This is specifically for India bulls panvel phase 2 - current rate is around 4999 / no floor rise..Please let me know if you think it's good
Read more
347 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by darkhorse
    What is EWIS?

EWIS Means Electricity Water And Development Charges
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GreenWorld
    Dear Vandan, When is the CC expected for building# 37, 38 and 39 ?
    Flats were sold in these buildings long back. Is there any change in the layout of phase-II area ? Is the floor layout of the above buildings same as what was shared 2 years back or it is changed now ??

Dear Sir,

We Are Expecting The CC To Come In The Next 3 Months Time There Area Few Changes Done In Master Paln As The earlier Master Plan Was Rejected By The Governing Body

So For Futher Query You Can Call Our Customer Care

customer.care@indiabulls.com
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vandy700
    Dear Sir,

We Are Expecting The CC To Come In The Next 3 Months Time There Area Few Changes Done In Master Paln As The earlier Master Plan Was Rejected By The Governing Body

So For Futher Query You Can Call Our Customer Care

customer.care@indiabulls.com

Master Plan has undergone revisions so many times in the past !!! Is the Governing Body from INDIABULLS ? If yes, how does it matter ? Unless this master plan is approved by the Govt. authorities, what is the guarantee that it will not change in next few week ??
    CommentQuote
    Hello,

Prices For Phase To Till 9th June Is as Follows

CLP:-4799+EWIS+GOVT CHARGES
    20:80:- 4999+EWIS+GOVT CHARGES

Vandan, it seems IB had reduced the prices by Rs. 200 in CLP?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Varun84
    Vandan, it seems IB had reduced the prices by Rs. 200 in CLP?

Sir The Rate Till 9th June Is 4799 For CLP
    CommentQuote
    Master Plan has undergone revisions so many times in the past !!! Is the Governing Body from INDIABULLS ? If yes, how does it matter ? Unless this master plan is approved by the Govt. authorities, what is the guarantee that it will not change in next few week ??

I Am Not Here To take ur such replies ok
    If you have so much problem then you write at customer.care@indiabulls.com

I am not working in planning and development department of Indiabulls
    CommentQuote
  • This project apparently has a good location provided international airport project starts in time.They started at 2500 psf about two years back and now they quote around 5000 psf for phase 2.However , given so much criticism and customer dissatisfaction in this forum one needs to think twice before investing in this project.

I received a mail from india bulls for 15 : 85 scheme in which they say pay 15% now and 85% after 2.5 years whereas i read here that it is 85% upon posession.I request clarification regarding this weather it is 85% upon posession or 85% after completion of 2.5 years ? Further it is not clear after completion of 2.5 years from which date ? booking date or date of start of construction?

Could members please clarify this ?
    CommentQuote
    Sir The Rate Till 9th June Is 4799 For CLP

Vandan, Does the rate include Floor rise, Clubhouse Charges and PLC or are those extra?
    CommentQuote
    I Am Not Here To take ur such replies ok
    If you have so much problem then you write at customer.care@indiabulls.com

I am not working in planning and development department of Indiabulls

Isn't the truth bitter ??
    CommentQuote
    Isn't the truth bitter ??

I Think Greenworld You Dont Even Hold A Property In Indiabulls But Then To You are cribing abt it and trying to show that you know all the things
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by omshanti69
    This project apparently has a good location provided international airport project starts in time.They started at 2500 psf about two years back and now they quote around 5000 psf for phase 2.However , given so much criticism and customer dissatisfaction in this forum one needs to think twice before investing in this project.

I received a mail from india bulls for 15 : 85 scheme in which they say pay 15% now and 85% after 2.5 years whereas i read here that it is 85% upon posession.I request clarification regarding this weather it is 85% upon posession or 85% after completion of 2.5 years ? Further it is not clear after completion of 2.5 years from which date ? booking date or date of start of construction?

Could members please clarify this ?

me also got this mail.but the size of 3bhk is 1700+
    CommentQuote
    I Think Greenworld You Dont Even Hold A Property In Indiabulls But Then To You are cribing abt it and trying to show that you know all the things

FYI - Your assumption is incorrect. I have booked in phase-II exactly 2 years back. Hence the experience is shared in this forum.
    CommentQuote
  • i got this mail

Dear Customers,

Indiabulls Greens , Panvel Launches , Phase – II
    Fully loaded Studio Apartments with White Goods
    Starting from Rs. 30 lacs onwards
    Exclusive Offer on 1.5 , 2 , 3 & 4 BHK Apartments
    NO PLC Charges , NO Floor Rise charges, NO Parking Charges, NO Club Charges
    SAVE more than Rs. 6 Lacs on Apartments
    Along with
    20:80 Subvention Scheme
    Pay Only 15% Now & 5% on Possession...... With NO Pre EMIs for next 30 Months

Offer Valid only from 1st June to 9th June 2013 only
    Hurry Inventory Selling Fast
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by surya2089
    Dear Customers,
    Indiabulls Greens , Panvel Launches ,Phase – II
    Fully loaded Studio Apartments with White Goods
    Starting from Rs. 30 lacs onwards
    Exclusive Offer on 1.5 , 2 , 3 & 4 BHK Apartments
    NO PLC Charges , NO Floor Rise charges, NO Parking Charges, NO Club Charges
    SAVE more than Rs. 6 Lacs on Apartments
    Along with
    20:80 Subvention Scheme
    Pay Only 15% Now & 5% on Possession...... With NO Pre EMIs fornext 30 Months
    Offer Valid only from 1st June to 9th June 2013 only
    Hurry Inventory Selling Fast

Above scheme was till yesterday. Hope IB got good response from customers. Did they share the revised master plan and floor layout for the phase-II buildings ? If yes, please share the same in this forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Booked 2 BHK in tower 32C under this scheme 2 days back but now feeling skeptical after reading comments from people. Just hoping phase 2 to get completed within 3 years.
    CommentQuote