Bhagtani Riyo, Jaycee Homes, Mira Road, Mumbai

Last updated: August 14 2020
1276 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Bhagtani Riyo, Jaycee Homes, Mira Road, Mumbai

Homebuyers up in arms against Powai builder
    On Saturday a bunch of homebuyers and investors of JVPD Properties Private Limited's Powai project approached the Economic Offence Wing alleging that the money they paid to the developer has been grossly misappropriated and siphoned away. Seema Saini, one such victim, said the allotment letter categorically read that it was agreed that if the developer doesn't obtain the requisite clearances from the Municipal Corporation for construction on the plot within a period of nine months plus a grace period of three months, then one can claim refund from the developer of the amount paid to him plus an interest of 15 per cent per annum. The allotment letter is dated March 2014 but Saini alleged that since nothing has progressed on that front, she along with other affected buyers decided to approach the cops. The project is named Bhagtani Serenity and according to Saini around 25 victims have come together so far. They have allegedly paid between Rs 20 lakh to 1 crore each. They even alleged that no work has begun on the land where the building was to be built. When contacted, Diipesh Bhagtani, director, JVPD Properties Private Ltd, said, the project Serenity is to be built in two phases. We have already received IOD, CC for the A building in the first phase and have started work for the same. We have so far cancelled and refunded the money to at least 50 investors with 15 per cent interest. The project is also registered with RERA for the approvals that we have received. We are not aware of any complaints by the investors.

Source : http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/report-homebuyers-up-in-arms-against-powai-builder-2551256
    Last edited October 8 2017, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Dear All,
      Jaycee Homes Pvt. Ltd. /JVPD Properties Ltd. Bhagtani Serenity Victims Peaceful Protesting by Bhagtani Serenity Buyerssssssssssssssssss. In beginning of 2013 Bhagtanis promised to deliver in 30 months. However, almost after 5 years zero progress.
      Peace Protest 1, Peace Protest 2, Peace Protest 3, Peace Protest 4.
      Last edited October 12 2017, 09:11 AM.

Comment

BHAGTANIS NEED HC NOD FOR TRAVELLING ABROAD

The Bombay High Court on Thursday directed developer Diipesh Bhagtani, his father Lakshman Bhagtani and brother Mukesh to take prior permission of the court in case they need to travel outside India.

The restrictions on their travel outside India came during the anticipatory bail hearing in connection with the FIR lodged by home buyers of Mira Road housing project Bhagtani Riyo at Santacruz police station.

The restrictions were imposed after the lawyers for home buyers expressed apprehensions that Bhagtani family could flee abroad and demanded that their passports be impounded.

During the last hearing on October 3, Justice AM Badar had directed Diipesh Bhagtani, a director in JVPD Properties, to submit a detailed list of all home buyers who invested in Bhagtani Riyo project promoted by him, and give exact details of how many of the investors were refunded their money. Bhagtani had also filed an affidavit-cum-undertaking stating that he was committed to refunding the money of home buyers and had said that he would deposit Rs 22 crore or more with the court in six equal instalments starting October 12.

On Thursday when the hearing began before Justice Badar, Bhagtani’s advocates sought leniency from the court in submitting the names of all investors in Riyo project, but told the court that the developer had sold 1,088 flats in the housing project. The court was told that the developer had refunded 658 investors their full money, had partly paid 255 investors, and 175 investors were still unpaid.

Bhagtani’s lawyers also informed the court that due to severe liquidity crunch instead of Rs 3.67 crore, which was due to be deposited with the court on Thursday, the developer would be willing to deposit a sum of over Rs 2.5 crore.

“The court then said that there was no need to deposit the money with the court. It said that the builder was willing to refund the investors and hence the money should be directly distributed by the developer. The court said it did not wish to interfere in the process, and said it would leave it to the developer’s advocates to distribute the money,” said advocate Devendra Tripathi, who represented Sushil Bonthiyaal and over 100 other home buyers who had intervened in the anticipatory bail application hearing.

The case was adjourned for hearing after the High Court vacation on November 1.

