Last updated: December 6 2017
412 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Green Phase 2 by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Refund of money with 6% interest

Hi all,

Page 5 of the Application form says that in the event of IB not being able to execute an Apartment Buyers Agreement within a period of 24 months from the date of the Application, the Company has the option to refund the monies paid till then by the applicant by serving a 30 days notice along with simple interest thereon at the rate of 6% pa for such period the amount has been deposited with the Company.

My question - I have booked my flats more than 2 years back. Can I cancel my booking now and for the refund with 6% pa interest. Has anyone thought of cancellation and ask for refund with interest if the booking is more than 2 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by Raja00 View Post
      Hi all,

Page 5 of the Application form says that in the event of IB not being able to execute an Apartment Buyers Agreement within a period of 24 months from the date of the Application, the Company has the option to refund the monies paid till then by the applicant by serving a 30 days notice along with simple interest thereon at the rate of 6% pa for such period the amount has been deposited with the Company.

My question - I have booked my flats more than 2 years back. Can I cancel my booking now and for the refund with 6% pa interest. Has anyone thought of cancellation and ask for refund with interest if the booking is more than 2 years old.
      thats a good find Mr,Raja.. me too thinking of cancelling..have spoke with Ib regarding this? let us know thanks..

Comment

what was the rate 2 yrs back ?

Comment

Please advice if this is good project as i have been receiving call from the agent with all offers to book the flat. can any one give me their cell number to call and discuss and i am looking to book a flat and do not want to be cheated..

Comment

Originally posted by Raja00 View Post
            Hi all,

any reason for cancelling as i am just thinking to book a flat in phase 2

Comment

Originally posted by bolara View Post
              thats a good find Mr,Raja.. me too thinking of cancelling..have spoke with Ib regarding this? let us know thanks..
              Please give me you cell number to discuss as i am trying to book flat in phase 2 and do not want to be cheated

Comment

When the possession is expected to commence in Phase 1. What is the target date for possession for Phase 2 as per IB's sales guys?

Comment

Suggestion Needed

Hi All,

I am new to this group and joined to inquire about investing in India bulls green panvel phase-2. Have gone through this thread, however have not reached to any conclusion.
                  Appreciate if someone can help me understand the pros and cons for this project.

Comment

i am going to book a flat today, let me know what are the pros and cons please..read a lot through the forum..delay does not concern me..i am looking only to invest

Comment

Originally posted by MJforum View Post
                      i am going to book a flat today, let me know what are the pros and cons please..read a lot through the forum..delay does not concern me..i am looking only to invest
                      What rate/special offer are you getting? Negotiate hard, the market is tough and good deals can be struck

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X