Collapse

Indiabulls Green Phase 2 by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: December 6 2017
412 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Green Phase 2 by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

rates in india bulls are good but main thing is this project is not at all connected with any local transport system(this project is 8km away from panvel station),no local bus transport system connected yet, so buyers i want to advice you that dont get lured by the ads and publicity system used by IB, investing nearly 1cr in under construction project is highly risky in today's on going scenarios and frauds happening with buyers in various other projects(not ib yet).
    yesterday i visited sales office (panvel),they said our 20:80 scheme is getting over today itself so you have to give me 2 cheque within 2 hrs,at that same moment i left the place and decided to think twice and thrice because no person would make decision of 1cr amount in 2 hrs,i decided to leave it for a day,i called another day and representative said the scheme of 20:80 still going on,i said what the hell is goin on ,why that sales executive was forcing me so much to give him the cheques.
    panvel is still a village type and local people residing there are very lower class so we have to think first of our security as we have to deal wid them in future, local roads highways and station is fully packed by slums ,and being among the fewer middle and upper class in that location puts security of our life and wealth into high danger
    so everybody think 1000 times before investing and it would be better to wait and watch because several new projects are upcoming in panvel after that in bit good prices then ib

Comment

Hi,

Is anyone interested in selling a flat in Phase 1?

Comment

I heard from a few friends that they increased the sq ft of the phase #2 flat after people purchased? I believe this had happened in phase #1, now in phase #2 also. Bait and switch policy.

Comment

One of Indiabulls sales person told me yesterday that the digging work has begun and other salesguy says that it will begin in October-November 2013.... !!! A person called Vandan representing himself from Indiabulls is nowhere to be seen now after claiming that all approvals are in place and construction will begin in March-April 2013.

Comment

really?? why are they doing this. they should be honest.

Comment

Guess its too much to expect honesty from the IB sales people... When I booked a flat I was told that the construction of phase 2 would begin in March-April 2013.. Then they conveniently told that it would be November as they would like to begin post monsoon... 2 days back my RM called to ask me my postal address to courier receipts (which are still not delivered) and told me that digging has already began!!!! They are a bunch of liars who could go to any extent to sell a flat!! Interestingly, whenever I have raised a query then begin by saying that "Sir, we are a corporate house...."

Comment

hi

dont belive sales person they are big lier--only till booking they call u sir than after booking who r u ???

Comment

I am still surprised how they cheated everyone..they shouldnt do this at all.

Comment

Phase-I Status (building 1E)

Can any one tell me the status of phase-I construction building number 1E?

Comment

Hi All,

I visited INDIA BULLS Panvel property on Saturday. I am interested in 3BHK and was very impressed with the entire layout, Construction which is already underway and the entire township plan. As per the sales person Maulik, most of the flats in phase II are sold and only available options are in higher floors.

Reading this forum, getting an idea that everything is not as rosy as it looks. I am almost on the verge of taking a personal loan in order to complete the 20% payment on 60 days.

Please advice how should I go about it, still not booked with the IB.

Regards,
                      Deep

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X