Clear All

Re : Investment in mumbai

Originally posted by delhiite View Post
    I'm interested in 2 bhk only.
    WELL D
    Just try this site.
    Builder is reputed...

Hiranandani :: Residential :: Hiranandani Maitri Park – Chembur

Masterpieces demand to be admired in detail, so that their true value can be understood and appreciated in all their glory. Maitri Park is one such masterpiece of art where finesse of lifestyle, minute detailing and strokes of luxury have all come to create a large canvas for living.

Under development at Chembur, Mumbai – Maitri Park set to become the most premium address in Chembur, is being crafted across 9 acres, with panoramic golf course views, landscaped green spaces, exquisite lifestyle and city conveniences.

Designed by the renowned architect Hafeez Contractor, Maitri Park displays innovative planning, architectural aesthetics and engineering excellence. It consists of 12 multi storey towers, where every line is a distinction of style, every arch is languid grace and every outline is quiet opulence. To heighten the sense of premium existence, each tower offers a choice of 3 BHK (1105 sq.ft.) and 2 BHK (720 and 850 sq.ft.) apartments that unfold a vivid experience of space interplay and bold designed. Facilities like a podium garden, stilt parking, club house with a well equipped gym, swimming pool, walking tracks and more make living here an exclusive experience.

Chembur ,is one of the most promising suburbs of Mumbai and has been expanding rapidly in terms of infrastructure, connectivity and residential developments. It is well-connected and strategically located within the city and is in close proximity to the emerging business destinations including the Bandra-Kurla Complex (BKC) and Navi Mumbai .

The robust growth of infrastructure, upcoming monorail connectivity and rapid residential and commercial development has marked Chembur as a preferred destinations . The upcoming development by House of Hiranandani at Chembur has easy accessibility to the Eastern Express highway.

About Project:
    The apartments offer breezy garden view, surrounded by lush landscapes. Some of the other amenities include a premium club house with upgraded amenities and facilities like a fully equipped gymnasium, badminton court, squash courts, etc.

To know more about investment opportunities for this project, pl, write to us at mumbai@houseofhiranandani.com

regards..
    savvy_v

Comment

Hiranandani Thane increased prices of their 2/3/4 bhk by Rs. 600 yesterday. the current rate is Rs 10500 psf. Their 1bhk is still Rs. 9300. They are selling their next prelaunch Rs. 11250 psf. there seems to be a good opportunity for buying their 1bhk
      What do you think?

Comment

Can anyone pls share the price for hiranandani chembur?

Comment

There is a new prelaunch Hiranandani project in Chembur near Shell colony and I have heard investors blocking those at 15000 psf paying 40%. I guess that chembur maitri park should be more expensive than that.

Comment

Please do not forget the 1% per floor rise.

Comment

Originally posted by Demerol View Post
              There is a new prelaunch Hiranandani project in Chembur near Shell colony and I have heard investors blocking those at 15000 psf paying 40%. I guess that chembur maitri park should be more expensive than that.
              I called them they said they have no other project in Chembur side besides Maitri park project. Can you give me more details about the project near Shell colony ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X