Bhagtani Riyo, Jaycee Homes, Mira Road, Mumbai

Last updated: August 14 2020
1276 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Bhagtani Riyo, Jaycee Homes, Mira Road, Mumbai

Dear Friends,

I visited Bhagtani Riyo office on Saturday. I met Sandesh a sales representative. I also went through the MOU in detail between JVPD Properties (Bhagtani builder and the Trust). As per the MOU the land on which Phase 1 is coming was given to trust by the governement for conducting educational activities and the same is not in the name of the trust. The MOU required following things for Builder to do.
    1. Get the land transferred in the name of the trust from the local Grampanchayat.
    2. Obtain permission of charity commissioner for developing the land.

I spoke to Sandesh and he informed me that both the above things are through now. I asked him to show me the papers, but he said he cannot show me the papers, since they include financial information with respect to transaction between Trust and the builder. He further said that builder has now applied for the IOD and CC. They expect the IOD to come in the month of February 2014. He also said that though they want buyers to continue to be invested in the project, if someone wants to exit, he can take his money back with 15% interest. He assured me quite confidently that things are falling in line. Let us hope for the best.

Comment

So now if this goes to Feb 2014... There will be 5 months delay. When we booked Phase 1 they promised IOD in Sept 2013. Considering this the possession date would go to 2017/2018 easily as in Phase 1 there are 14 wings. All these time Jaycee been doing stand alone buildings...

Comment

Thanks Satish for the updates, much appreciated...!! Good to hear something positive at least for the phase 1 after long time. In that case, JC would increase the rates for Phase 1 for sure. If that doesn't happen then it would be other way around.

Friends,

Keep posting the updates,

Regards
        Raj

Comment

any1 got call for collecting tax receipt? i got call yesterday.... going to collect today.

Comment

Originally posted by mithilnachan View Post
            no1 from JC... my uncle has also bought flat here, he went for visit on SAT and saw work happening :-) i am going to JC and site this weekend

Hi Mithilnachan, I would appreciate if you could take few pictures of the site and upload in this page as so many people are eagar to see the same.

Comment

will defntly do that :-) on sat or monday

Comment

All- I got an email from 99 Acres about this Ganpati offer for Bhagtani Riyo- 3800 psf for 55% downpayment and car park free. 20-80 scheme is also available for 5000 psf. Gold coin free

What do you guys think? good offer? Appreciate your views.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Byron DSouza
                  Dear

Can you please advise this offer is for Phase 1 or phase 2

Regards
                  This is for Phase II

Comment

Originally posted by mithilnachan View Post
                    will defntly do that :-) on sat or monday
                    Hi Mithilnachan,
                    were you able to visit site, appreciate if you can share the latest pictures, i am sure many of us are eagerly waiting.

Comment

Dear mithilanchan

Pls update if u hav anything

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X