• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Bhagtani Riyo, Jaycee Homes, Mira Road, Mumbai

Bhagtani Rio

Originally posted by gautam23 View Post
    Its wing 1 15th Floor flat 1503 for 4250 rate excuding parking
    hi Gautam,
    i was going thru all the comments posted, just wanted to know 1st wing in phase 1 will be A wing..if m not wrong..

Comment

Previously I heard that Bhagtanis were constructing 20 storey buildings but now it became 35 storey buildings with phase II. They have also prelaunch offer at dahisar and it will be completed after 7/8 years (10 years). In Dahisar also the buildings were 35 storey but now they changed to 65 storey buildings. In khar too they have prelaunch offer. Two to three big projects at same time is quite difficult although Bhagtanis are wellknown for their past committements.

Comment

Originally posted by aaew22 View Post
        Previously I heard that Bhagtanis were constructing 20 storey buildings but now it became 35 storey buildings with phase II. They have also prelaunch offer at dahisar and it will be completed after 7/8 years (10 years). In Dahisar also the buildings were 35 storey but now they changed to 65 storey buildings. In khar too they have prelaunch offer. Two to three big projects at same time is quite difficult although Bhagtanis are wellknown for their past committements.

As far as my knowledge goes this is 21 storey inclusive of two levels of Podium parking....

Comment

Originally posted by Nitlat View Post
          hi Gautam,
          i was going thru all the comments posted, just wanted to know 1st wing in phase 1 will be A wing..if m not wrong..

There are A,B,C,D,E, F, G and H wing and 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 wings in Phase 1....

Comment

its just a rumors from the agents tht bhagtani riyo proposed to be a 35 storey tower, Bhagtani Sapphire (Dahisar -E) is proposed to be a 35 storey not bhagtani riyo...and on jaycee homes website they had clearly mention tht BHAGTANI RIYO is proposed to be a 21 storey tower

Comment

As per my conversation with the guys at their office, Bhagtani Riyo is going to be a 21 storey building including 2 level of podium parking.

Comment

I too have booked 2BHK in wing 1 with parking.

Comment

Originally posted by Pepe83 View Post
                  I too have booked 2BHK in wing 1 with parking.
                  congratulations!!!
                  when u booked ?

Comment

Dear members,
                    I had booked two jodi flats 1+2 on 22nd fllor in oct 2012, but then they moved it to 21st in feb 2012 saying that building will be only 21st stories, same building and side. When I insisted to move flats to any other floor knowing its top floor they are saying its not available in phase 1, though at one point of time they had agreed . I am a bit conerned about east ward montain/creek facing and open air and clear view.
                    What you guys suggest as if i move to phase 2 it needs more money to put for jodi 2+2 and also wait for long and as per plan don't have the right view i want?
                    I have to sell or put on rent later as per demand.. as per their latest design they are providing kind of shed on top but not gurranted.

Please help with your opinions

Comment

Originally posted by sachin02c View Post
                      Dear members,
                      I had booked two jodi flats 1+2 on 22nd fllor in oct 2012, but then they moved it to 21st in feb 2012 saying that building will be only 21st stories, same building and side. When I insisted to move flats to any other floor knowing its top floor they are saying its not available in phase 1, though at one point of time they had agreed . I am a bit conerned about east ward montain/creek facing and open air and clear view.
                      What you guys suggest as if i move to phase 2 it needs more money to put for jodi 2+2 and also wait for long and as per plan don't have the right view i want?
                      I have to sell or put on rent later as per demand.. as per their latest design they are providing kind of shed on top but not gurranted.

Please help with your opinions
                      i dont understand how they had taken ur booking on 22nd floor, when i booked in august 2012 they were clear abt 21 storey, anyways ...
                      (1) keep asking them again and again to manage ur problem in phase 1 only without ur any choice (floor & wing) bcoz they did with me twice (2) if u go for phase 2 then u have to wait minimum 2+5 years to get the keys and already u had spend 6 months so i think its not a good decision for phase 2 bcoz u r thinking to sell /rent... top or bottom, east or west end u will get the price best...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X