Guys, this is a new thread for the buyers who have invested in Jaycee Homes' Bhagtani Riyo. You can discuss here if you have been facing any problems by the builder Jaycee Homes or with real estate agents who have been selling the project.
Welcome to share in and update each others knowledge.
Read more
810 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rupeshtawde
    Hi Friends.............
    Collect the Tax Receipts from Builders office, if you have paid the Tax amount. I have collected same. In that receipt he is providing all the details of payment which you have made the builder.
    Also try to find the current status of the project.

That's a great piece of info.thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Bookings still going on?

Are the bookings still open for Phase 1 and 2?

Any updates on the land acquisition or the clearances process started?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Joelprince
    Dear All, I am new to this forum, Request you to inform, how much % booking remaining in soft launch of PH 2.?

Can someone elaborates adv and disadv of this scheme?

You should ask the builder about it as they only will know how much is remaining.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rupeshtawde
    Hi Friends.............
    Collect the Tax Receipts from Builders office, if you have paid the Tax amount. I have collected same. In that receipt he is providing all the details of payment which you have made the builder.
    Also try to find the current status of the project.

Is this the Govt receipt for the service tax paid that you received ..which the builder is issuing.
    CommentQuote
  • How much price they are quoting now for rio 2? Pls advise for investment..
    CommentQuote
  • question for all

hence u book in prelaunch--

wheteher they have provided any layout-
    for builidngs or room (sizes)
    or any thing .because i m also planning to book in pre launch in dombivali so asking
    CommentQuote
  • i check regular frm last few months but now i find it ... happy to see it and i think u all feel same
    Bhagtani Riyo II - YouTube
    or search on youtube video: bhagtani riyo
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ken1020
    Guys... I have learned the rate differs from Broker to Broker... Some says 4250 psf and some 4300 and 4400. Its dificult to judge the actual price they are offering. So please help with your valuable feedbacks and let this be the right platform to evaluate this project.

Hi Ken,

Yes you are absolutely right, but the rates too differ as per the down payment made by the customers.They are not rigid about the down payment, it depends upon the customers liquidity.If customers is making 40 to 50 percent down payment more rate benefits get by making the higher payment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alpha123
    they give layout plan copy and carpet area is mentioned in the allotment letter.

so they mention in allotment letter sizes of bedroom and hall all.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by surya2089

so they mention in allotment letter sizes of bedroom and hall all.

No. They only mentioned the carpet area in the allotment letter. Sizes of the bedroom are specified on a separate floor plan.
    CommentQuote
  • if i am not wrong land for phase II is not yet registered in builders name so there is no assets in phase 2 in the name of builder.

is it possible that builder collect all the money and run away with all money with no assets leaving behind.

or project went in to letigation for any reason and lasts with possession after say 15 years and money collected may not be returned even if repeated asking of money back.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi DK, I think its in Western Suburbs and easily accessible from Highway.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jackiechan
    Is this the Govt receipt for the service tax paid that you received ..which the builder is issuing.

They given the receipt on JVPD Letterhead with cheque details which we have paid them, in that receipt they have pasted revenue stamp and signed on it.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Singh,

My advice to you is that don't go through brokers because they try to manipulate customers. Always approach builders inhouse sales staff. U will see elaborate complete details. I had been there..............
    CommentQuote
  • I am also worried. ?. Can any body reply on this matter?
    CommentQuote