Yet another project by Lodha

Lodha feels they are big producers of some movie by the way they advertise:-

Read more
183 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I also received a call from Lodha on their yet another new launch...they are really launching projects like weekly movies.

On a serious note, any thoughts on this one...location indeed is very nice.
    CommentQuote
  • they mentioned the project is as rare as blue moon in their ad. I never saw a blue moon in my whole life :( so does it mean we will never get possession
    CommentQuote
  • @msaigal what exactly is the location ? And do u know the rates ?? Im sure they will start upwards 40k psf in launch ...

rohu01 I dont think Lodha is so bad that he wont give possession for his projects .. U might get a delay but dont see a scenario where lodha forgets to give possession of his various projects ..
    CommentQuote
  • It is the DLF land that they bought recently at lower parel on senapati bapat marg....no info on price as yet....in any case, they would have steep expectation at the stage of pre-launch-- arnd 30-45% upfront payment and rest staggered...also, many banks dont give loans for lodha projects...i am not sure if it has changed !!
    CommentQuote
  • Considering the location and the Lodha name, i'm in no position to afford anything like this. Still I received same mail from atleast 7 agents. Hats off to their marketing machinery.
    CommentQuote
  • Me too received 3 mails on this project. Wondering do we have buyers in the range of 6 to 10 cr....
    CommentQuote
  • For those even trying to consider it, here is a beautiful villa in Malibu, CA for about same price with lovely view of pacific ocean. You are also a very welcome guest to amrica if you have this amount of money :)

3936 Rambla Orienta, Malibu, CA 90265 - Zillow

P.S. - Mods, i am not marketing this property, only provided it as comparison
    CommentQuote
  • rates please !!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • I got a call too from Lodha. I was told it will be starting around 3cr. They have 2, 3 and 4 BHK.
    CommentQuote
  • any clarity on the payment terms ....?
    CommentQuote
  • Looks like they are launching in Jan 2013 . any clue on pricing or configuration or payment terms?
    CommentQuote
  • Any fresh updates on pricing and other details? I heard the starting price would be arnd 3.5 cr and u have to pay 20% upfront for booking.

I was talking to some people and they advised caution taking construction risk with a builder like lodha. He is excessively leveraged and no one knows whether he would be able to deliver all the projects they have launched on time. They deliver good product but there is serious question mark on timeliness of delivery as most of his projects are badly delayed. Further, several big banks do not give loans to lodha projects.
    CommentQuote
  • isnt this the tallest tower?
    CommentQuote
  • No tallest tower would be World one that lodha is building in one of the neighbouring mills. These would be arnd 65 floor towers.
    CommentQuote
  • I have spoken with a few brokers as well as the builder. Lodha's marketing team believes that channel partners are making false promises to people and they may also fake some bookings which may eventually get rejected. They are suggesting that one should go with the builder directly. However, brokers are willing to share part of their brokerage if you go with them. Any of you got a good offer from any channel partner on similar lines?

My biggest concern is with Lodha completing this project in time, moreover, you have no exit. I recall my frnds got badly stuck with bellisimo as they were not allowed exit and the project got terribly delayed. Same is the case with Primero. Overall, its a good project at a nice location but Lodha is synonymous with terrible delays, unruly terms with customers and lack of support from banks. Hence, i would recommend caution to everyone.
    CommentQuote