Guys, this is a new thread for the buyers who have invested in Jaycee Homes' Bhagtani Riyo. You can discuss here if you have been facing any problems by the builder Jaycee Homes or with real estate agents who have been selling the project.
Welcome to share in and update each others knowledge.
Read more
810 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by nhattao777
    Forum Gateway - Powered by DnP Firewall
    ?ng h? mình nhé!!:)

Can you explain this foreign language?
    CommentQuote
  • Guys... I have learned the rate differs from Broker to Broker... Some says 4250 psf and some 4300 and 4400. Its dificult to judge the actual price they are offering. So please help with your valuable feedbacks and let this be the right platform to evaluate this project.
    CommentQuote
  • just my personal advise, it's not worth spending 4250 in mira road. Better to invest in navi mumbai for returns.
    CommentQuote
  • I dont think you get Flats in Rs 4250/4300 in Navi Mumbai. You have to go further to Panvel... for this rate...
    CommentQuote
  • new panvel is in navi mumbai..also try kharghar..
    CommentQuote
  • Stay away from Bhagtani Rio. No transparancy.
    CommentQuote
  • i have a feeling that this builder is donig some PR exercise on the net, please be careful
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry didnt get it... Please explain your views...
    This builder Jaycee Homes launched a project in Khar west. Approx 4 days back had a party in Taj Lands end I guess or some other hotel. Dont remember. My Real Estate friend told me. They were quoting 50k for carpet for this khar project.
    Anyway the point is... What kind of PR exercise they want to do. If they dont launch or just intend to take consumers/investors money. Inventually they will create a bad name in the market. As because of Internet no longer any builder is safe to cheat people... They will get effected as everybody sees reviews and do research before finalizing any property.
    CommentQuote
  • the land is not in builders name.. thats the problem
    CommentQuote
  • If its not in builders name. They must have done some kind of agreement with the land owner for this project. Maybe some kind of joint venture where the builder will do the construction and share the profits with the land owner. As Jaycee Homes is not a fly by night operator. They have their own history in place in construction line. And I dont think anybody would like to lose their reputation by doing fake deals. As now consumers have become smart. They do lot of research and buys property. Not like earlier days. Now everything is in black and white because of Internet, blogging and press/media.
    CommentQuote
  • Has anybodt booked in Bhagtani Riyo. I find different people quoting different rates.
    CommentQuote
  • Bhagtani Riyo

Has anybody booked in Bhagtani Riyo. I find different people quoting different rates.
    CommentQuote
  • some are quoting 4600 and some at 4200 @30% payment. If anybody has better rates. Kindly guide.

Apart from rates the location is in front of cremation ground.
    CommentQuote
  • You may like to visit this tread... Here somebody been offered a rate of Rs 3800 psf for 50% payment.

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/mumbai/t-soft-launch-40768.html
    CommentQuote
  • Also, I guess talk directly to the builder via the broker and see if the rates are valid. As lot of people have posted different rates in different property websites. But they are not vaild as of now.
    CommentQuote