Meanwhile, home buyers from Bhagtani Serenity project in Powai, who have filed complaints of cheating against the developer at Santacruz police station and Economic Offences Wing, also filed an intervention plea in the court.

Advocate Vivek Singh, representing the Serenity home buyers, said “The court has asked Serenity investors to submit applications to the developer and posted the matter to October 30 for a more detailed hearing.”

Source: https://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/...w/61061102.cms

Last edited October 14 2017, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Somaiya's letter to RERA

Comment

Somaiyas letter BhagtaniBuilder cheated #Mumbaikar..false promises for home. I request EOW #RERA for action. भाग्तानी बिल्डर्सने मुंबईकरांची केली फसवणूक.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	DMGML0XUIAIgKcC.jpg:large.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	2559103

Comment

Several Riyo investors have been receiving calls from numbers in Pakistan & Dubai asking them to take their fir and cases back. Builder has resorted to dirty tricks to stop people from acting against him.

Money the builder moved to Dubai and Pakistan is being used to pay jihadis to threaten our countrymen. It is indeed very surprising that authorities cannot act against this buider's activites and tricks and anti-national activites.

Comment

jon_snow Is it for real? where did you find this information? Is it credible? If it is, then this would mean more trouble for the builder. Buyers should take legal course of action immediately and get the police to track down such numbers based on call records. If that is true then it indeed is cheap.

Comment

Threat call to me on behalf of MLA Prakash Surve and Bhagtani Builder

To Shri Dattatray Padsalgikar, IPS, Police Commissioner, Mumbai Dear Sir, I have received a threat call on behalf of Bhagtani builders, and also on behalf of Shiv Sena MLA Prakash Surve. At first, the caller identified himself as Karan Singh. He was calling from mobile no. 9869785767, and he knew that Truecaller was going to show Karan Singh. This suggests that he was not calling from his own phone, and Karan Singh is not his true identity. Threat Call at 2.45 pm on Sunday afternoon (today). At first, he said he was a person who had been cheated by Bhagtani, along with another person. He said that both of them had given Rs 20 lakhs each to Bhagtani, and wanted their money back. When told to register FIR and seek other legal remedies, this person was not interested. He was mainly interested in meeting me in person. In the middle of this conversation, he said that Bhagtani had told him on phone today that he had made arrangements to have me lifted from my residence and thoroughly beaten up. He said that Shiv Sena MLA Surve (evidently referring to Prakash Surve, Shiv Sena MLA from Magathane constituency) would have me picked up and thrashed. He alleged that I had taken Rs 25 lakhs from Bhagtani by cash and some cheque amount also. He said that Bhagtani had complained to crime branch of police, and they were going to come after me. And finally, at the end of this conversation, when asked to furnish proof that he was indeed a victim of Bhagtani, he turned aggressive, claimed that he was crime branch officer Pradeep Sonavane, and threatened to come to my house with his men and raid me. I invited him to do so at the earliest. Call recording of this threat call: http://*******/Bhagtani-Threat-Call-Main-2 Previous Call from this number at 8.05 pm on Saturday evening. I had cut short a call on Saturday night, where he had identified himself as a victim of Bhagtani builder's cheating, by telling him to call me later.

Call recording: http://*******/Bhagtani-Threat-Call-1 Sir, I have received this threat call because I have exposed Bhagtani builder's scam for the past several months, and am playing a pivotal role in the fight of Bhagtani victims for justice.

All my writings in the past two months can be read here on my blog: https://thebravepedestrian.blogspot.in/

Kindly give proper instructions to Kasturba Marg Police Station for promptly registering FIR for impersonation of a police officer, and making a threat to life and property. Also please give proper instructions to investigate this case promptly, and also take necessary action to ensure the safety of myself and my family, and the safety of over 2000 victims of Bhagtani, many of whom have filed FIR against Bhagtani Builders (Dipesh Lakshman Bhagtani, Mukesh Lakshman Bhagtani and their father Lakshman Bhagtani) in EOW and Santacruz police. These builders have cheated more than 2000 flat-purchasers in India and abroad in various building projects all over Mumbai, including Bhagtani Riyo in Mira Road, Bhagtani Sapphire in Dahisar, Bhagtani Serenity and Krishaang in Powai, and Bhagtani Savannah in Kanjurmarg. Yours sincerely, Krishnaraj Rao Journalist Rahaja Green CHS, Raheja Estate, Borivali East, Mumbai 400066. Copy endorsed to Joint CP Crime Joint CP EOW Principal Secretary Home Department

