Collapse

Bhagtani Riyo, Jaycee Homes, Mira Road, Mumbai

Last updated: August 14 2020
1276 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Bhagtani Riyo, Jaycee Homes, Mira Road, Mumbai

I am just waiting for either - Serenity or Rio to launch...then i m gonna write an appropriate (mouth shutting) reply to the "Gangarams of this world" ....who are hell-bent on deceiving people out here with their nonsensical analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by Gangaram View Post
      Tell that Bhagtani that why he did not return they money when asked? why did he was not ready to return the money? Why did he gave return payment Cheque with date after 6 months?
      i can discuss/ reply/comment to ur post/question..... but as u said it is WASTE OF TIME WITH YOU
      and i agree with u
      Last edited October 24 2016, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombay View Post
        I am just waiting for either - Serenity or Rio to launch...then i m gonna write an appropriate (mouth shutting) reply to the "Gangarams of this world" ....who are hell-bent on deceiving people out here with their nonsensical analysis.
        If they start/Launch the Project what problem do I have with Bhagtani or any other builders?? I am NOT deceiving people I just commenting. What I have taken from others???. Why you cant write reply now? can you shut others mouth? You cant do that. Who are you to shut others mouth????? What seems nonsense to you for others it may be sense. Others don't see with your Eyes and use your brain . They have also two eyes and brain. everybody has the right to keep his/her opinion.
        Last edited May 13 2014, 05:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by alpha123
          so Gangaram, as u see that i m not the only "special one" who recieved a call from builder's office regarding status update. And now u will say this is also a move by the builder to ransom some more money from the naive investor! Isnt it?

-------------- I can say that. You can say that what you think.
          Please think before u quote some1 in your post and have some base / proofs about what u state. Typing sindhi and lawyer in caps lock doesnt make your post look genuine!
          ------Typing "SINDHI "and "Lawyer" does not mean to make my comments fake or genuine. comments are comments!!
          ---------------

Comment

Originally posted by alpha123
            As u said, your friend went with a lawyer to get the refund, still all your above questions went un-answered? Still hegot 6 month pdc? So sad bro maybe time to change the lawyer as well along with the builder :p
            What questions went unanswered ? I have not asked any question from you or others. I have posted what had happened to my friend who went to take his money back from them. I don't need any answer from you. I comment on Bhagtani particular Project and I am free to do that. I have nothing to do personally with you.
            Last edited October 24 2016, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken1020 View Post
              Guys, This is a new threads for the buyers who have invested in Jaycee Homes Bhagtani Riyo. Can discuss if any problems faced with the builder Jaycee Homes or with Real Estate Agents selling this project. Welcome to share in and update each others knowledge.

when is this project would start ?

Comment

Originally posted by pac2rxm View Post
                when is this project would start ?
                Ask Gangaram, he seems to know eveything about this project.

Comment

Friends, pls have some patience. I have been to Bhagtani's office (located at Santacruz) one month back for the refund actually. But, I saw the copy of NoC (To regularize the encroachment by ShivShakti Mandal) to the collector. I took photocopy but Upkar requested to delete and not to circulate it. Things are in-progress and I think its worth waiting till Oct 2014.

Serenity Buyers: Please go to the Bhagtani's office and check the NoC received from BMC (Some BMC number Upkar was telling)
                  Sapphire Buyers: I have seen the videos of people signing agreement with Bhagtani for slum development.

Please visit Jaycee Office and talk to Upkar Singh and get your answers directly from horse's mouth rather than getting confusing statements from Gangarams of this group.

Comment

Dear Gangaram, your statement about Sindhi's is absolutely rubbish. You can not generalize any cast based on some instances. Sindhis are damn good in business and have capability to reach the heights where people like you can't even imagine

Comment

Originally posted by gatsmeraj View Post
                      Friends, pls have some patience. I have been to Bhagtani's office (located at Santacruz) one month back for the refund actually. But, I saw the copy of NoC (To regularize the encroachment by ShivShakti Mandal) to the collector.
                      ------------------Location has encroachment and till date it is NOT clear. FYI the encroachment is not regularized easily. If X has Land and Y has encroached it then the owner goes to Police/Municipal office/Revenue department/court to remove the encroachment and tries to get the possession of his land/property . One does not go to Regularize the encroachment. Do you mean that Land is encroached by Shivshkti Mandal and Collector is going to regularize it ??? How? Collector can help removing the encroachment not regularize it. illegal layouts/ houses built on Land without getting NA(Nonagricultural )permissions have been regularized in past in Aurangabad, Nagpur, Pune and to regularize them Government of Maharashtra and department of Town planning is involved. Government pass the law/rule then comments in house then GR is published and sent to collector and town planning and Municipal Corporations. Owners pay the regularization Fees decided by government and municipal corporations.

I took photocopy but Upkar requested to delete and not to circulate it. Things are in-progress and I think its worth waiting till Oct 2014.
                      ------May be the Copy or Letter from Collector was not to legalize the encroachment. I have not seen that and I have not read it. If I work with builder and any document can build confidence in investors I will post the document on builder site and will not hide it. I will post all the permissions from all the government. Why to hide?

Serenity Buyers: Please go to the Bhagtani's office and check the NoC received from BMC (Some BMC number Upkar was telling)
                      Sapphire Buyers: I have seen the videos of people signing agreement with Bhagtani for slum development.

Please visit Jaycee Office and talk to Upkar Singh and get your answers directly from horse's mouth rather than getting confusing statements from Gangarams of this group.
                      --------Confusion is from Bhagtani not from me. Why you believe my statement if they seem confusing to them??? why you want to get confused by reading my comments? Cant you ignore them the same way you skip channels on your TV Remote??What was the need to comment on my statements if you don't believe them? My comments are NOT to harm investers. My comments are to make them aware about a builder and his project. I have nothing against Bhagtani or anybody. You can believe what you feel better or what you think is correct for you or what gives you Pease of mind.
                      ----------------
                      Last edited May 12 2014, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X