Ladies and gents

i regret the silitory attitue and persons and my inability to communicate atleast one member of hdil whispering tower from the last 18 months albeit i am staying very near to whispering tower!! I think all hdil projects in mumbai on stand still specially majestic and whispering tower.

I have visited the site in 3rd week dec 2012 and till date no progress though we booked in 2010!!!.

By now all paid around 18 lakh each being 19% of cv.

I requesst the members to unite and move together. Otherwise , we may loose the money.

Anyone cann guess the real problem of hdil?????
It is share holding company, they can close down at any time and enquiry , investigation will gon on - and on without an end being it in india!!!!

Therefore, please unite and move together.
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi All,

I understand your frustration over the delay in HDIL projects. All HDIL projects are delayed. The reasons being cited are partly due to slow clearance of projects on behalf of the govt/BMC and partly due to financial problems that HDIL is running into. If you guys have any contacts in BMC, then you can check on the status of the various approvals in place for the project. Unfortunately there is no regulation in the real estate sector. HDIL seems to have burnt its fingers in some fraud projects. Remember the Kripa shankar singh scam?? This guy is now kicked out of Congress. HDIL made some shady deals with this guy and they too seem to be in a mess due to this.
    This situation is akin to DLF-Robert Vadra association. But Alas!!! Kripa is not a son-in-law of the royal family and so he got kicked out whereas both Robert Vadra and DLF got clean chits. HDIL remains one more scam tainted Real estate company like DB Realty.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • BM Shetty9 months ago
      HDIL WHISPERING TOWER IS UNDER AUCTION BY ALAHABAD BANK ON 22/8
  • i heard that HDIL has started work in full swing...Is that true..
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
  • i heard that HDIL has started work in full swing...Is that true..
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone else invested in this project.............
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • A local source has informed that the project may be scrapped or some serious issue. The HDIL has not been able to resolve it since over 2 years now. So probably they will have to submit all plans afresh and start the process from scratch, which is unlikely because they are in DEEP financial trouble.

Do your DUE DILIGENCE before investing due to any fraudulent marketing pitches. ASK FOR ALL PAPERS AND PERMISSIONS UPFRONT BEFORE EVEN GIVING THE TOKEN MONEY.

Rest is left to your intelligence or the lack of it..
    CommentQuote
  • My building faces this site, and I can tell you that work is going on in full swing.. they have built 16-18 floors.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • BM Shetty9 months ago
      DO YOU HAVE ANY STAKE IN HDIL WHIPSERING TOWER AND NOW IT IS UNDER AUCTION BY BANK
  • yes.. i had visited the site last month when i was in Bombay and the work is in full swing.. Builder is now selling at 11k ++.....

car parking also increased to 7.5 L... luckily i had bought at 5L..
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • BM Shetty9 months ago
      DO YOU HAVE ANY STAKE IN HDIL WHIPSERING TOWER AND NOW IT IS UNDER HAMMER
  • Hi Guys,

Discussion on the same topic is already running on IREF, running multiple threads may dissolve the information.

For further discussions, kindly follow the below link
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/mumbai-real-estate/85432-hdil-majestic-tower-hdil-nahur-west-mumbai?t=86286
    CommentQuote