Guys, this is a new thread for the buyers who have invested in Jaycee Homes' Bhagtani Riyo. You can discuss here if you have been facing any problems by the builder Jaycee Homes or with real estate agents who have been selling the project.
Welcome to share in and update each others knowledge.
Read more
810 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Pepe83
    No. They only mentioned the carpet area in the allotment letter. Sizes of the bedroom are specified on a separate floor plan.

seprate floor plan when they will give.
    and chances they will change and put extra flower bed or terrace extra
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ryan R
    Hi Singh,

My advice to you is that don't go through brokers because they try to manipulate customers. Always approach builders inhouse sales staff. U will see elaborate complete details. I had been there..............

ya i m approaching sales person from builder marathon for shilphata dombivali.i didnt understand they tell me they have cc up to 7 floor but why still prelaunch
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rupeshtawde
    They given the receipt on JVPD Letterhead with cheque details which we have paid them, in that receipt they have pasted revenue stamp and signed on it.

Thanks Rupesh for the info
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jackiechan
    Thanks Rupesh for the info

Thanks Rupesh. I have received only allotment letter and no receipts as such. I will ask for the receipts from the concerned person.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear all, Is there any update? How much they are charging for rio 2?
    CommentQuote
  • I got a mail and call from someone at bhagtani for riyo 2. Below is what was told to me

Prelaunch
    30%= 4300 Psf
    40%= 4100 Psf
    50%= 3900 Psf.

Possesion December 2016
    CommentQuote
  • are they charging separate.. or these rates are all inclusive..
    as i m geting mixed reviews on this thread..
    and yes.. Dec 2016 is too early for possession..
    as of now everything on paper..
    no approvals even for phase 1.. Its still agricultural land.. converting to NA takes time..
    Its high risk investment..
    Buts considering the tag of Jaycee.. I think its worth the risk..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ramthi
    I got a mail and call from someone at bhagtani for riyo 2. Below is what was told to me

Prelaunch
    30%= 4300 Psf
    40%= 4100 Psf
    50%= 3900 Psf.

Possesion December 2016

are they charging extra for parking.. or the rate is all inclusive..
    as i ve heard after negotiations builders quote all inclusive rates..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by surya2089
    ya i m approaching sales person from builder marathon for shilphata dombivali.i didnt understand they tell me they have cc up to 7 floor but why still prelaunch

Many builders launch their projects after taking major approvals..
    So it could make it pre launch..
    and builders also mislead CC with IOD for those having incomplete knowledge..
    Might be they hv recieved IOD till 7th floor.. just a guess.. as i m not particular of this project..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ramthi
    I got a mail and call from someone at bhagtani for riyo 2. Below is what was told to me

Prelaunch
    30%= 4300 Psf
    40%= 4100 Psf
    50%= 3900 Psf.

Possesion December 2016

last month in MCHI Exhibition JAYCEE HOMES had stall too and they said after 15-18 months construction will start for Riyo 2 then how its possible...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saubhagya
    are they charging extra for parking.. or the rate is all inclusive..
    as i ve heard after negotiations builders quote all inclusive rates..

2.5 lacs for Parking
    CommentQuote
  • how much time itwill take for iod/cc of rio 2?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Joelprince
    how much time itwill take for iod/cc of rio 2?

after a year or more of the launch for phase 1..
    phase 1 launch is expected on Nov'13 and approvals are expected till July'13 acc to builders and agents.. I hv my reservations, but as of now the land is still agricultural.. both phase 1 and 2..
    CommentQuote
    phase 1 launch is expected on Nov'13 and approvals are expected till July'13 acc to builders and agents.. I hv my reservations, but as of now the land is still agricultural.. both phase 1 and 2..

There's quite a few posts on the forum saying that the land is agricultural. I had personally checked the landowner documents when I had booked here and it said that the land belonged to a political trust. The same politician who has an office at the location. From what I understood at that point in time, the approvals required where for converting the trust land into residential use, getting approval from the highway department as the site if adjoining the highway and forest approval as quite a few trees on the plot. At no point was it mentioned that the land is agricultural.
    CommentQuote

Are you sure ?? .. Because I've booked a flat in A wing 12th floor, and I'm a bit worried now with all the rumors surrounding this project . The last update that I got from an agent was some of the investors are already selling their flats at 4500 in Phase 1.However ever he was not sure about the launch date. Also,the Phase 1 bookings are closed as it is sold out.
    CommentQuote