This is specifically for India bulls panvel phase 2 - current rate is around 4999 / no floor rise..Please let me know if you think it's good
Read more
347 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Finally booked a 2 BHK 1246 sqft unit in Phase-2

BSP - 4999/

Car Park - 4l ( Free car park no Charges)

Club House - 2L ( Free club house no charges)

Floor Risise - 30 pqft/floor ( Booked on 27th floor and Floor rise charges are not applicable)

PLC - Corner flat facing garden/club house ( No extra charges for PLC as well)

Transfer Charges - 5% instead of 15% for phase -1.

I think i have got a good deal.
    CommentQuote
  • I am assuming you went through an estate agent. Did you conduct some sort of a due diligence before investing in the phase-2, as there have been concerns expressed by some members on this forum regarding the phase-2 of the Indian Bulls Green project.

Sending you a PM. Please check.
    CommentQuote
  • no different people varun and I are not the same person (not the best use of my time creating multiple ids)..i haven't invested yet, looking forward to ur message..
    CommentQuote
  • Mr. Aman001 , are you 2 timing?

If you have any problem with my post pls do report to IGRM.

And again sorry I do not share broker details on this forum with any one. So please do not send PM asking broker details i.e. his name and no.
    CommentQuote
  • If I finally booked an apartment in a project/township. Do I voilate any forum rules? Or somie one is loosing his money because of my Finally booking?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aman001
    Userid "donkeykong" starts this thread 13 hours ago and then the very next day userid "Varun84" posts starting his post with "Finally booked a 2 BHK.....".

"DonkeyKong" replies to my post and lo and behold, "Varun84" also replies to my post within a minute of donkeykong doing so....just a co-incidence? Hehe....

I am assuming you went through an estate agent. Did you conduct some sort of a due diligence before investing in the phase-2, as there have been concerns expressed by some members on this forum regarding the phase-2 of the Indian Bulls Green project.

Sending you a PM. Please check.

I dont see anyone vary of phase 2 of indiabulls .. infact its the best project in the panvel belt with a better location than hiranandani and better construction and amenities than marathon .. so what exactly are u vary of ?? please do elaborate ...
    CommentQuote
  • Varun, What are the payment terms for planning cash flow?
    CommentQuote
  • i had the same question as demerol....what are the payment terms
    CommentQuote
  • 5% Booking amount with application and further 15% 30 days PDC with application.And Balance is CLP same as Phase-1.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks for sharing varun...i think most of us living in mumbai are concerned about the 3rd class customer service of india bulls.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the info. Let us see what is stored in future.
    CommentQuote
  • Varun any 20:80 schemes in phase 2 as well ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurang
    Varun any 20:80 schemes in phase 2 as well ??

I do not have any idea.
    CommentQuote
  • Sr members I am looking for your feedback..any help would be much appreciated. Thanks !
    CommentQuote
  • I might be visiting Indiabulls Panvel this week ..
    CommentQuote