Bhagtani Riyo, Jaycee Homes, Mira Road, Mumbai

Last updated: August 14 2020
1276 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Bhagtani Riyo, Jaycee Homes, Mira Road, Mumbai

Originally posted by alpha123
    I have seen the model. First thing u will want is to shift ur booking from phase1 to phase2 (provided u are an end user) when u see the model, phase2 looks really impressive.
    Are they allowing Phase 1 buyers to move to Phase 2? Moving to Phase 2 be prepared for a further 2 year delay in possession after Phase 1 is delivered.

Comment

guys were u aware of phase 2 when u booked in phase 1? also i dont have any plan of staying there so phase 1 is ok with me...... just waiting for IOD and CC

Comment

4250 is inclusive of floor rise or is it the base rate?

Comment

Does 4300 include floor rise or is it separate?

Comment

I have seen the model. First thing u will want is to shift ur booking from phase1 to phase2 (provided u are an end user) when u see the model, phase2 looks really impressive.
            I would not go by what's in their model. Pre-launch plans and confirugrations are always subject to change.

Comment

It would change but not drastically...It can turn out to b either way too...better than what's in their model...we never know !!

Comment

Originally posted by NAattu View Post
                It would change but not drastically...It can turn out to b either way too...better than what's in their model...we never know !!
                Good luck finding a builder who will fund a nicer apartment for you out of his pocket. Builder is in business to make money, don't think any builder is thinking about charity getting into the building business.
                When plans change and sqr footage added, the customer is the one who foots the bill for it. Builder won't eat the cost.

Comment

Originally posted by deepeshb View Post
                  Does 4300 include floor rise or is it separate?
                  floor rise will start from a certain level....dont expect same price for a 20th floor flat

Comment

clicked a pic for u guys, as i happened to pass near the builder's office yesterday.
                    Am guessing Phase 2 is the set of buildings on the back touching the school (right of the picture).

Comment

thnks alpha...its good...
                      does bhagtani riyo has phase 3 or 8+8 wings comes in phase 2 does anyone knows ?
                      Last edited June 13 2013, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X