Guys, this is a new thread for the buyers who have invested in Jaycee Homes' Bhagtani Riyo. You can discuss here if you have been facing any problems by the builder Jaycee Homes or with real estate agents who have been selling the project.
Welcome to share in and update each others knowledge.
Read more
810 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ssent66
    thats true , but i want to know that except provisional allotment letter have,nt received receipt of payments
    is any body received receipts of payments & service tax

receipt given on jvpd letter head.
    CommentQuote
  • what next rio 2 price now with aditya 3600 per with 30%
    until get iod price maybe 3000 psf. most probe price r going up in real-state but her day by day price going down.
    CommentQuote
  • please can anybody inform me the time taken for the construction of PLINTH from the date of starting construction, as for the serenity project the builder is asking 10% payment on receipt of IOD and 10% after completion of PLINTH.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks krishna_m
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alpha123
    they are ready to shift u to phase 2. But phase 1 is a better bet IMO. I had similar thoughts after seeing the layout of phase 2. But acquiring land for phase 2 will take more time then phase1. U should rather stay back with phase1. Just to give u some peace of mind, i have booked for 4500 15th floor, so your deal is not so bad. Cheers :)

Thanks Alpha :-). I too have decided to stay back as being local I know that the land deal of Phase 1 is probably clean, but phase 2 (& 3) appears to be a fishy affair.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashishpatna
    When I went to their office couple of week back , then also they told me that For PH1 its April 14 and for PH2 its 16 Months which means April 15.

they said same 5 month before when i visited there office .
    CommentQuote
  • I visited the site but not seen any thing that any work is going to start their.even fensing also not their to cover the land no sign of builder at the land and aditya realotars saleing this project rappidly.even land surrounding peoples also reacting roodly at site after asking any question. something going wrong.even aditya realotars said that pH 2 land issue is clear deal is done with land owner and with his brother.
    CommentQuote
  • Aditya realotars said jaycee builder paid 12cr. to pH 2 owner for clear land issue.and land is farm house so it will not take time to get iod.like ph1 he said pH 1 will take time becouse
    need to make this land NA plot first.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Hi Inv.,
    Thanks for sharing this important new. How ever, I searched in real estate, Mumbai NDTV website, I did not find any news/article about Supreme Court order for podium parking.
    Can you please post that article in this forum so every one can read that.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KShinde
    Hi Inv.,
    Thanks for sharing this important new. How ever, I searched in real estate, Mumbai NDTV website, I did not find any news/article about Supreme Court order for podium parking.
    Can you please post that article in this forum so every one can read that.
    Thanks

Hi Kshinde,
    Please check the below link for the Supreme Court order for podium parking order.

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/1057836-post240.html
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Yogeshraj,
    Thank you very much for your reply. I checked the article about podium parking order.
    As per my understanding, court order is not prohibiting podium parking all this order is saying that there should enough space to enter fire brigade engine in case of fire and that space should be at least 8 mtrs. I believe Jaycee is experienced developers and they must have kept 8 mtrs space for fire brigade engine. Also court order insisted that recreating space should be on ground level instead of on top of the podium.

I think bhagtani riyo has nothing much to do with this order. However this order will effect to many other builders for sure and authorities are asking for revised or amended plan. Thanks again.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,
    I smell of a big fraud wrt Bhagtani Rio, just giving a heads up. I will post the proof(within 2 week) once am confirmed of it. For those who have blind faith can ignore this message.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by IrajAZ
    Hi All,
    I smell of a big fraud wrt Bhagtani Rio, just giving a heads up. I will post the proof(within 2 week) once am confirmed of it. For those who have blind faith can ignore this message.
    Thanks

Why wait for 2 weeks, you can do it right now.
    Kaal Karo so Aaj, Aaj karo so Aab!
    CommentQuote