Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lodha Blue Moon, Lodha Group, Worli, Mumbai

Collapse
X
Collapse

Lodha Blue Moon, Lodha Group, Worli, Mumbai

Last updated: February 19 2016
192 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Lodha Blue Moon, Lodha Group, Worli, Mumbai

    Originally posted by chiragn View Post
    May be time has come for someone to introduce a cost plus model where all the various costs are well defined under various heads like cost of acquiring land,cost of construction ,expense incurred for sales and marketing ,etc. The builder then adds his profit margin say 20-30% and then arrives at the final figure that is presented to the prospective buyer. Since we are talking about innovation can some builder come out with this kind of transparent and win-win model?
    And what about all the money that has to go to the netas?

    Comment


    • Re : Lodha Blue Moon, Lodha Group, Worli, Mumbai

      All that goes under "SUSPENSE ACCOUNT"!

      Comment


      • Re : Lodha Blue Moon, Lodha Group, Worli, Mumbai

        Well all of the above is part n parcel of every upcoming project thanks to Mera Bharat Mahaan! But the point is that this project is interesting and if you get an allotment you'd be making money!

        Comment


        • Re : Lodha Blue Moon, Lodha Group, Worli, Mumbai

          Originally posted by DeepakNarain View Post
          Well all of the above is part n parcel of every upcoming project thanks to Mera Bharat Mahaan! But the point is that this project is interesting and if you get an allotment you'd be making money!
          When would people make money?

          I don't know much about this project but I have heard the following:
          1. 50%+ payment within first year
          2. Possession expected (realistically) only after 8 years or so
          3. You cannot sell till you get possession

          So no one is making any money for 8-10 years... except Lodha that is

          Comment


          • Re : Lodha Blue Moon, Lodha Group, Worli, Mumbai

            Originally posted by DeepakNarain View Post
            Well all of the above is part n parcel of every upcoming project thanks to Mera Bharat Mahaan! But the point is that this project is interesting and if you get an allotment you'd be making money!
            Deepak can we get down to brass tacks?Why don't you throw up some numbers along with various assumptions that you have made in order to validate your statement? Rgds

            Comment


            • Re : Lodha Blue Moon, Lodha Group, Worli, Mumbai

              Originally posted by gautam620 View Post
              When would people make money?

              I don't know much about this project but I have heard the following:
              1. 50%+ payment within first year
              2. Possession expected (realistically) only after 8 years or so
              3. You cannot sell till you get possession

              So no one is making any money for 8-10 years... except Lodha that is
              Absolutely . The actual returns will certainly not exceed fixed deposit returns . Why not put the money in FD and enjoy the liquidity and mental peace .

              Comment


              • Re : Lodha Blue Moon, Lodha Group, Worli, Mumbai

                Originally posted by chiragn View Post
                Deepak can we get down to brass tacks?Why don't you throw up some numbers along with various assumptions that you have made in order to validate your statement? Rgds
                Hey Chiragn,
                Lodha is offering an apartment starting at 3.2cr in it's pre-launch.
                The launch is leveled for a year later
                The prices will be atleast approx 1cr higher at that time
                If you get an allotment now, you save abt 1cr...
                So that's the benefit you'll reap or the money you'll make

                Comment


                • Re : Lodha Blue Moon, Lodha Group, Worli, Mumbai

                  Originally posted by DeepakNarain View Post
                  Hey Chiragn,
                  Lodha is offering an apartment starting at 3.2cr in it's pre-launch.
                  The launch is leveled for a year later
                  The prices will be atleast approx 1cr higher at that time
                  If you get an allotment now, you save abt 1cr...
                  So that's the benefit you'll reap or the money you'll make
                  Thank you Deepak for your response. You calculation looks alright..The only issue is that one cannot exit after I year. There is a lock in till possession which is slated for 2017-2018 on the conservative side.So if one was to do the math with every passing year the quantum of return ll come down and eventually it might be similar to a bank F.D rate give or take a few basis points.
                  Bottom line is if this was a 1 yr investment then yes this may have been an attractive option to consider.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Lodha Blue Moon, Lodha Group, Worli, Mumbai

                    http://www.asiapacific.joneslanglasa...2013_India.pdf

                    Comment


                    • Re : Lodha Blue Moon, Lodha Group, Worli, Mumbai

                      hi

                      http://www..com/blog/2013/01/why-lod...ential-market/

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X