Guys, this is a new thread for the buyers who have invested in Jaycee Homes' Bhagtani Riyo. You can discuss here if you have been facing any problems by the builder Jaycee Homes or with real estate agents who have been selling the project.
Welcome to share in and update each others knowledge.
Read more
810 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • What is the current rate at Mira Road.

Originally Posted by ashish908
    i have a feeling that this builder is donig some PR exercise on the net, please be careful
    CommentQuote
  • is there any information about IOD.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashishpatna
    Presently they have stopped the booking for Phase I , as they have taken 10 acre land on the back side and have launched PPH 2, with prices 4300 to 4600 other things remaining same as PH1

Phase 2 will start according to builder a year later than PH 1

IOD may come till SEP and work start from Dec 13,

As got information from Builder and Brokers

I have seen the layout for ph2....it has more amneties than ph1....though i have booked in ph1 in wing 5....a month ago.....but the difference is in ph2 there is 1bhk with 625sqft and 2 bhk 875sqft....i have booked 900sqft 2bhk in ph1
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alpha123
    noted. More the buildings more the delays, thats how i see it.

agreed but it depends on any induviduals need....i hav bought it as my second home.....and nevertheless...i am thinking of 5-6 years down the line...what price could we expect it to be then??....infrastructure in mumbai is increasing day by day with metro lines getting operational....
    CommentQuote
  • I am given to understand that the carpet area is 30% less and it will also mentioned in the agreement so the rate will also change as per the carpet area. Those who have already booked, please clarify.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys!!! I have recently joined this forum. Just wanted to know if anyone booked a flat in phase 2. Also, can we all catch up during any weekend to go to builders office to clarify all our doubts and see what all available documents.

I have booked a 2 bhk in phase 2, and really want to be sure now if we have put our money in d right project. Awaiting suggestions/comments.
    CommentQuote
  • Now-a-days all the builders are making the agrement for carpet area which is 30% less than as-built area so the price per sq.ft increases. For Bhagtani rio, it is becoming Rs.6000/sq.ft. The prelaunch offer is Rs4,200 only. I would like to know if this is accepted fact. The prelaunch offer is discounted but it is covered by the difference between carpet area and as-built area.
    CommentQuote
  • Layout of Phase 1 and Phase 2

Does anyone have the layout of Phase 2. As I have only this layout. Which I thought A,B,C,D,E,F,G and H are Phase 1. And Number1 to 5 are Phase 2.

Can anyone post the phase 2 layouts....
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Are you aware on the legal status on this project, please advise.
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry I dont know about the legal status on this project. Can you please throw light on the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Krishna_m
    I don't know whether considering carpet area for agreement but I can assure you they are surely charging you for Super built up area only, so don't worry it doesn't come to 6000.
    Incase you have any example who charge for carpet area only, kindly let us also know.

Yes. There is no such example who charge for carpet area only. What i am trying to say is that it is not looking as discounted offer. According to my calculation the rate is Rs6000/- For example the area offered will be reduced by 30% and the cost of flat remains the same. So when the final flat will be ready for possession, agreement will mention the cost of flat and the carpet area. Automatically the price per sq.ft will be Rs.6000/- (I am gathering the information to book). Please provide information in this regard.
    CommentQuote
  • Super builtup vs builtup vs carpet...that's always been the case...FYI all the builders across most metro cities,it's always super builtup when they tell price..and in agreement it's carpet...That means in a house with 1000sqft super builtup...it's 35% loading,that means u get a carpet of 650 sqft....this is the case here too and it's a common practice in builders here..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ken1020
    Does anyone have the layout of Phase 2. As I have only this layout. Which I thought A,B,C,D,E,F,G and H are Phase 1. And Number1 to 5 are Phase 2.

Can anyone post the phase 2 layouts....

brother here is the link of master plan for RIYO PHASE 2...
    Bhagtani Riyo II | Bhagtani Riyo II Mumbai Mira Road - Buy, Sell, Rent Property
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ak1812
    brother here is the link of master plan for RIYO PHASE 2...
    Bhagtani Riyo II | Bhagtani Riyo II Mumbai Mira Road - Buy, Sell, Rent Property

Thanks buddy. It looks much better than Phase 1...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alpha123
    is riyo exhibited at mchi exhibition? (In their catalogues or verbally.)

YES.. they have, they are quoating 4300 for 30%, but it can be negotiable... they says construction will be start after 15-18 months from now....
    CommentQuote