Collapse

Bhagtani Riyo, Jaycee Homes, Mira Road, Mumbai

Last updated: August 14 2020
1276 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Bhagtani Riyo, Jaycee Homes, Mira Road, Mumbai

All the best for your investment. Please be least bothered about mine as i know where I am putting my moolah...

Comment

@alpha123:

You will never understand the difference and i pity your sorry state of mind. I am not agains any bhagtani etc. and sincerely hope things move well specifically if you are a first time investor and don't become one of the SORRY investors. Being a good investor also means being open to others view and not take it personally but hope you really survive well in this industry and progress in due course of time.

Anyways, I have friends in this industry across the chain right from developers to wholesale marketers to retail brokers to investors. Moreover my views are based on my interaction with builders, brokers who has sold c40 flats in this project alone and investors entering 3,700/- but they all have realized and moving out of the project asking for a refund simply because the project is only on paper yet and you can't continue to sell indefinitely to innocent investors in the name of pre-launch. They don't see anything moving for atleast 3 years. It remains to be seen if the project is feasible for the builder after a good couple of years and no one can predict the then costruction cost, TDR rates etc.

I am really happy that Man opus proved to be a good investment for people who invested in pre-launch @4,000/- c2 years back but has now moved to an end user stuff.

Hope my views help you and others in becoming a prudent investor.

Comment

Bhatani Riyo project is on Agricultural plot! They have not even got it converted to NA plot as of now. While it is not a deal breaker, 4-5 years time frame to possession may not really happen.

Plus with so many other pre launches of the builder, I suspect something is going on.

Is there any project where work is going on? Or everything is pre launch?

Comment

wait n watch

we all who have invested here know that we have to wait till end of this year.. if nothing comes on ground then have to unite and meet builder if nothing comes out then 15%
          I booked in oct 2012 in G block not sure what this 1 to 5 blocks are?

Comment

I guess they have also one more project Bhagtani Sapphire in Dahisar in Pre Launch stage that they are selling with one year time line

Comment

Originally posted by new2RE View Post
              Bhatani Riyo project is on Agricultural plot! They have not even got it converted to NA plot as of now. While it is not a deal breaker, 4-5 years time frame to possession may not really happen.

Plus with so many other pre launches of the builder, I suspect something is going on.

Is there any project where work is going on? Or everything is pre launch?

Hi, can you share the source from where you got this info about this project is in Agricultural Plot.... It will help the buyer and can confront the builder Jaycee Homes after getting the strong evidence from you.

Comment

I met the one of the brokers who claims to be in the chain of brokers who brokered the deal of development rights.

The land belongs to someone else ( I forgot the name) and Jaycee has purchased development rights. (this is very typical as builder does not have to spend money to acquire the land, in exchange they give x% of the project to the land owner)

Conversion of Agricultural land to NA is also typical and sure the builder will have the muscle power to get it done, by crook or by more crook.

I don't know how long it will take. I haven't checked in the documents, but the broker was selling me prelauch here and he mentioned it was Agri plot. So I backed off. But that is the reason for this rate. Because it is Pre-Pre-Pre launch stage.

You can always ask the builder directly to show you NA certification.

Comment

getting agri to NA is no big deal if 80% of surrounding is alreay NA or declared residential area.
                  There are 4 to 5 projects of this builder in pre launch.. i think all Bhagatani sons will have to involve : )
                  any one know how much % of flats they are selling in pre launch?

Comment

ken796: Mr Diipesh, I have booked a property in Mumbai Suburbs by paying 30% of the property value. The builder has given allotment letter mentioning the amount paid which is 30% of the total cost. My questions is as follows: 1. The builder has not given any receipt of the payments yet. 2. The builder asked for 3.09% service tax in advance on the amount of 30% I paid. And didn’t provide me any receipts yet. 3. The pre-launch title doesn’t have IOD and CC. But they are expecting it in 9 months’ time So i want to ask what should my stand be on this. Should i continue with this builder or stay away and take my money back.

Diipesh Bhagtani
                    Executive Director, Jaycee Homes

You are entitled to the receipt with details of the payment or at least there should be a mention on the allotment letter giving the cheque details of your payment. 3.09 % Service Tax is applicable on all the property under construction till such time the occupancy certificate is not received. Please check the credentials and standing of the builder concerned and according take a call.

LINK
                    Property Rates In India: Latest Research Reports, News and Updates on Real Estate, Property Stocks,Top Real Estate Companies in India

Comment

Ken, I have booked a flat in Sapphire too. I agree we should have got receipts for the payments made but upon investing i found that as long as the cheque is issued in builders name and the same is confirmed in the allotment letter, there is no problem but as an additional precaution we should ask the builder to put the cheque details in the allotment letter itself.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X