Collapse

Bhagtani Riyo, Jaycee Homes, Mira Road, Mumbai

Last updated: August 14 2020
1276 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Bhagtani Riyo, Jaycee Homes, Mira Road, Mumbai

Guys, please provide the some current site picture if possible we r not able to visit the site so we will talk to builder with photo reference.

Comment

Originally posted by inv in rio View Post
      this should be need to be check builder office, y The aluminium boundaries are removed from the site.
      That does not sound very good.
      Maybe the deal is off between Bhagtani and the Land Owner.
      Wonder if Bhagtani is liquid enough to return investor money if it is indeed true that the Aluminium boundaries are removed and the Joint Venture has been called off.

Comment

this should be need to be check builder office, y The aluminium boundaries are removed from the site.
        Builder may say we are going to cover with new sheets. why you care about only aluminums boundaries are removed? you should get update about land deal, when they are going to start construction(No questions to watchman or children playing before location and don't care about board or new board or what brokers are saying or someone working in Bhagtani office says) Go to Bhagtani with YOUR lawyer and directly meet the builder. Why you don't hire the Lawyer and get "search Report"? with search report you will know about the status of land and also about the builder or any dispute with land/ court case. Go with your lawyer to builder. Also talk to media and media can find out about the location.
        Don't depend on others.

Do you know that about 3-4 years back a project FOUNTAIN SQUARE in Oshiwara was being sold for 5000Sq Feet??? Many booked the flats.Do you know the update?? the builder is Broke and unable to return the booking amount, many have lost the money. Search about Fountain Square Oshiwara and you will know what happened.

Still you have time and try to save your money.

Comment

as builder office per sq rate was increase from today 5300 rs for ph 2 and for ph 1 6300 rs.
          booking also stop for ph 2 due to rate change.as builder collector cc has came for ph 1.

Comment

i call to the sales department number for inquire about status.
            Last edited August 7 2015, 05:10 PM. Reason: Contact Number

Comment

also i checked with my agent he also stop to taking booking and conform me that builder is going to launch the project.

Comment

also i checked with my agent he also stop to taking booking and conform me that builder is going to launch the project.
                Even I had a talk with their sales team, the rates for Ph2 has increased to 5000 plus. Construction work will start by Mar/April, 2014 for Ph1.

Comment

Hi Friends

I just joined this group today.I was going through the review & found it very helpful. Thank you for sharing this valuable information to all those people who would be interested in buying their dream flats at Bhagtani Riyo.

Even I am planning to invest in Bhagtani Riyo 2 & need some help

1) What will be the best price to book the flat
                  2) Do they charge extra for floor rise
                  3) What is the availability of the flats in phase 2, Which wing is available now ?
                  4) What are the parking charges & do we have to pay it at the time of booking or at the time of possession
                  5) Do you have any agent phone no who can offer good deal
                  6) Should I search for investor flat in Phase 1

Would request the active group members to kindly advise on the above points at the earliest possible. Would highly appreciate your valuable feedback on the same points. Hope to hear soon!

Best Regards

Comment

Their is any new from builder about removing of fensing from the site.

Comment

Thats really great newz guys..!! Good to hear positive news after a long time.

If JC has got the CC from collector's office and increasing rates, then may be we can ask for the copy of CC to varify that. Also any update on why they removed the aluminium fencing?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X