Collapse

Bhagtani Riyo, Jaycee Homes, Mira Road, Mumbai

Last updated: August 14 2020
1276 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Bhagtani Riyo, Jaycee Homes, Mira Road, Mumbai

Hi every 1 just want to tell every 1 that the area where they r going to start.phase 2 has a board written on it that this place is under ligation beware of dogs forget dogs beware of the onowers
    Yup Lol can any one tell me that should i book flat because i want to book flat in phase 2

Comment

Even I was told IOD is expected by October when I visited their office about a month and half back.If its getting further delayed by a year more,then that's a problem.

Comment

let plan to go to their ofice once, whats say?

Comment

Yes we should go to their office and clear the air... As this doesnt make sense if this gets delayed to 2014. Better to check for some other projects...

Comment

Suggest everyone, whoever is going to builders office to check the legal papers. At different times, different people are getting different answers about the IOD. So checking of the legal papers, like application for conversion of public trust, application for IOD, will let us know the exact status.

Comment

i have spoken with Mr. Kiran of Jaycee Homes regarding Riyo project, against that i got the below updates from him.

1. Public trust to Pvt Trust conversion :- He said that, they will get the clearance for this
              from collector office by this month end.

2. IOD - After getting above mention clearance from collector office they will apply for IOD. it
              will come around Oct 2013 moth.

3. C.C. - After getting the IOD they will apply for CC, which will be expected around Dec 2013.

4. He is also saying that project work will getting start by this year end.
              Last edited August 8 2013, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Let us hope this schedule works on time

Comment

Hi rupesh...who Is Kiran at Jaycee?

Comment

i dont know what position he is at, he was the one who gave me allotment letter....... i m thinking of going there next week.

Comment

Originally posted by NAattu View Post
                      Hi rupesh...who Is Kiran at Jaycee?
                      he is person who is allotting the Allotment Letters......i always spk with him only for project status update.......

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X