Collapse

Bhagtani Riyo, Jaycee Homes, Mira Road, Mumbai

Last updated: August 14 2020
1276 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Bhagtani Riyo, Jaycee Homes, Mira Road, Mumbai

Is there any genuine buyer of Riyo Phase 1/2 in this group who has managed to get back the refund with interest from the builder.
    From the situation i guess there would be many more like me who are stuck and want to get the refund back.

Comment

Seems this entire thread is run by Jaycee folks......ain't there anyone who has managed to get his invested money back from them?
      Last edited October 23 2016, 04:13 PM.

Comment

What did Bhagtani say when you visited his office ? Did u send email to the crm email id as people pointed out earlier..

He has put up a board at Kashimira junction showing a small Kid in swimming pool with words 'Coming soon'..

Comment

Yes i did, and finally got a reply saying you can collect a 6 mnth PDC and that too without any interest.

Comment

Oh.. Sad to know.. I think they promised 15% p.a. Interest right ?
            U r saying builder is willing to pay no interest at all since beginning or only for this 6 month PDC period ?

Comment

This case is for Wierdoo. I don't think the PDC was accepted.

Comment

I did not accept the PDC. They offered me a 6 mnth PDC in which they would not give any interest for these 6 months, which i believe is not correct.
                Would they accept a flat booking if I give them a 6 mnth PDC while booking a flat?

If someone has managed to get a refund from this builder, can you please share the details and T&C on which refund was provided?

Comment

Project Update for RIYO Phase 1

Dear Mr. Customer,

Greetings from Jaycee!!

As per your request please find the status update on Riyo Phase I project below:
                  Project Status: As you all are well aware that this land was Gurucharan / Collector’s Land and now has been transferred to Maharashtra Shaasan i.e. Govt. of Maharashtra following which we shall receive our Land Title. Submissions of Charity Commissioner’s NOC & IOD will follow thereafter. We shall take approximately 5 months to complete the process up to IOD.
                  We thank you for taking time out to speak with our Customer Service Team and hope that all your concerns have been addressed. We value your trust in our company and we will do our best to meet service expectations. We are formulating our communication channel hence we would request you to fill in the “E-KYC Form”. (Please find the link given below).
                  https://docs.google.com/a/jayceehome...gC2EY/viewform
                  Should you need any further assistance please feel free to contact us. We shall be happy to assist you.

Warm Regards,

5 month more.............................................. ............today this eamil in my inbox any one recive this email from jacee homes

Comment

Hi all. One of my friends bought a flat from existing buyer of Riyo-1. The new contract has very stringent clauses such as the investor (or his relatives) would not be defaming builder's name in social media, else his/her booking would be cancelled by developer.
                    That sounds so weird... JC is afraid of losing it's image to existing investors... and that is because they know that they are taking them for granted and have misused their money.
                    I have seen the contract, there are many stringent clauses which have been added new.

Comment

Hi
                      Can u share what price your friend bought the flat in resale ? Any transfer charges paid to builder ?
                      This would give hope to existing investors who are looking to exit.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X