Guys, this is a new thread for the buyers who have invested in Jaycee Homes' Bhagtani Riyo. You can discuss here if you have been facing any problems by the builder Jaycee Homes or with real estate agents who have been selling the project.
Welcome to share in and update each others knowledge.
Read more
810 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Abeer3107
    Hi shokyd,
    I'm sry did you check it personally because till friday evening that was not done . Also at this time does the fencing have builder signature .

can same one get recent photo from site and post her
    CommentQuote
  • Kindly someone let me know , R we receiving the allotment letter on the just builder's letter head or are we getting it along with stamp paper indemnifying the clause .
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your comments. You know how the current Economic is functioning .The Cash flow is so bad that every thing will not go as per commitment.Haven't said that I don't trust the Bhagtani's .Also our System does not have one window clearance which I don't think will allow Quick approval's in place and on time (lack of smooth flows).Unity will surely helps us ,But i'm afraid will the Allotment letter help us during our bad time .Because I had an second opinion which made me fall back only on Builder signature .

Request some good advise.
    CommentQuote
  • I have seen a new banner near kashimira junction which is approx 20-25 ft in height . An eye catcher at night with decent project name and builder signature on it . Let's hope for the best . I was driving while passing the junction so can't photo the hoarding .
    CommentQuote
  • Adtitya retailer Selling with 3600/- psf (30% DP)

:bab (59):
    Got call from Aditya reality, they sell Phase 2 with 3600/- psf (30% DP) + 250000 parking. i asked why rates are down, he told me they have purchased it in bulk. about phase 1, He told its in IOD process, it will come March 2014. if any update..pls put it on blog...

rgs
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Joelprince
    Got call from Aditya reality, they sell Phase 2 with 3600/- psf (30% DP) + 250000 parking. i asked why rates are down, he told me they have purchased it in bulk. about phase 1, He told its in IOD process, it will come March 2014. if any update..pls put it on blog...

rgs

don't bay from aditya Realtor they are really stupid.they hike all not given through information
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Joelprince

rgs

even after purchase flat from them not answering for your call for any query our information.just asking you to call in builder office
    CommentQuote
  • When I booked in June, 2013 I was told that there is a gap of near 6/8 months between Ph1 & Ph2. Construction for Ph1 will start by June, 2014 and for Ph2 by end Dec' 2014. I had a talk on the subject.
    CommentQuote
  • When I booked in June, 2013 I was told that there is a gap of near 6/8 months between Ph1 & Ph2. Construction for Ph1 will start by June, 2014 and for Ph2 by end Dec' 2014. I had a talk with Mr. Avtar Singh as well on the subject. Had seen all the MOU with parties signature. So dont mislead other by blindly saying Ph2 will take 2 years to start.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashishpatna
    Dear Hemmen, take my words that will be case , as when I booked I was told that construction of PH1 will start by year end, but there is not any likely chance of that, its a very very long time taking project, have patience, its not matter of misleading , its just matter of putting one's thought.

i dont know after this all bad news y people investing in this project and day by day rate was going down so what about who booked in above 4000 sf.now this time by ageant they saleing per sq 3600.
    CommentQuote
  • This project is grossly mismanaged by Bhagtani's and their agents. The rates vary from every sources. Even after more than a year the rates are same as well as the status of the project.
    CommentQuote
  • Very simple. All they want is your money. A year ago they were more trustworthy so they were selling for @4000 psft. Now they are less trustworthy so they are selling for @3600 psft. More they will loose trust cheaper the rate. Just wait for 1 more year, (if they are still in the business) you will find all their agents selling flats in vegetable market for cheaper than onions and may be with the scheme book one flat and get one free.
    I think all investors should disclose their wing and flat numbers in this forum to find out if they have booked same flats to more than one investor because they have started booking almost more than a year ago for so cheap and they are still accepting booking for more cheaper rates. it's like they are booking unlimited flats. One of their agents claimed, they are selling 15 flats every day. May be that agent mixed up bath soap selling with flats selling.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ssent66
    :)Received sms from jaycee homes
    "H New Jaycee Homes IOD received for Bhagtani Horizon Goregaon D Expect GoodNews for BhagtaniRiyo Sapphire Serenity and more soon Thankyou Y "

hope above sms massage might be good news for every body

this project name not in jaycee web site,y
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ssent66
    even to day i have got this massages on my both mobiles also rio-2 is in my portfolio
    some project is going in goregoan we have seen its brochure at bhgtani santacruz office which was supposed to be offered 13000 sq f

u have received any massage regarding rio 1 or for 2.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All...has anyone cancelled the booking and taken the money back from the builder?
    I have invested in ph 1 and now thinking of moving out...if anyone has done so please guide me...thank you!!
    CommentQuote