Guys, this is a new thread for the buyers who have invested in Jaycee Homes' Bhagtani Riyo. You can discuss here if you have been facing any problems by the builder Jaycee Homes or with real estate agents who have been selling the project.
Welcome to share in and update each others knowledge.
Read more
810 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • but still builder and agent r saying this land is belong to mandal not for government and also they received collector noc for land and they going to launch this project fencing r removed because they going to fix new fencing with builder project name within this month.any one can check collector noc with builder in collector office in mira road.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AyaanD
    Yes..This builder Bhagtani is a BIG Fraud...I am seeing his Krishaang project in Powai since 2007 and there is no progress since then....no progress in 6-7 years...buyers are trapped.

But sometimes, I wish that I was a builder like Bhagtani...Its a cool way to make a lot of money...From this forum it seems that there are enough fools who can give me their money..All that I have to do is to put up some aluminium sheets at some place...Announce a project...put a watchman and a paanwala around it...bribe some local authorities for some time...gather down payment money from some fools who will book in my project...and then keep giving excuses and extensions like CC, IOD,etc and other approvals coming in next 6 or 8 months....I can keep giving those excuses for years......then blame competitor builders for rumours......and keep using the money of those fools for years and decades....All those fools will keep believing me for years...

Warren Buffet once said that "A fool and his money is invited everywhere". :D

Lots of projects get stuck due to approvals or politics, but that doesn't mean builders are fraud. Anyways lets not get into more negativity until we see the documentation.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gatsmeraj
    Lots of projects get stuck due to approvals or politics, but that doesn't mean builders are fraud. Anyways lets not get into more negativity until we see the documentation.

dear gatsmeraj

waiting for ur mail...
    CommentQuote
  • To get regular updates within the group ...you can add your details here..

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkT2pw1V1eMtdDhSNmNkbEl3N1ZWY0dsU3RObFQtTXc&usp=sharing
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AyaanD
    Yes..This builder Bhagtani is a BIG Fraud...I am seeing his Krishaang project in Powai since 2007 and there is no progress since then....no progress in 6-7 years...buyers are trapped.

But sometimes, I wish that I was a builder like Bhagtani...Its a cool way to make a lot of money...From this forum it seems that there are enough fools who can give me their money..All that I have to do is to put up some aluminium sheets at some place...Announce a project...put a watchman and a paanwala around it...bribe some local authorities for some time...gather down payment money from some fools who will book in my project...and then keep giving excuses and extensions like CC, IOD,etc and other approvals coming in next 6 or 8 months....I can keep giving those excuses for years......then blame competitor builders for rumours......and keep using the money of those fools for years and decades....All those fools will keep believing me for years...

Warren Buffet once said that "A fool and his money is invited everywhere". :D

this is BHAGTANI KIRSHANG at powai its near to COMPLETE
    PRE-LAUNCH projects are high risk game..
    Riyo is a PRE-LAUNCH project... to remove letters PRE from the LAUNCH minimum its takes 2 years maximum GOD knows..
    and people thinks tht builders are fooled to give 35% less from the market price...ofcourse not..everyone thinks abt their own profit...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amistry
    Well said.....

I totally agree with Ashishpatna. We need to keep patient and hope for the best.
    CommentQuote
  • what is current status off project any one visited the builder office to find out the fact.
    CommentQuote
  • Hemant Kaushik:Bhagtani mein humne bhi 2 flat book kiye hein builder ke office mein saari permissions aur collector ki permission aa gayi hein.

Hemant Kaushik:akele mira road mein 300 se upar broker hein jo riyo mein flat sale karne ko maang rahe thee lekin bhagtani ne authorise kiya sirf 4 logo ko tou baki sab naaraz ho gaye issliye market mein ulte seedhhe rumors phaila rahe hein bhagtani ka ek bhi project aisa nahi hein jisme usne paisa liya ho aur flat banaya na ho.

Hemant Kaushik:site per nayi hoarding lagane ke liye purani teen ki chaadar hatayi jaa rahi hein aur construction nov last ya dec mein shuru ho jayega.

anyone get this above update from builder office or saw all this collector permission document in builder office.
    CommentQuote
  • hi..

Originally Posted by inv in rio
    Hemant Kaushik:Bhagtani mein humne bhi 2 flat book kiye hein builder ke office mein saari permissions aur collector ki permission aa gayi hein.

Hemant Kaushik:akele mira road mein 300 se upar broker hein jo riyo mein flat sale karne ko maang rahe thee lekin bhagtani ne authorise kiya sirf 4 logo ko tou baki sab naaraz ho gaye issliye market mein ulte seedhhe rumors phaila rahe hein bhagtani ka ek bhi project aisa nahi hein jisme usne paisa liya ho aur flat banaya na ho.

Hemant Kaushik:site per nayi hoarding lagane ke liye purani teen ki chaadar hatayi jaa rahi hein aur construction nov last ya dec mein shuru ho jayega.

anyone get this above update from builder office or saw all this collector permission document in builder office.

Hi anybody here has personally seen these permissions?

Thank you
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends, l have invested in Riyo in April 2013 in 1 BHK. I have been following post regularly never choose to register though but now I choose to do so after so many comments last week. so many threads and comments it's difficult to believe what is true. Many of us would be investor but would have put hard earned money to buy this or put 30 %. I plan to visit builder office next week and Meet Sales Head Mr.Upkaar singh as after some negative post it is followed with some positive seems some vested people following thread and controlling it also seems so, actual investor more or else speak it very clearly as it is anguish . I would like to take testimony from builder no one else I heard some friends were planning to visit builder office that is best solution rather than speculation. i am very sure Bhagtani's would be following this thread for sure why don't they sell mails or communications directly to us to clear our doubts when things have escalated to this alarming levels. I don't understand metal sheet removal as on your property you have all rights to install one. why builder is being driven by social media site why can't he communicate to end users or investors directly.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi R Inv Riyo

I am sure builder has no response to your valid questions that you put up here, which we are also all anxious to have an answers to, hence the builder prefers to take the back seat and stay quite.

Best solution is to approach the builder directly for answers to the questions we have. This will clear all doubts.

Also there a timline to get this project started that has been stated to all, if not started by then I am sure all have the choice of moving out of it.

And yes i am sure the builder is also reading these post ..
    CommentQuote
  • On what base builder has increased the rate have any information from builders.or just increase the rate to keep kwait to investor due to we saw same surcamtanece going on in previease days.
    CommentQuote
  • Nowadays, real estate industry is booming but i can not say what will be happen ahead.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amistry
    Phase 2 bookings have started again, prices are as follows;

INR 5000 psf 30% DP
    INR 4750 psf 40% DP
    INR 4500 psf 50% DP,

Hope this brings a smile on the faces of investors and end users, both for phase 1 and 2.. :)

After launch, imagine what the phase 1 prices would be?

Cheer up guys.....:)

Where did you get this info from?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by darkhorse
    Where did you get this info from?

you will find this rate with aditya Realtor.
    CommentQuote