hello.. everyone...
HDIL has launced there phase -II of theere project Residency Global city.. they are quoting a price between 3900-4000
it a 7 storey building...
the plint has not been started yet..
Did any one booked a flat at Residency Phase -II
Plz throw some lights regarding the same...

If any one booked a flat in Phase -II, lets form a community and keep a track and let update among ouselves..
Read more
13 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • i spoke to the HDIL guys today they are quoting 3950 per sqft..
    iam a long term investor it is worth investing... in HDIL virar
    waiting for your valueable feedback........
    CommentQuote
  • DID I POST some thing very offensive.....????
    more than 60 views and not even a single reply or advise ....
    CommentQuote
  • Can any one imagine more 100 view and not even a single reply.......
    CommentQuote
  • Yash Poonam Kalpavruksha is ready possession walking distance from virar station
    being offered at 5100/-
    I guess better deal than HDIL if you are looking for investment and rental income.
    CommentQuote
  • thankyou so.. much for replying to my thread..
    iam going tomorrow to see the site...
    CommentQuote
  • You can even check Rustomjee Construction in Virar which made quite a news
    CommentQuote
  • 4000 is high for virar.please try and avoid investing..panvel is better.
    CommentQuote
  • virar churchgate corridor once started, the price appreciation will be good in virar, so for long term good investment.
    Location is the key, from virar, daily commuting will always be through train. so poonam looks appealing in terms of location
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anand durai
    DID I POST some thing very offensive.....????
    more than 60 views and not even a single reply or advise ....

Don't take it personally (abt ppl not responding ur post) but i think few ppl are knowledgable of this project hence no replies to ur post.

its gud project - if u like payout, location and within ur budget - go for it - eventually this property will appreciate and see likesof 5k++ by completion.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anand durai
    thankyou so.. much for replying to my thread..
    iam going tomorrow to see the site...

Did you visit the site?
    What is the price they are quoting
    CommentQuote
  • Virar is bound to appreciate at a steady rate so investing on ready or under construction good property will fetch you good returns . Why don't you try Mayfair Virar Gardens , Rustomjee as I believe these 2 projects will have good potential
    CommentQuote
  • I invested in a 1BHK 4,250 psf. Little appreciation has happened since last 18 months. Price is 4,650 psf now
    CommentQuote
  • Very true. Mainly because of oversupply and already inflated prices. Unless the humongous inventory gets absorbed at a good rate prices will be range bound.
    CommentQuote