Bhagtani Riyo, Jaycee Homes, Mira Road, Mumbai

Last updated: August 14 2020
1276 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Bhagtani Riyo, Jaycee Homes, Mira Road, Mumbai

Bhagtani rio - mira road

Dear all , plz correct your information . Bhagtani rio project is a waste for money . Also the rates are not fixed . You can get the above flats 3600 per sq.feet . whereas the ongoing rates in this locality are 7000 + per sq.feet . This project hasnt got any approval and the land is in litigation . i may be worng but this is what i have investigated and heard . I stays in the same locality . i heard the builder needed money to complete his other ongoing projects in mumbai and this projects was launced just to collect the lumsome money to fullfill that ...i have heard that the projects wil never come and the money will get blocked . Some of my friends have booked the flats here and are ready to sell the flat 4500 per sq feet .

Comment

Originally posted by goldysae View Post
      Dear all , plz correct your information . Bhagtani rio project is a waste for money . Also the rates are not fixed . You can get the above flats 3600 per sq.feet . whereas the ongoing rates in this locality are 7000 + per sq.feet . This project hasnt got any approval and the land is in litigation . i may be worng but this is what i have investigated and heard . I stays in the same locality . i heard the builder needed money to complete his other ongoing projects in mumbai and this projects was launced just to collect the lumsome money to fullfill that ...i have heard that the projects wil never come and the money will get blocked . Some of my friends have booked the flats here and are ready to sell the flat 4500 per sq feet .
      one side u r saying Bhagtani Rio project is a waste for money and projects will never come and money will get blocked.... and other side u r saying ur friends want to sale flat at 4500/- in this same project.... so how it can be possible dear brother....
      who will blocked his money on the project which will never come ?
      how ur friends can expect the profit in the project which will never come ?
      this time ....u, ur friends and many others (who booked flat in this project) thinking this project will not come and their money has get blocked ...but still they need profit y dont people sell their flat in loss ?
      dont u think its better to sale flat in loss instead of complt loss OR blocked money for years and years ...

dear brother.... it is very simple.... everyone need profit and everyone think abt their own....
      ofcourse it is very clear ... builder need money thts the reason his price is half from the market...
      for example:-
      builder need money and have 2 option..
      (a) has to take money from the market and pay interest
      (b) sell 50% - 90% of the project (as pre launch) at low cost OR less profit OR without profit and collect money so the builder doesnt have to pay interest..
      suppose u r a builder then which option u will select A or B ?
      Last edited June 8 2014, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Comment

Title transfer

It looks like clouds are clearing as far as Phase 1 is concerned. I spoke to Bhagtani office today and they informed me they have received title transfer certificate from collectors office. That is land is transferred in the name of Bhagtani. Once land issue is cleared, other approvals shall fall in place in matter of time. Let us hope for best.

Comment

Hi,

Need to know the Status of Iod for Bhagatani Riyo--Phase-2

Comment

Anu update on land issue of Bhagatani Riyo--Phase-2

Comment

हम लोग : कैसे चुनें सुरक्षित घर? वीडियो - हिन्दी न्यूज़ वीडियो एनडीटीवी ख़बर - NDTV

please see the link

Comment

Hi All.. I'm Prashant. I was also looking out for investment opportunity in Bhagtani Riyo, Mira Road by Jaycee Homes Project. Came to know about all +s and -s about this project from all different forums and FB pages. However, consider still it to be a better deal, as no where you would get rate they offering. Yeah... understand, this project is still surrounded by lots of uncertainties. Does any one has any update on cc, iod and other documents, from the builders office? When say they now, it would start from?.... Thanks!

Comment

i have got information from builder office that, land is transfer on builder name and by August they will get noc and then September they will open the booking with 9000 rs ph 1 and 7000 rs ph 2.

Comment

In that case those who are looking to sell should not opt for distress sale when you can wait for just 2 months and get a jackpot as pointed out by inv in rio.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X