This is specifically for India bulls panvel phase 2 - current rate is around 4999 / no floor rise..Please let me know if you think it's good
Read more
347 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by gaurang
    Mr Vandan Indiabulls is the builder and it is their job to get all the approvals in place before they start selling their projects, so normal people here are not going to bother about how and what indiabulls has to do to get all approvals in place and that is right .. If I am paying a inflated rate for buying a property in far flung panvel for 5200 + other charges then the least I would want to do is read your above post ....... sorry for being truthful but thats the way I am ...

likewise, due diligence is required on the part of buyer taking into consideration rate vs risk vs pros and cons of the project and then invest. If investor does not do due diligence, its not indiabulls's fault. They dont sell flats on gun point. I had also visited their office few times but then did not buy it.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with you alpha I too had visited them and didnt buy .. But at times builders hide facts and people get suckered .. I am not saying people should not do due diligence but I guess the builder should be honest which is hardly the case and is very sad ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vandan007
    Dear All,
    We have come up with the 80/20 subvention scheme for our phase I Greens. There are number of apartments available in higher floor for which we are not going to charge the floor rise. Where the average stage of construction is more than 70%. Where 20:80 Scheme Is The Best For Building No 17,19,20 Which Is On Plinth+3 Level

The subvention scheme will be continue till the handover of the individual units. Till the period IBREL will bear the pre EMI amount to IHFL .
    Please find below the offer given for phase I and II. This offer starts from today and valid till 31st March

Phase 1
    Building No 2 to 14
    CLP:-6150+Club+Car Park
    ADF:-5750+Club+Car Park
    20:80:-6150+Club+Car Park

Building 17,19,20
    CLP:-5750+Club+Car Park
    ADF:-5150+Club+Car Park
    20:80:-6150+Club+Car Park

Phase 2
    CLP:-5250+Club+Car Park(1st to 20th Floor)
    ADF:-4400+Club+Car Park(1st to 20th Floor)

CLP:-5450+Club+Car Park(20th To 30th Floor)
    ADF:-4600+Club+Car Park(20th To 30th Floor)

Regards,
    Vandan Mehta
    mehta.vandan@indiabulls.com

Hi Vandan

You have mentioned about subvention scheme.
    "The subvention scheme will be continue till the handover of the individual units. Till the period IBREL will bear the pre EMI amount to IHFL ."

We are NRI customer and booked a flat in Phase II. We booked it under ADF and going for loan with IHFL.
    Are we eligible for the scheme?

"
    CommentQuote
  • rates in india bulls are good but main thing is this project is not at all connected with any local transport system(this project is 8km away from panvel station),no local bus transport system connected yet, so buyers i want to advice you that dont get lured by the ads and publicity system used by IB, investing nearly 1cr in under construction project is highly risky in today's on going scenarios and frauds happening with buyers in various other projects(not ib yet).
    yesterday i visited sales office (panvel),they said our 20:80 scheme is getting over today itself so you have to give me 2 cheque within 2 hrs,at that same moment i left the place and decided to think twice and thrice because no person would make decision of 1cr amount in 2 hrs,i decided to leave it for a day,i called another day and representative said the scheme of 20:80 still going on,i said what the hell is goin on ,why that sales executive was forcing me so much to give him the cheques.
    panvel is still a village type and local people residing there are very lower class so we have to think first of our security as we have to deal wid them in future, local roads highways and station is fully packed by slums ,and being among the fewer middle and upper class in that location puts security of our life and wealth into high danger
    so everybody think 1000 times before investing and it would be better to wait and watch because several new projects are upcoming in panvel after that in bit good prices then ib
    CommentQuote
  • rates in india bulls are good but main thing is this project is not at all connected with any local transport system(this project is 8km away from panvel station),no local bus transport system connected yet, so buyers i want to advice you that dont get lured by the ads and publicity system used by IB, investing nearly 1cr in under construction project is highly risky in today's on going scenarios and frauds happening with buyers in various other projects(not ib yet).
    yesterday i visited sales office (panvel),they said our 20:80 scheme is getting over today itself so you have to give me 2 cheque within 2 hrs,at that same moment i left the place and decided to think twice and thrice because no person would make decision of 1cr amount in 2 hrs,i decided to leave it for a day,i called another day and representative said the scheme of 20:80 still going on,i said what the hell is goin on ,why that sales executive was forcing me so much to give him the cheques.
    panvel is still a village type and local people residing there are very lower class so we have to think first of our security as we have to deal wid them in future, local roads highways and station is fully packed by slums ,and being among the fewer middle and upper class in that location puts security of our life and wealth into high danger
    so everybody think 1000 times before investing and it would be better to wait and watch because several new projects are upcoming in panvel after that in bit good prices then ib
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Is anyone interested in selling a flat in Phase 1?
    CommentQuote
  • I heard from a few friends that they increased the sq ft of the phase #2 flat after people purchased? I believe this had happened in phase #1, now in phase #2 also. Bait and switch policy.
    CommentQuote
  • One of Indiabulls sales person told me yesterday that the digging work has begun and other salesguy says that it will begin in October-November 2013.... !!! A person called Vandan representing himself from Indiabulls is nowhere to be seen now after claiming that all approvals are in place and construction will begin in March-April 2013.
    CommentQuote
  • really?? why are they doing this. they should be honest.
    CommentQuote
  • Guess its too much to expect honesty from the IB sales people... When I booked a flat I was told that the construction of phase 2 would begin in March-April 2013.. Then they conveniently told that it would be November as they would like to begin post monsoon... 2 days back my RM called to ask me my postal address to courier receipts (which are still not delivered) and told me that digging has already began!!!! They are a bunch of liars who could go to any extent to sell a flat!! Interestingly, whenever I have raised a query then begin by saying that "Sir, we are a corporate house...."
    CommentQuote
  • hi

dont belive sales person they are big lier--only till booking they call u sir than after booking who r u ???
    CommentQuote
  • I am still surprised how they cheated everyone..they shouldnt do this at all.
    CommentQuote
  • Phase-I Status (building 1E)

Can any one tell me the status of phase-I construction building number 1E?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I visited INDIA BULLS Panvel property on Saturday. I am interested in 3BHK and was very impressed with the entire layout, Construction which is already underway and the entire township plan. As per the sales person Maulik, most of the flats in phase II are sold and only available options are in higher floors.

Reading this forum, getting an idea that everything is not as rosy as it looks. I am almost on the verge of taking a personal loan in order to complete the 20% payment on 60 days.

Please advice how should I go about it, still not booked with the IB.

Regards,
    Deep
    CommentQuote
  • This project will be the worst effected project in case if proposed airport project is delayed or scraped.

What is the rate they have offered you?
    CommentQuote