Last updated: December 6 2017
412 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Indiabulls Green Phase 2 by Indiabulls in Panvel, Mumbai

An earlier post from a flat owner from Indiabulls Chennai-

Hi All,
    I bought an apartment in IB phase I. Last week i received a mail saying that

There has been a marginal increase in the Super Area of your Apartment, the details of which are provided in Annexure A. We wish to draw your attention to the terms of the Construction Agreement (clause 2.1 and 25.1) whereby, it has been agreed that any change in the Super Area of Apartment booked, is chargeable at the original booking rate and same shall be paid by the Purchaser.

Now they are asking me to pay for additional 115 sq.ft of common area chargeable at the original booking rate. Its really pathetic, how can they ask for additional 115sq.ft of amount without an increase in carpet area… How can we approach this issue… I would like to bring this issue to all your attention and combine as a group and take it forward legally.. If you are also one of the buyer facing such issue send me an email, we will work together legally and face the issue.

Guys dont pay the amount what they ask...please we can take it forward with legal help and approach it properly...they are cheating...they promised to handover Sep'12, but now they find an loophole and asking for additional increase in super build up area cost... don't don't pay the amount...I would like to take it legally...Please send me an email...we all can fight together

Thanks and Regards,

Comment

Vandan I am sure that some of the concerns raised by me today, would have also been raised time and again by other customers. I would sincerely request you to discuss the comments made by everybody on this and the other threads on this forum with your senior management , so that they can get a sense of the growing customer anger and delusionment towards Indiabulls and the precipitous brand equity erosion of the company taking place.

Comment

Originally posted by vandan007
        Surely Sir I Will Do That
        Dear Vandan, the saleable area of the flats vs the carpet area that we are going to get is really frustrating. The rooms are small, cross-ventilation missing and building/floor designs do not consider the privacy issues. I hope your company takes these items seriously and takes corrective measures immediately. I'm sure all the customers in Greens project have the same concern.

Comment

Originally posted by vandan007
          The Reason For Not Having Sample Flat Is We Were Constructing All The Buildings
          Now We Have completed Few Buildings Till The Desired Floor So We Have Started The Work For The Sample Flat Where Construction Is complete
          Even A Small Piece Of Stone Falling From 30 Floor Can Hurt You So Badly And Again For That Builder Will Be Blamed

And Making A Sample Flat Or Show Flat Like Other Builders Do In A iron Box And Say This Will Be The Way Your Flat Will Be It Is Totally Wrong And Unethical
          There Is Lot Of diffrence Between A Iron Box And ur Apartment For Which You Pay
          And We Dont Believe That Your Home Will Bee Like A Iron Box

In Phase 2 We Have Opened 3 Towers That Are 43,44,45 Which All Are Club Moss Facing
          Hope You Find It Valid

could not able to locate 43,44,45 on layout map!!!!!!

Comment

Serious Grievances against Indiabulls Panvel Green
            Posted by Consumer Helper in Consumer Complaints, Real Estate | 1 comment
            Oct 8, 2012

Indiabulls asked me prior to construction. As per payment plan, I was to pay only 10% within 30 days and rest was construction linked. I paid that on time and ;paid about 14% , more than required 10% amount , due to their pressuring emails & letters.Failure of Indiabull to provide documents resulted in me not able to apply for loan for paying forthcoming installments.IndiaBulls sent me welcome letter on 09.06.2012 . Shocking , after only four days, on 13.06.2012, Indiabulls sent me forfeiture letter.
            I had the pleasure of booking an apartment at Indiabulls PANVEL GREEN ( Lucina Land Development Ltd. ) on 14th December 2011. Prior to allotment/booking for the flat, we were repeatedly assured that we shall get all documents required for sanction of ONGC loan immediately. On verbal assurance, we booked the apartment. Details of apartment booked are: 39-604, INDIABULLS GREEN PANVEL, MANOJKUMAR SINGH / ARCHANA SINGH Therefore, in Jan’12 we requested India-Bulls to provide all documents (attached file: LOANhousingONGC.jpg) required for availing attractive organizational housing loan , as was agreed at time of booking. As per payment plan agreed on 14th Dec 2011, I was to pay only 10% within 30 days and rest was construction linked. File 8.jpg attached. I paid that on time and paid about 14% , more than required 10% amount on getting call notices. Unfortunately, India Bull informed on email that they are awaiting approvals ( mail dated 17th Jan12 highlighted in yellow on page 8 in attachment IBREALPASTMAILS.doc ) and therefore can not provide documents. India bulls has not yet provided me any document mandated for loan till date. IndiaBulls has imposed interest on so called outstanding payment. In violation of agreed payment plan , Indiabulls asked me 20% prior to construction .As per payment plan, I was to pay only 10% within 30 days and rest was construction linked. ( File 8.jpg ). I paid that on time and paid about 14% , more than required 10% amount , due to their pressuring emails & letters. Failure of Indiabull to provide documents resulted in me not able to apply for loan for paying forthcoming installments. IndiaBulls sent me welcome letter on 09.06.2012 (WelcomeMKS).
            Shocking , after only four days, on 13.06.2012, Indiabulls sent me forfeiture letter (attached). IndiaBulls has not replied to my recent previous e- mails. Construction of IInd phase (in which my flat is booked)has NOT yet commenced. I was informed at time of booking that construction would start in Feb 2012. In fact , this is not the only case. I have found on net that in past also Indiabulls has pressurized its customers into accepting its unethical terms . May I seek your help on this issue which will win appreciation from many other with similar grievances. REGARDS, Manoj Kumar Singh, DySE , ONGC. C//4/2/4 ONGC Panvel Navi Mumbai.410221 Maharashtra.

Comment

Perhaps vandan can respond to this.since he is from Indiabulls..

Comment

Very Bad Builder
                By: sachinversha | Aug 26, 2011 05:00 AM

I am very disappointed with Indiabulls. I have booked a flat in Indiabulls Green Panvel. Before booking flat i was getting call from Customer care and Sales person everyday and after booking the flat. When i call customer care for my query no one use to pickup the call. And when i call Sale representative then he say that you need to go to our head office to clear your queries. While booking this flat why dint they said that you need to go to Head office which if 40 KM from Panvel to book the flat. There customer care does not pick the call and if somehow they pick up the call then don’t answer my query and just disconnect the call.

There plan for installments always gets changed and no prior intimation for the plan change. they will just send you a letter that you need to pay 6 lakh or 7 Lakh rs in 10 days as their payment plan has got change. 90% of people cannot arrange that much money in just 10 days.

So same has happened with me. and now i want to cancel my booking as i can arrange that much money in just 10 days. But before cancelling it i will have to pay them 2% of total agreement value which is more than 1 Lakh to cancel the booking.

I feel like i made a big mistake to buy a flat in Indiabulls but if you are reading this then you know how they treat their customer.

Comment

Earlier we use to think twice before investing with small builders. But now no builder is to be trusted all are in the same league with only one aim which is to make money and cheat people. Lodha, Indiabulls, Nirmal, Acme etc

Comment

Well one has to be very carefully while investing one's money. I think what will happen over a period of time with increasing consumer awareness is that companies who don't deliver and short change their customers will find it increasingly difficult to operate in the market place and eventually loose out to relatively professionally run ethical companies like TATA Housing,Godrej Properties, Mahindra, Shobha Developers etc.

Bottomline is that companies like Indiabulls will have to shape up or ship out!!!
                    Last edited February 4 2016, 04:38 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

do they really have the CC for phase2 because they are marketing @4999 psqft

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X