Guys, this is a new thread for the buyers who have invested in Jaycee Homes' Bhagtani Riyo. You can discuss here if you have been facing any problems by the builder Jaycee Homes or with real estate agents who have been selling the project.
Welcome to share in and update each others knowledge.
Read more
810 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by alpha123

Builder put up a board- its a prob. Builder removes it - its a prob.
    ----- Builder puts up board or removes the board I don't have any problem and I don't feel happy or sad. It was comment to those who feel happy looking at the board and they can be happy or can not be. It was my comment not to you. If you feel it was to you then it is not my problem. I think India has freedom of speech. I can have my point of view.

Y not be a little positive in life?
    ------ I AM always positive and I have no tensions. I have enough positivity around me and in my life. Please Don't worry about me.

As it is some people dont give any proofs against the builder and just keep on repeating the same old story again and again against the builder.
    All this negativity is irritating!
    ---- If you get irritated ? you can ignore the post...that irritates you.

You have quoted some case details from "Mumbai Mirror" filed by Gangaram against somebody or somebody filed against "gangaram. I have never filed any case against anybody and no case is pending or filed against me anywhere. FYI my name is not "Gangaram" I just use this old type name for posting here. your real name is not NOT "alpha123" they same way my real name is not "Gangaram"....
    Good Luck!!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi to all the optimistic people, I am planning to invest in phase 2 and have obviously read this forum with mixed reactions. I asked the sales team from Jaycee to send me the price quotation and the payment schedule to which they hesitated at first but then did send me the details (with their corporate email id). I also visited the Santacruz office and in my opinion it looks all good until now. The only drawback here is the wait of possession but that is compensated with the low rates given now. Just wanted to know how many flats are booked till now in phase 1 and 2? Not sure if the Jaycee guys will be willing to disclose these details.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • 4 to 5 month more for iod and cc.delay due to elections. As per Jaycee office.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mehrgau
    Hi to all the optimistic people, I am planning to invest in phase 2 and have obviously read this forum with mixed reactions. I asked the sales team from Jaycee to send me the price quotation and the payment schedule to which they hesitated at first but then did send me the details (with their corporate email id). I also visited the Santacruz office and in my opinion it looks all good until now. The only drawback here is the wait of possession but that is compensated with the low rates given now. Just wanted to know how many flats are booked till now in phase 1 and 2? Not sure if the Jaycee guys will be willing to disclose these details.

Cheers

Please do a background check on the builder. The projects completed a) whether timely or with what delay?, b) if completed whether do they have quality issues, c) existing projects stuck due to non approvals and liquidity crunch with builder and whether he has deep pockets (OMG) to complete what is being promised.

Rest as mentioned in the forum somewhere, it is buyer's call......with the rates given if it fits in your profile with all delays, then it makes sense.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mehrgau
    Hi to all the optimistic people, I am planning to invest in phase 2 and have obviously read this forum with mixed reactions. I asked the sales team from Jaycee to send me the price quotation and the payment schedule to which they hesitated at first but then did send me the details (with their corporate email id). I also visited the Santacruz office and in my opinion it looks all good until now. The only drawback here is the wait of possession but that is compensated with the low rates given now. Just wanted to know how many flats are booked till now in phase 1 and 2? Not sure if the Jaycee guys will be willing to disclose these details.

Cheers

I visited the site today as I was planning to invest in the project..not much activity happening at d site..guyz please assist..not able to decide whether I should invest my hard earned money in the project
    CommentQuote
  • It's really confusing. Sometime back it was posted here that land of Ph-l is in litigation. Some posts refer to problems with land of Ph-ll. I asked builder to share documents of land but they don't have it. For ph-ll, land acquisition is in process they said.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea what's the current rates for Phase 1 and also parking cost. Thanks in advance :)
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your opinion. I agree a background check goes without saying.
    CommentQuote
  • I guess it is the brand name and their track record which is why the discussion on this forum still continues. Phase 1 is on a government land (talati office, etc) whereas phase 2 has litigation issues and the ownership of the land (farmhouse) remains in question (to add some humor, if you check Google maps it already mentions Bhagtani Riyo 1 & 2). But, if I imagine myself as Jaycee with years of reputation and claim that Bhagtani Riyo will be ready by 2017 (all over the internet, brochures, etc), it becomes my responsibility to deliver to the investors and I would certainly know how to get that done (legally or politically). "Cheating" sounds an unlikely word for such a brand (of course there are brands like Sahara too that makes us think twice).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BIZ2014
    Hello All,
    I am planning to sell my 2 BHK, 900 Sq ft Flat in higher floor, 15 floor, Hill view (Total greenery and hills) in PHASE 1. Please let me know if anyone is interested. You can PM me anytime for the rates.

