thane called Parsik nagar located on the Old Mumbai Pune Highway.

Now I am really looking forward to the views of those familiar with this place!

While new constructions with expected completion dates a year or so are charging about 7000 - 7200 psf (negotiable) there is a huge difference in the rates that Existing Resale properties are demanding. I have heard of prices ranging from 7690 to even 9500 psf which I feel varies massively from ongoing rates.

What is the usual going rate for Resale properties? Is there a justification for such variance? How much can one negotiate?

The reason for looking at resale is new properties are too spacious and out of my budget. The ones that are reasonably sized are asking for part payment in black which I cant afford.

Please help! :o
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • hi

asking 7000 rate is to high for kalwa--

did u try in dombivali near station i think if u bargain u will get good price.
    hence dombivali is junction easy to acess for trains.

or u try airoli will be good choice.

before dombivali station there is new station --from station u can see new building last when i enquire rate is beloww 4000 --that very close to staion
    CommentQuote
  • For some1 who is willing to shell out 7k psft then i think Kahrgahr shud the automatic choixe...social infra of Kharghar is better than Klawa + potential to touch 10k is higher in Kharghar...

my verdict ---> Navi Mumbai Kharghar .
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • peadneodlm1 years ago
      i m looking for property in parsiknagar, kalwa around 10000 sq feet resale in ground floor