Guys, this is a new thread for the buyers who have invested in Jaycee Homes' Bhagtani Riyo. You can discuss here if you have been facing any problems by the builder Jaycee Homes or with real estate agents who have been selling the project.
Welcome to share in and update each others knowledge.
Read more
810 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi IrajAZ... if we can wait till April, we can wait for 2 more weeks for sure. Eager to see your proofs..
    CommentQuote
  • Guys be careful before investing in Bhangtani Riyo. Just found below news in mumbai mirror.

Buyer accuses Jaycee Homes of selling him pre-sold flat - Mumbai Mirror
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by praakesh
    Guys be careful before investing in Bhangtani Riyo. Just found below news in mumbai mirror.

Buyer accuses Jaycee Homes of selling him pre-sold flat - Mumbai Mirror

just wait until march or April for iod & cc for ph 1, every thing will came out if ti is good you will find the rate was above 6000 for ph 2,or if ti bad then.................................full stop.
    i sow the nearest new launches project after the crossing kahsimira highway in slum area launched by their local builder they r coating 4500 to 6000 in their normal 7 story single building.and given position time 2 to 3 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Other new projects on Highway

Thanks for highlighting about other projects. can you please elaborate more those projects.
    I would like to invest in Mira Road. Not sure how much jaycee is quoting for Bhagtani phase 1 & 2.

Regards,Rakesh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by inv in rio
    just wait until march or April for iod & cc for ph 1, every thing will came out if ti is good you will find the rate was above 6000 for ph 2,or if ti bad then.................................full stop.
    i sow the nearest new launches project after the crossing kahsimira highway in slum area launched by their local builder they r coating 4500 to 6000 in their normal 7 story single building.and given position time 2 to 3 years.

Yes, April 1st is when everything will come out and be clear
    CommentQuote
  • Phase 1, 2 & 3

pics I have
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • I Feel , we don't have to wait till April . Try calling Builder office in Feb and if the project for is ok to go its a cherish moment or else hear for new statement and for more 2 quater .
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,
    Bhagtani Rio is allocating same flat to multiple people. Simple way to check it yourself, call to the official phone number of Bhagtani Rio and ask for the name of allottee for the flat which is allocated to you. Please remember not to tell the name of allottee yourself.

Do not be moved by other's comment on this forum, do this simple check yourself and proof is there with you, decent comments are welcome. For those who have blind faith can still ignore this message.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • OMG! If this is true then the builder is really playing around with our hard earned money.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by IrajAZ
    Hi All,
    Bhagtani Rio is allocating same flat to multiple people. Simple way to check it yourself, call to the official phone number of Bhagtani Rio and ask for the name of allottee for the flat which is allocated to you. Please remember not to tell the name of allottee yourself.

Do not be moved by other's comment on this forum, do this simple check yourself and proof is there with you, decent comments are welcome. For those who have blind faith can still ignore this message.
    Thanks

if it is trhu then we will share our flat number on this forum and will see there is any flat allotetd for 2 or 3 person.
    CommentQuote
  • jaycee web site is not opening when u clic project and not showing any detail about any project last last 1 month it's happening same

Jaycee Home Ltd
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,
    The Bhagtani Office isin't open yet in morning and sponsored people have started commenting. I shall reiterate, please verify it yourself.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alpha123
    ok, so u are saying any tom, dick, harry, amar, akbar, anthony can ring up the builder and tell them a wing and flat number and the builder's office will reply with the investor's details? Good. Even my 4 year old kid, if he recieves a call at my home, the first thing he asks is who is speaking?
    And then Jaycee, who is more than 4 decades in the business is so naive to open up his scam (as u claim ) just by one phone call and revealing that they have booked same flat on more than one investors name?
    Was this the proof u were goin to furnish? If yes than hats off to u! :p
    What is your interest in this project, have u booked a flat here that u are providing us with such cautions and gettin all these insiders (i m not saying that people who have not booked cant provide their valuable feedback, just want to know your intentions)? If yes, than share your flat and wing number and check it for YOUR SATISFACTION if some1 else has also been sabotaged by selling the same flat as yours.
    I dont have blind faith in any1, but boss, you need to get a better idea to distress a normal average logical individual who has invested in this project.
    Cheers mate, better luck next time.

I agree with you Alpha123. Nobody can call a builder's officer and ask any details like that until and unless you have identified yourself and they know that your are the owner. the builder will also not disclose any details about other investor.

IrajAZ i think you should come out with some more solid proof. Better luck next time.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi ,
    I'm sure we all agree with the fact , People investing in Bhagatani Riyo and member of this forum have come all the way hearing various news on Riyo come what may its PhaseI / Phase II . Variety of Analysis would have taken place before investing including Pros and Cons for the project . Request to all news spreader please share some hard core news that will make this group to think . The time consuming activity for any developer is Getting approvals from various Government authority and is not an easy task . Also Metro cities are lacking behind due to non availability of one window clearance . There is a good sign for housing development from 3rd Quater of 2014 .
    CommentQuote
  • Hello folks,

I have been following this thread for somedays now and have some how developed an interest in Bhagtani riyo phase 2. I called up sales office and santacruz and was quoted a rate of 6000 for phase 1 and 4100 for phase 2 (negotiable). On checking with aditya realty these are the rates.

1 BHK Apartment 625.00 Sq.Ft Rs. 3600 50%, 3900 30%. (Per sq.ft)
    2 BHK Apartment 875.00 Sq.Ft Rs. 3600 50%, 3900 30%. (Per sq.ft)

The sales agent at bhagtani office mentioned that they have a tie up with aditya realty and aditya realty has invested in bulk of flats.

I am confused wheter to go for this or not. I am an enduser looking for a budget home in mira road. I have also read comments about some members regarding...fraud,scam,approvals, etc..Please help me to make an informed diecision. I am aware the project will get delayed may be possesion untill 2020.
    CommentQuote