Indiabulls Green Phase 2 by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Last updated: December 6 2017
412 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Indiabulls Green Phase 2 by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

Originally posted by donkeykong View Post
    Hey - Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts..so just to confirm the approval has not come yet at all? I was told that they just got approval...
    I would be glad if my feedback helps . Basically I have realised 2 things :-
    1. Do not trust Indiabulls , they are unscrupulous. Many say most builders are but in my opinion IB behaves like a small time unscrupulous builder while charging a premium

2. There is a tremendous greed factor involved in real estate which prevents guys who are invested in the project from criticising the builder even if they are being taken for a jolly good ride - every one seems to be in a hurry to shut up and be mum in the fear that the "value" of the investment will go down. What these idiots don't understand is that they are paying a price upfront today through increased costs due to project delays , increased tenor of loan , changed plan which worsens the value, etc, etc . So you have to get your information from various sources to be absolutely sure, preferably independent sources .

I have already given the facebook link where you would get a feel of whats happening on the project from the discussions .
    Further , you can also refer to the following link to track SEAC-2 and SEIAA approval for the project under the name "Diana Infrastructure". The minutes will have the update.
    Environment Clearance

The latest on the approval is in the minutes of the 6th meeting of SEAC-2 page 2 and minutes of the 53rd meeting of SEIAA page 80 . As can be clearly seen the project is yet to be approved . Maybe you can take a printout of the same, will help you in shutting any bull shitting by the sales guys .

One more check that I would strongly recommend is to apply for bank financing for the project from SBI or HDFC ( apply whether you finally take it or not ) , any phase 2 application would get rejected due to approval complications . The banks are aware of the problem.

Btw, there is a lot of talk of 80:20 scheme . Go through the fine print and ask yourself , what happens if the project gets delayed ( by 2 years on a conservative basis). Who pays the interest , the builder or you ? Once that thought process is over then get excited over the deal
    Last edited December 17 2012, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Proposed master plan for India Bulls Panvel Greens Phase-2 Master Plan.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Varun84 View Post
        Which is Phase 2 in this layout?

Comment

This seems like the wrong layout..phase 2 is the one that has club moss in it. Assuming they will not move club moss to phase 3

Comment

This layout I have received from India Bulls. Phase 2 is left hand side on top. On top there are 2 premium towers and commercial buildings. Below commercial building tower 43,44 37 etc are there.

Comment

Originally posted by donkeykong View Post
              Hey - Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts..so just to confirm the approval has not come yet at all? I was told that they just got approval...
              i was interested in this project, in around sep 2012 i went to enquire at IB Finance centre, lower parel,and i was told that time that "we have just got the approvals"

my father was so impressed with the walk through, that he was ready to book the flat there and there. Luckily i got forums like IREF & Fb groups of IB buyers, i just walked thru the project as well and did not book.

IREF rocks
              Last edited February 4 2016, 04:35 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

and yes the price psf for 20:80 scheme was considerably more than that of without 20:80 scheme.
                And was generously offered the club and parking charges waived off.

Comment

Originally posted by Varun84 View Post
                  Forget about the master plans. This has been there since 8 years. I am sure it will take another 8 to 10 years to make it usable.

How many people actually bought into the RATES and spent money there.

There is no way IB will be available fully operational before 2018. ZERO chance.

Comment

That needs money. There is absolutely NO WAY they can rise ANY money in the current market scenario. ABSOLUTELY NO WAY. Their stocks are down at the bottom. There are HUGE HUGE debts and loans in market. The rates are SO HIGH that even a person earning one lac annum finds it hard to buy. They will go bankrupt like BSEL.

Comment

what is the possession date?
                      Last edited May 11 2015, 05:44 PM. Reason: Personal Information In Quote

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X