Bhagtani Riyo, Jaycee Homes, Mira Road, Mumbai

Last updated: August 14 2020
1276 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Bhagtani Riyo, Jaycee Homes, Mira Road, Mumbai

Originally posted by Gangaram View Post
    Giving advertisement in some paper is nothing new. All money double frauds give advertisements in newspapers. Bhagtani needs more funds and advertisement in papers. The advertisement does not say that possession WILL be given on date XYZ. Dont you see the political party posters or full page advertisements in newspapers and big boards?For selling anything one needs advertising. Nothing against A or B it is just advertisement. You can also give advertisement in newspaper by paying to them. I think those who are working with Bhagtani or are agents read the postings and then after 1-2 months they create some news to remain in market or to collect more funds.
    Yes sir, Bhagtani agents are active on this forum as can be seen on previous page itself if any one needs proof. These cheats must be exposed and put behind bars for cheating the common man through a series of ponzi pre launches.

Comment

Another complain against this fraud builder , check it guys

प्रमोदच्या न्यूज़ जगतात आपले स्वागत आहे: Residents File Complaint with Police against Builder for Short Supply

Buyer accuses Jaycee Homes of selling him pre-sold flat - Mumbai Mirror

Their agents are fully active on this forum and I request you to be very careful dealing with such Builders. They are used to dishonoring agreements and having FIR filed against them.

And Mr. Yogi, please ask Bhagtani to send a scanned copy of IOD applied for all on this forum. Why have they not even applied for IOD yet forget about having it approved ? Enough of this ponzi scheme, the game of Bhagtani is up now. You guys will a hefty punishment from consumer court to bring you to your senses. Regards.
      Last edited October 24 2016, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Krishna_m
        I think we need to form watsup group & with sizeable member need to pressurize the builder & if required all shd opt for group cancelling now.
        Even if it was prelaunch booking but 2 years to to start the project is huge, still no sign of IOD or CC.
        Requesting Bhagtani riyo customer to make whatsup group & share the no here & in facebook page too.
        Good idea Krishna Bhai, just check how active the brokers of Bhagtani are on this forum and thread. This company seems an expert in trapping innocent buyers. I hope they return all your money with due interest.

I was thinking of investing in their Powai project but thanks to people like you, Ashish and Brij Bhai stayed away from such builders.
        Last edited October 24 2016, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Bhagtani - one more pre-prelaunch

Another addition to Bhagtani's list of prelaunches is Savannah in Kanjurmarg, the location is off JVLR and great. He is quoting a rock bottom rate, but no approvals, nothing.
          The land is possibly cemetery or green zone. Even if the title is clear as the builder says, going by the reputation its very risky to invest.
          I almost got lured, then I went to visit Bhagtani Krishaang. Their sample flat is fantastic, but that building is stuck for ages. Its actually gathering moss.

Comment

Originally posted by usbviva View Post
            Another addition to Bhagtani's list of prelaunches is Savannah in Kanjurmarg, the location is off JVLR and great. He is quoting a rock bottom rate, but no approvals, nothing.
            The land is possibly cemetery or green zone. Even if the title is clear as the builder says, going by the reputation its very risky to invest.
            I almost got lured, then I went to visit Bhagtani Krishaang. Their sample flat is fantastic, but that building is stuck for ages. Its actually gathering moss.

I think it may be given to film industry on rent to shoot horror movies!!! Puns intended!

Comment

We now have a group on What's App for all Phase 1 buyers...to join send sms to group admin Rakesh Varma. Let's first come together on this group then we can figure out way forward.
              Last edited September 5 2014, 09:18 PM. Reason: Contact details shared.

Comment

We now have a group on What's App for all Phase 1 and 2 buyers...to join send sms to group admin Rakesh Varma. Let's first come together on this group then we can figure out way forward.
                Last edited September 6 2014, 04:10 PM. Reason: Kindly do not share personal info (mobile number etc)

Comment

Investors who have invested in Bhagtani riyo, Mira Road ..... plz provide your details in the following sheet :

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...=sharing#gid=0

Comment

There is a group in "Telegram Messenger" with almost 40 members (and counting).
                    Please add your number to the spreadsheet to participate in group discussion.

We have to decide next course of action.

Comment

We have shifted all members to Telegram Group because there we can have 200 members in 1 group, to join download Telegram click http://telegram.org/dl on your phone and add Mohsin number and he will add u to the Bhagtani Riyo investors group.
                      Please join this group to get all updates and plan way forward.
                      Last edited September 19 2014, 02:19 PM. Reason: Contact details shared (mobile no).

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X