What is the rate you are looking out for ? I am interested.
    CommentQuote
  • Builders flout rules, sell flats in projects sans clearances - The Times of India

MUMBAI: Without any construction permissions in place and sometimes even when land titles are not clear, builders in the city have been enticing clients to book flats early at discounted rates although it is illegal under the law. In fact, by luring investors to book flats by paying just 10% to 20% before the first brick is laid, developers manage to sell 200 to 300 flats even before the project is publicly announced in some cases.

Property experts say this is now a common practice in the real estate industry. In a big Thane project, the builder sold 500 apartments although the title of the land is still not clear and no sanctions have been procured.

Laws are stringent about what are called pre-sales and soft launches of flats. The Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act says no flat can be sold unless building plans are submitted to the civic body and are approved. "It is illegal to sell apartments this way," advocate Vinod Sampat said.

According to HDFC chairman Deepak Parekh, it is the consumer who suffers in case the project is delayed or violations are later discovered by the authorities.

"Without the municipal intimation of disapproval (IOD) and commencement certificate, a builder cannot advertise a project," he said, adding, "But if they invite close associates, friends and investors to book flats privately, it should not be a problem."

Solicitor Parimal K Shroff said buyers should avoid builders who flash brochures showing buildings and detailed floor plans when the land title itself is under dispute. It could be reserved for a public amenity, or the building plans may not even have been submitted to the municipal corporation.

Then there are developers who have clear land titles and IOD, but are awaiting the commencement certificate. They may have submitted their building proposals and may be waiting for BMC approvals. "It would not be illegal if a developer offers an option to a client to book a flat and accept a deposit at this stage despite an element of uncertainty," Shroff said. "If the permissions don't come through, the developer returns the money with interest." Shroff, however, warned that any sale agreement without a sanctioned building plan or commencement certificate would be deemed illegal.

Recently, TOI exposed how rogue builders demand more money or coerce purchasers into cancelling bookings so that they can re-launch projects at a higher cost when property prices increase. The article led to a flood of calls from people who claimed they were similarly duped by builders.

In case of "pre-sales", buyers make a down payment, which could be just 20% or almost half the cost of the flat, in return for a discounted price offered by the developer.

"Many builders indulge in pre-sale the moment they buy the land and mortgage it to the bank," said a property expert. The BMC now charges builders who want to avail of extra construction rights called fungible FSI and transfer of development rights (TDR) a premium. "They require funds to pay for this premium, hence they start selling even before the project begins. These funds are raised because approvals can take over a year," he pointed out.

Usually, buyers are helpless in the face of violations by developers. Under the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act, builders usually enter into sale agreements based on initial permission required for any construction (even before the commencement certificate) from the civic authorities, and though the law mandates that further amendments may be made with approval from the buyers, the provision is routinely flouted.
    CommentQuote
  • any one ask builder to return money with interest.18 month now over
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone got any updates on the project (Phase 1). I am told by the office that all approvals are on hold due to Elections.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by getsatendra
    Hi,

Why return it to builder when you can sell it?
    your buying+ 20% is ok wiht me (if in phase 1).

Yes Yes, Yo Scratch My Back & I Will Yours!
    CommentQuote
  • from july-2012 - april 2014...i think TODAY is the FIRST ADVERTISEMENT in news paper about BHAGTANI RIYO project...
    any new question from the people who spread rumors or the people who do not trust this project ?
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote