Collapse

Bhagtani Riyo, Jaycee Homes, Mira Road, Mumbai

Last updated: August 14 2020
1276 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Bhagtani Riyo, Jaycee Homes, Mira Road, Mumbai

i am planning to buy 2 BHK in phase 2. i got offer at 4000. any thoughts?

Comment

U must try and buy in ph 1 if available...

Comment

Hello Guys,

I had a discussion with Builder's office rep today.

I was told that they have received "half NOC". When I inquired further they mentioned that they have the NOC from Mira Bhayander office and that they are awaiting NOC from collector's office. IOD expected in March '14.

Fingers Crossed!

Comment

Originally posted by mithilnachan View Post
          will defntly do that :-) on sat or monday

So whats the update..... Its been a while since you visited the site/builders office...

Comment

Originally posted by KayJay View Post
            Hello Guys,

I had a discussion with Builder's office rep today.

I was told that they have received "half NOC". When I inquired further they mentioned that they have the NOC from Mira Bhayander office and that they are awaiting NOC from collector's office. IOD expected in March '14.

Fingers Crossed!
            Ask the Copy of "half NOC". What do you mean by " Mira Bhayander Office"? Do they mean Mira Bhayander Municipality or Collector ? ask the Copy of Receipts with government fees receipts of applying for IOD. These Rep of Builder say what is good for builder. Take your lawyer and let him dig and he should find or have look at the documents(if they show).

Comment

Originally posted by Byron DSouza
              Dear Mithil Nachan

So far we haven't seen any pics of the site from your end but nevertheless I have some updates..

My bro-in-law and a friend had visited the site on different occasions and have confirmed that no work has started so far. The security guy in civil dress asked my friend what was his purpose to visit the site, when he informed that one of his friends ( that's me ) has booked a flat here he was told tell your friend work has started but was not allowed to go further and check what was really happening as the area is fully covered with aluminium sheets.
              Security person has been given instruction by builder and he did his job. According to my sources Builder is not telling the truth and all his employees are hiding the facts. Construction work has NOT started and don't expect it to be started in short time. Builder does not have money to complete other projects that are under construction and colleting money from the buyers of Bhagtani Riyo.
              *** FYI if one needs update it should be asked from builder and security person has nothing to do with construction.
              **** Now don't ask the small children who may be playing near to location about construction update of Bhagtani Riyo. Hire your lawyer let him find the facts . you can get "search report" from lawyer.

Comment

Originally posted by alpha123

Well Gangaram, i see that any positive post that is being posted about Riyo, u pounce on it and post a negative one.
                ----- My post is not negative or positive. I just posted that Security person does not know updates. Security person is not builder. You take my post Negative or Positive, I just posted what is reality today.
                May we know your purpose of following this thread and the Riyo project so closely?
                ------ Why I need to disclose my purpose of following this thread or other threads to you?? Why do you read my post? did I ask you why you reply to my post? you are free to post and I am Free to post and don't try to control others. Why I need to tell you what and why I follow, what I read ? nobody has forced you to follow my post. You are frustrated because of Bhagtani and asking silly question to me.

Myself, even after being one of the early investor in this project dont have so many updates as u have.
                -----That is not my problem if you don't have updates.
                I intend no offence, but want to know how genuine your posts are.
                ---- What I posted is reality. I don't force you to read my post or believe in my posts and you are free to have your updates.
                Any proofs to support your statements?
                -----What proofs??? Did you pay me to get proofs for you?? Don't you see the reality? Do you mean that I go to Collector office and Revenue department office/Municipal office and get the document of land free of charge for you? do you want me to get statement of accounts of Bhagtani from CA? Hire your lawyer and find the proofs to my updates or discard my update/statement.
                ----------------

Comment

@Gangaram: if its frustration your talking about.. its clearly all over your last post.

Comment

From my point of view:
                    1. Builder is not giving correct information about the project.
                    2. A MOU cannot be considered as a point to invest looking at no clear roadmap for the project
                    3. If the builder is so confident about the project, when i asked for a site visit the builder was in denial mode.
                    4. Boards at the phase 2 area gate saying the land is under litigation says enough that builder is not giving correct information and hiding the facts.
                    5. I would not have known about the boards till i visited the site itself.
                    6. Every time they say the brothers of the land needs to be paid hence the board. Is the builder trying to say they dont have money to pay to the landowner and till the puchasers pay the money it cannot be settled. The builder doesnt have money to pay few crores to land owners then how it can deliver the project.

My Opinion: There may or may not be any issue, but Builder is hiding facts and manipulating information. They cannot be trusted at this stage. I was previously geniuenly interested to book a flat but backed out looking at the current state.

Comment

Originally posted by juderods View Post
                      @Gangaram: if its frustration your talking about.. its clearly all over your last post.
                      Congratulations!! You detected the “frustration" in last post. You are very good in analyzing the posts. Keep the good works going .all the best.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X