Krishnaraj Rao
                  To
                  Shri Dattatray Padsalgikar, IPS,
                  Police Commissioner, Mumbai

Dear Sir,

I have received a threat call on behalf of Bhagtani builders, and also on behalf of Shiv Sena MLA Prakash Surve. At first, the caller identified himself as Karan Singh. He was calling from mobile no. 9869785767, and he knew that Truecaller was going to show Karan Singh. This suggests that he was not calling from his own phone, and Karan Singh is not his true identity.

Threat Call at 2.45 pm on Sunday afternoon (today). At first, he said he was a person who had been cheated by Bhagtani, along with another person. He said that both of them had given Rs 20 lakhs each to Bhagtani, and wanted their money back. When told to register FIR and seek other legal remedies, this person was not interested. He was mainly interested in meeting me in person.

In the middle of this conversation, he said that Bhagtani had told him on phone today that he had made arrangements to have me lifted from my residence and thoroughly beaten up. He said that Shiv Sena MLA Surve (evidently referring to Prakash Surve, Shiv Sena MLA from Magathane constituency) would have me picked up and thrashed.

He alleged that I had taken Rs 25 lakhs from Bhagtani by cash and some cheque amount also. He said that Bhagtani had complained to crime branch of police, and they were going to come after me.
                  And finally, at the end of this conversation, when asked to furnish proof that he was indeed a victim of Bhagtani, he turned aggressive, claimed that he was crime branch officer Pradeep Sonavane, and threatened to come to my house with his men and raid me. I invited him to do so at the earliest.

Call recording of this threat call: http://*******/Bhagtani-Threat-Call-Main-2

Previous Call from this number at 8.05 pm on Saturday evening. I had cut short a call on Saturday night, where he had identified himself as a victim of Bhagtani builder's cheating, by telling him to call me later. Call recording: http://*******/Bhagtani-Threat-Call-1

Sir, I have received this threat call because I have exposed Bhagtani builder's scam for the past several months, and am playing a pivotal role in the fight of Bhagtani victims for justice. All my writings in the past two months can be read here on my blog: https://thebravepedestrian.blogspot.in/

Kindly give proper instructions to Kasturba Marg Police Station for promptly registering FIR for impersonation of a police officer, and making a threat to life and property.

Also please give proper instructions to investigate this case promptly, and also take necessary action to ensure the safety of myself and my family, and the safety of over 2000 victims of Bhagtani, many of whom have filed FIR against Bhagtani Builders (Dipesh Lakshman Bhagtani, Mukesh Lakshman Bhagtani and their father Lakshman Bhagtani) in EOW and Santacruz police. These builders have cheated more than 2000 flat-purchasers in India and abroad in various building projects all over Mumbai, including Bhagtani Riyo in Mira Road, Bhagtani Sapphire in Dahisar, Bhagtani Serenity and Krishaang in Powai, and Bhagtani Savannah in Kanjurmarg.

Yours sincerely,

Krishnaraj Rao

Journalist

http://thebravepedestrian.blogspot.i....html?spref=tw

Comment

You can see Builder's underworld and Jihadi links in Brave Pedestrian Blogpost.

https://app.box.com/s/2pdqjnmy6zymbkpq1o43f0zmilvya557

This builder should be tried under TADA for such activites, he is using money he raised from investors to threaten them and their families through people who are enemies of our countries.

Comment

This is ridiculous! So this is what builders are retorting to now - cheap tactics! But I guess it will all go against them in the long run and given the kind of apprehension increasing by the day and authorities keen on demonstrating a buyer-friendly image, such builders will be dealt with the right kind of treatment.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X