Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Indiabulls Green Phase 2 by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Collapse
X
Collapse

Indiabulls Green Phase 2 by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: December 6 2017
412 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Indiabulls Green Phase 2 by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

    Commencement of IB Green Phase II

    Hi Members,


    Im also new to this forum. whenever we r asking about commencement of the Phase II work, salesman replying further 3/4 months. Earlier it was Nov'13, now he stated it would be in coming Feb'14. IB is waiting only for CC certificate which would be received in coming months. Anybody agree about the same !!

    I want to ask all the forum members whether they approched any bank for taking home loan against the flat they booked in Phase II ?

    Comment


    • Re : Indiabulls Green Phase 2 by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

      Originally posted by Manooo View Post
      Hi Members,


      Im also new to this forum. whenever we r asking about commencement of the Phase II work, salesman replying further 3/4 months. Earlier it was Nov'13, now he stated it would be in coming Feb'14. IB is waiting only for CC certificate which would be received in coming months. Anybody agree about the same !!

      I want to ask all the forum members whether they approched any bank for taking home loan against the flat they booked in Phase II ?
      They have been saying 3/4 months approval timeframe for over 2-3 years now. So, take your guess as to when it construction would start

      Comment


      • Re : Indiabulls Green Phase 2 by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

        Any idea what the approval status of Indiabulls green panvel phase 2, building - 32. ? And when the construction is going to start.

        Comment


        • Re : Indiabulls Green Phase 2 by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

          Indiabulls green panvel phase 2 building - 32

          Any idea what the approval status of Indiabulls green panvel phase 2, building - 32. ? And when the construction is going to start.

          Comment


          • Re : Indiabulls Green Phase 2 by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

            I have booked in Phase II building 40D in the month of June, any idea when is the construction goin to start ?

            Comment


            • Re : Indiabulls Green Phase 2 by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

              Originally posted by vijayv74 View Post
              I have booked in Phase II building 40D in the month of June, any idea when is the construction goin to start ?
              i just booked..optimistically i think 6 months..pessimistically 2 years..that's my take on the state of affairs..what rate did you get vijay74?

              Comment


              • Re : Indiabulls Green Phase 2 by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

                Originally posted by MJforum View Post
                i just booked..optimistically i think 6 months..pessimistically 2 years..that's my take on the state of affairs..what rate did you get vijay74?
                Hi MJ,
                What deal you managed out of them ?
                thanks,

                Comment


                • Re : Indiabulls Green Phase 2 by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

                  i have actually got a deal of 4700
                  no PLC
                  no parking
                  5% transfer fee

                  booked on 22 floor, building 35C..

                  they'r expected to raise rates very soon..people planning to invest should do so really quick..

                  Comment


                  • Re : Indiabulls Green Phase 2 by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

                    Just checked with IB team, they are still awaiting approvals for phase 2 and the same will take 4-5 months minimum.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Indiabulls Green Phase 2 by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

                      Originally posted by vijayv74 View Post
                      Just checked with IB team, they are still awaiting approvals for phase 2 and the same will take 4-5 months minimum.
                      Yes, that's why I said, minimum 6 months..but then you'll probably get the best deal right now..do a little bit of working in excel..and you'll realize losing 6 months is not a big deal

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X