This is specifically for India bulls panvel phase 2 - current rate is around 4999 / no floor rise..Please let me know if you think it's good
Read more
347 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by MJforum
    i just booked..optimistically i think 6 months..pessimistically 2 years..that's my take on the state of affairs..what rate did you get vijay74?

Hi MJ,
    What deal you managed out of them ?
    thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • i have actually got a deal of 4700
    no PLC
    no parking
    5% transfer fee

booked on 22 floor, building 35C..

they'r expected to raise rates very soon..people planning to invest should do so really quick..
    CommentQuote
  • Just checked with IB team, they are still awaiting approvals for phase 2 and the same will take 4-5 months minimum.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vijayv74
    Just checked with IB team, they are still awaiting approvals for phase 2 and the same will take 4-5 months minimum.

Yes, that's why I said, minimum 6 months..but then you'll probably get the best deal right now..do a little bit of working in excel..and you'll realize losing 6 months is not a big deal
    CommentQuote
  • When I booked in June, I was told that construction would begin post monsoon October or November & now this has got delayed by 4-5 months MINIMUUUUUM.... so 9 months would have already gone by the time construction starts ..
    CommentQuote
    When I booked in June, I was told that construction would begin post monsoon October or November & now this has got delayed by 4-5 months MINIMUUUUUM.... so 9 months would have already gone by the time construction starts ..

what rate did you get vijay74
    CommentQuote
  • 4799/- clp
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MJforum
    i have actually got a deal of 4700
    no PLC
    no parking
    5% transfer fee

booked on 22 floor, building 35C..

they'r expected to raise rates very soon..people planning to invest should do so really quick..

Are you paying for floor charges are it is included in basic price? And what and club charges?
    CommentQuote
  • Guys pls. check the future of Township projects ...
    Real estate firm Hirco has defaulted on payments to lenders for its two large Rs 1,000 crore-plus townships in Panvel and Chennai,

Loan defaults stall two mega townships - The Times of India

BTW there is no update on my cancellation refund from Indiabulls Green Phase 2 (Ft 901- 32C) even after submitting required forms....Customer service is worst ...No one has even bother to check the reason for cancellation nor received any communication from last 02 months..

I will wait for 2 more weeks and then file complain in Consumer & Launch campaign in Social network sites..

Any one interested to pls. share your details..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Varun84
    Are you paying for floor charges are it is included in basic price? And what and club charges?

Yes, floor rise and club charges are included in this..
    CommentQuote
  • Share your contact details pls varun84
    CommentQuote
    4799/- clp

they are offering 4650/ sq ft all inclusive.
    CommentQuote
  • What causes delays?

Projects don't get delivered on time due to a variety of reasons. Developers in India often undertake pre-launch sales, which means that they begin to sell apartments to buyers even before they have obtained the licence and sundry other permissions that are needed to develop a property. They also make over-optimistic estimates of how soon the permissions will come through.

When they don't, the project gets delayed. Sometimes developers also mismanage their cash flows, which leads to difficulties in timely completion of projects. Some overexpand.

Instead of completing a project, handing over possession, and then going over to the next, they divert the money collected for one project to buy another piece of land. This allows them to begin raising money from buyers in the second project as well. This focus on raising money rather than timely completion tells on deliveries.

A developer needs to sell about 40-50% of the apartments in his project to have enough cash to begin construction. Amid the current slowdown, achieving this target is taking more time than usual. The rising costs of materials and labour have further compounded developers' financial woes. Some experts are of the opinion that developers delay projects because they do not have the incentive to complete them.

Most buyers nowadays opt for the construction linked payment (CLP) scheme wherein the bank makes payments to the developer on the completion of defined stages of construction. The very purpose of the CLP mode is to offer an incentive to developers to stick to construction schedules. However, developers have found an ingenious way to hoodwink buyers.

Explains Sanjay Sharma, MD, Qubrex, a Gurgaon-based real estate consultancy: "The developer raises the superstructure on time. Once this is done, he collects almost 90-95% of the cost of the apartment from the bank. However, he would have spent only 40-45% of the total construction cost so far. It is at this stage-completing the interiors and giving the final finishes-that the delays begin."

Instead of taking six months or one year, the developer drags this portion of the work for two years or more. The reason: the penalty he has to pay is paltry (1-2%), while the returns he can earn by diverting your money to other uses can be very high.
    Nowadays, a delay is at times built into the design of payment plans. A recent project in Gurgaon advertised its payment plan as follows: 20% at the time of booking, 20% after one year, and 50% after 36 storeys have been cast, which, the brochure went on to add "could take a long time".

Such payment plans are designed to attract investors, who like plans where the initial amount is low, and the payment schedule is staggered over a long period. Once the developer has collected money from investors, he can tout it before banks and raise more money from them. "Such staggered payment plans do not work to the end user's advantage, since they inevitably lead to delays," warns Sharma.

Poor project management skill, especially among new and inexperienced builders, also causes delays. The new land acquisition law, which requires that the consent of 80% of landowners be obtained, is expected to make the entire process of acquisition lengthier. Obtaining the consent of such a majority is difficult.
    CommentQuote
  • I think the Indiabulls rates have already gone up by now..whatever said and done, the rates right now are very lucrative..

delays will be there, but the earlier you get in, the better deal you get:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by darkhorse
    So, does that mean that they have received the approvals for the Premium Towers?
    No wonder the rates for the Premium Towers are higher 5k Plus, whereas Phase 2 is going in the mid 4ks

hi i need to contact you can you give your number
    CommentQuote