Bhagtani Riyo, Jaycee Homes, Mira Road, Mumbai

Last updated: August 14 2020
1276 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Bhagtani Riyo, Jaycee Homes, Mira Road, Mumbai

Originally posted by Bombay View Post
    Ask Gangaram, he seems to know eveything about this project.
    Dear I don't know "Everything" regarding this Project. What I know is:
    1 Project Land does not have clear Land Papers at this time and one can confirm it from Revenue department or you can hire your Lawyer and he can get you "Search Report" related this particular land.
    2 Builder needs money to complete his other under construction Projects.
    3 Builder and his Staff are not transparent and don't give correct answers and are misleading investors. If You want to know the true picture hire your Lawyer and don't invest without getting "Search report".
    4 Project will take long time to be completed.
    5 This Project does not have all the permissions from Collector, BMC and other Govt agencies to start construction on this particular land.(this is the status on May,11,2014)
    Last edited May 12 2014, 07:16 PM.

Comment

This builder Bhagtani has many issues. I am seeing his building Krishaang in Powai (near chandivali) since 2007 and this building is hardly even 60% complete !!!! The construction might have started in 2004/05 and considering bhagtani's track record, the pre-launch might have started way back in 2000 or even before that. 15 Years On and the buyers/investors are still waiting !!!!! Since the past few years the work has completely stopped at this construction site. There is no hope that this project will be completed. In fact all his projects are stuck and the builder is giving lame excuses for the delay of the required approvals. Please beware of this builder guys !!!
      Last edited October 24 2016, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Project Bhagtani Riyo Mira Road Land not have clear Land Papers at this time and one can confirm it from Revenue department or you can hire your Lawyer and he can get you "Search Report" related this particular land.
        2 Builder needs money to complete his other under construction Projects.
        Builder and his Staff are not transparent and don't give correct answers and are misleading investors. If You want to know the true picture hire your Lawyer and don't invest without getting "Search report".
        Project will take long time to be completed.
        This Project does not have all the permissions from Collector, BMC and other Govt agencies to start construction on this particular land.(this is the status on May,11,2014)
        Last edited May 13 2014, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Warning..................
          Attention Members, Several post deleted / Edited; Please note,

Insults/Flaming
          IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.

Shouting, Caps Lock, Overuse of Bold and Coloured Text
          You may NOT shout (all capital letters, and/or excessive punctuation) in posts or thread titles. Use caps and punctuation only for minimal emphasis. We discourage unnecessary use of caps lock writing, overuse of bold and coloured text and keeping the post clean and simple.

Word Filter Circumvention
          Certain offensive words, terms or links are automatically filtered by the forum. Any attempts to circumvent the automated forum word filter (such as by adding spaces/dots/punctuation, using colors or text markups, or by substituting characters) will result in the offending content being edited or deleted.

Please be aware that it is impossible for the Forum Staff to review all content posted on IndianRealEstateForum (IREF). The Forum Staff does its best to keep discussions positive, on topic and polite, and to enforce the forum rules fairly and consistently.
          Don't take your organs to heaven with you. Heaven knows we need them here. Be a blood and organ donor.

Comment

question is not multifolds retruns,about how much pateince u have in investing and wait for 10 yrs,its easy to say waiting 10 yrsbut when it comes than only know

Comment

It boils down to an investor's risk taking capacity, how much loss can you bear etc.
              I know people won't agree with that property would ever give loss, but seasoned investors can recount several instances of projects getting stalled, builder disputes, bankruptcy, govt/law change etc where they would have lost money.
              In today's uncertain times, even listed RE companies are facing tough time with huge debt on their books, so for unlisted players it's certainly not going to be easy to deliver, in my opinion.

Though goodwill / past reputation certainly helps but it's not a guarantee for the future. If you see mutual funds other investments always have a disclaimer saying past returns are no guarantee for future.

For investors with spare money, pls take calculated risks considering opportunity cost (ask yourself can my money earn good returns somewhere else at reduced risk?), time horizon for exiting project etc.

This may be a good investment but it's certainly risky, hence pls think thru all angles.
              Good luck

Comment

any update rigarding approvals

Comment

Can anybody post the payment plan ? I get a feel the builder want bulk of money upfront even before sizable construction is done ?

Comment

Thanks Ashish! How do I bargain ? Saying few folks got it at 3200 psf ?

Are there similar projects in 3500/4000 pre launch phase in Mumbai ?

Comment

What is the risk ? It it is delay I am ok as my time horizon is 6-7 years but is there any other risk to worry about ?

I am thinking of booking two 1 BHK flats in phase 2.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X