412 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Green Phase 2 by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Originally posted by Varun84 View Post
    I had booked in this project Last year December 2012 @BSP 4999/

What I have gained, Nothing?

Now IB is offering price of 4799 with free car park, free club membership, no floor rise and no PLC.

What have i gained in 7 months nothing but a Loss of Rs. 2,53,600?

To my surprise they have increased the super area from 1268 to 1288.
    It is not just the free car park, but also the opportunity cost / interest amount on the 20% down payment lost by booking months earlier that makes the loss very steep.

Seems to be IB's way of thanking existing customers who had shown the trust and taken the risk to invest during the earlier stage. Not the first time or the last either.

Comment

Originally posted by bolara View Post
      muk2012

could u please share new master plan and floor plan for 1288sqft
      thanks in advance

Comment

I had booked in this project Last year December 2012 @BSP 4999/

What I have gained, Nothing?

Now IB is offering price of 4799 with free car park, free club membership, no floor rise and no PLC.

What have i gained in 7 months nothing but a Loss of Rs. 2,53,600?

To my surprise they have increased the super area from 1268 to 1288.
        Hi Varun,

To my knowledge, earlier the same flat was sold for a sqft of 1246 SQFT. Now the quoted area is 1288 sq ft. There is a difference of 42 SQFT. So, IB played a trick here by increasing the area for calculation purpose and reducing the rate by 200/sqft.

Comment

[QUOTE=muk2012;886351]Hi Varun,

To my knowledge, earlier the same flat was sold for a sqft of 1246 SQFT. Now the quoted area is 1288 sq ft. There is a difference of 42 SQFT. So, IB played a trick here by increasing the area for calculation purpose and reducing the rate by 200/sqft.[/QUOTE

You may be right but i am 100% sure that they will be charging to their existing customer for this increased area. Before for 2 BHK the super area was 1246 then increased to 1268 and now 1288 in future ????.

Comment

Originally posted by prraj71 View Post
            It is not just the free car park, but also the opportunity cost / interest amount on the 20% down payment lost by booking months earlier that makes the loss very steep. Seems to be IB's way of thanking existing customers who had shown the trust and taken the risk to invest during the earlier stage. Not the first time or the last either.
            You are 100% right. These shameless ppl are calling me to book one more apartment in golf project. I told then that I am not interested for any new booking. Then they offered me to convert CLP in 20: 80 scheme. I told them I will be interested in 20:80 if it is till possession. They refused to give till possession and i refused to convert in 20:80 plan.

Comment

http://www.indiabulls.com/pdf/press_mar_2013.pdf

Hi Guys, go to above link to see earning updates of IB which shows that Indiabulls Panvel project has all required approvals. Atleast some sigh of relief

Comment

Originally posted by priya111 View Post
                http://www.indiabulls.com/pdf/press_mar_2013.pdf

Hi Guys, go to above link to see earning updates of IB which shows that Indiabulls Panvel project has all required approvals. Atleast some sigh of relief
                Those approvals are probably for Phase 1, it does not say Phase 2 expicitly in that report

Comment

Originally posted by darkhorse View Post
                  Those approvals are probably for Phase 1, it does not say Phase 2 expicitly in that report
                  Yes. IB has made a generic statement and the authors did not ask specifically if approvals for phase-2 are in place.

Comment

You are 100% right. These shameless ppl are calling me to book one more apartment in golf project. I told then that I am not interested for any new booking. Then they offered me to convert CLP in 20: 80 scheme. I told them I will be interested in 20:80 if it is till possession. They refused to give till possession and i refused to convert in 20:80 plan.

hi. can u please tell me wat are the different schemes they are offering . For example CLP, ADF or something like tht. Info regarding different schemes by IB would be of great help Would be of great help ?

Comment

hi. can u please tell me wat are the different schemes they are offering . For example CLP, ADF or something like tht. Info regarding different schemes by IB would be of great help Would be of great help ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X