Last updated: December 6 2017
412 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Indiabulls Green Phase 2 by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Commencement of IB Green Phase II

Hi Members,

Im also new to this forum. whenever we r asking about commencement of the Phase II work, salesman replying further 3/4 months. Earlier it was Nov'13, now he stated it would be in coming Feb'14. IB is waiting only for CC certificate which would be received in coming months. Anybody agree about the same !!

I want to ask all the forum members whether they approched any bank for taking home loan against the flat they booked in Phase II ?

Comment

Originally posted by Manooo View Post
      Hi Members,

Im also new to this forum. whenever we r asking about commencement of the Phase II work, salesman replying further 3/4 months. Earlier it was Nov'13, now he stated it would be in coming Feb'14. IB is waiting only for CC certificate which would be received in coming months. Anybody agree about the same !!

I want to ask all the forum members whether they approched any bank for taking home loan against the flat they booked in Phase II ?
      They have been saying 3/4 months approval timeframe for over 2-3 years now. So, take your guess as to when it construction would start

Comment

Any idea what the approval status of Indiabulls green panvel phase 2, building - 32. ? And when the construction is going to start.

Comment

Indiabulls green panvel phase 2 building - 32

Any idea what the approval status of Indiabulls green panvel phase 2, building - 32. ? And when the construction is going to start.

Comment

I have booked in Phase II building 40D in the month of June, any idea when is the construction goin to start ?

Comment

Originally posted by vijayv74 View Post
              I have booked in Phase II building 40D in the month of June, any idea when is the construction goin to start ?
              i just booked..optimistically i think 6 months..pessimistically 2 years..that's my take on the state of affairs..what rate did you get vijay74?

Comment

Originally posted by MJforum View Post
                i just booked..optimistically i think 6 months..pessimistically 2 years..that's my take on the state of affairs..what rate did you get vijay74?
                Hi MJ,
                What deal you managed out of them ?
                thanks,

Comment

i have actually got a deal of 4700
                  no PLC
                  no parking
                  5% transfer fee

booked on 22 floor, building 35C..

they'r expected to raise rates very soon..people planning to invest should do so really quick..

Comment

Just checked with IB team, they are still awaiting approvals for phase 2 and the same will take 4-5 months minimum.

Comment

Originally posted by vijayv74 View Post
                      Just checked with IB team, they are still awaiting approvals for phase 2 and the same will take 4-5 months minimum.
                      Yes, that's why I said, minimum 6 months..but then you'll probably get the best deal right now..do a little bit of working in excel..and you'll realize losing 6 months is not a big deal

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X