1 BHK on Rent, Mira Road / Bhayandar, Mumbai : Suggestions

Last updated: December 15 2012
12 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : 1 BHK on Rent, Mira Road / Bhayandar, Mumbai : Suggestions

Originally posted by Gangaram View Post
    You Should first visit the area Malvani Malad west. Sector 8 is good area in Malvani and asking rent for 1BHK is about 8 to 12 . Jankalyan Nagar is also has the same rates. you should go and visit both the places and if you like then talk to brokers.

If you are editing Hindi TV serials then you may have to come for work to Link road Oshiwara/ Adarsh Nagar area as the producer provides the editing rooms in that area and you may have to work late nights.
    If you can share with somebody then Goregaon west/Malad west you can get 1BHK on link road for 20-25.

Thank you again for the heads up. Really appreciate your suggestions!

Well i do not work for TV/Movies

• i am a freelancer working from home 90% of the time. So distance from any other place is nt important at all. AND
    • I do not want a big room. A small studio apartment is fine!
    • My main consideration is "locality!" It should be well developed with decent crowd.

----And my budget is upto 10k

I will definitely check out with sector 8 malwani

I prefer on western line (considering harbour line too, but that area is too foreign for me). Are there any projects/localities that you might be aware of on madh island. charkop road or something?

Best Regards,

Comment

Re : 1 BHK on Rent, Mira Road / Bhayandar, Mumbai : Suggestions

Originally posted by priyankeshu View Post
      Thank you again for the heads up. Really appreciate your suggestions!

Well i do not work for TV/Movies

• i am a freelancer working from home 90% of the time. So distance from any other place is nt important at all.
      ------ Do you make documentries and then Edit at home? I dont understand what you realy do. if you explain your work i may be able to give you more tips. Do you need the space for you or only for Editing room or for both?? Many film/TV related also stay in Malwani and Jankalyan Nagar.
      • I do not want a big room. A small studio apartment is fine!
      • My main consideration is "locality!" It should be well developed with decent crowd.
      ***** When you enter Malvani it may not look that it has "decent crowed". you should visit Gate 8 or sector 8 then decide.

----And my budget is upto 10k

I will definitely check out with sector/gate 8 malwani

I prefer on western line (considering harbour line too, but that area is too foreign for me).
      ------I know only about westren line.I have stayed in Bandra West and then Oshiwara/lokhandwala area.

Are there any projects/localities that you might be aware of on madh island. charkop road or something?
      ----- Regarding madh island I only know that Raheja has made some apartments and you should search about madh island. Charkop I have not visited in last 10 years. Charkop is not a bad area I dont know the rates in Charkop. Road that goes to Mudh Island from Malad and then you reach Mawani (Left Side of the Road) and a Road goes to Charcope(Right side of road) that Road goes to Charkop and it has 1 room Kitchen of Mhada 200 to 300Sq feet area and the rent is about 8-10.You have to visit the area as I am not staying in that area.

Best Regards,
      ------- Best Regards!!!
      Khush Rahooooooooo
      Last edited December 15 2012, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X