Indiabulls Green Phase 2 by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: December 6 2017
412 | Posts
123786 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indiabulls Green Phase 2 by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

This is specifically for India bulls panvel phase 2 - current rate is around 4999 / no floor rise..Please let me know if you think it's good

Re : Indiabulls Green Phase 2 by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Finally booked a 2 BHK 1246 sqft unit in Phase-2

BSP - 4999/

Car Park - 4l ( Free car park no Charges)

Club House - 2L ( Free club house no charges)

Floor Risise - 30 pqft/floor ( Booked on 27th floor and Floor rise charges are not applicable)

PLC - Corner flat facing garden/club house ( No extra charges for PLC as well)

Transfer Charges - 5% instead of 15% for phase -1.

I think i have got a good deal.

Comment

I am assuming you went through an estate agent. Did you conduct some sort of a due diligence before investing in the phase-2, as there have been concerns expressed by some members on this forum regarding the phase-2 of the Indian Bulls Green project.

Sending you a PM. Please check.
      Last edited December 16 2012, 02:31 PM.

Comment

no different people varun and I are not the same person (not the best use of my time creating multiple ids)..i haven't invested yet, looking forward to ur message..

Comment

Mr. Aman001 , are you 2 timing?

If you have any problem with my post pls do report to IGRM.

And again sorry I do not share broker details on this forum with any one. So please do not send PM asking broker details i.e. his name and no.

Comment

If I finally booked an apartment in a project/township. Do I voilate any forum rules? Or somie one is loosing his money because of my Finally booking?

Comment

Originally posted by aman001 View Post
              Userid "donkeykong" starts this thread 13 hours ago and then the very next day userid "Varun84" posts starting his post with "Finally booked a 2 BHK.....".

"DonkeyKong" replies to my post and lo and behold, "Varun84" also replies to my post within a minute of donkeykong doing so....just a co-incidence? Hehe....

I am assuming you went through an estate agent. Did you conduct some sort of a due diligence before investing in the phase-2, as there have been concerns expressed by some members on this forum regarding the phase-2 of the Indian Bulls Green project.

Sending you a PM. Please check.
              I dont see anyone vary of phase 2 of indiabulls .. infact its the best project in the panvel belt with a better location than hiranandani and better construction and amenities than marathon .. so what exactly are u vary of ?? please do elaborate ...

Comment

Varun, What are the payment terms for planning cash flow?

Comment

i had the same question as demerol....what are the payment terms

Comment

5% Booking amount with application and further 15% 30 days PDC with application.And Balance is CLP same as Phase-1.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X