hello - please share your thoughts on this project.
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,

I would also like to know more about this project. I believe they are providing possession by March 2013. How is the location of this project and what are the general views?
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody has any idea of the Cost they are charging... Flat config etc
    CommentQuote
  • The builder is quoting Rs 15k psf, 40% loading, Rs 10l for car parking and the usual fare of taxes etc...

I was interested in this project and have a few questions:
    1. Any idea what the rates should be around this locality and how much would be a good price / how much the builder would negotiate to?
    2. Also builder says possession is within 3 months. Any thoughts on that?
    3. Has anybody else also booked in this project?

Thanks in advance...
    CommentQuote
  • Any update?

Guys - Any news on this project? Anybody?
    CommentQuote
  • OK.. I visited the project site twice, once with the broker and once at night. Rates quotes is 15k but I believe he would come down to 14.3k to 14.5k or so.

The good:
    1. Very close proximity to the BKC, airport and the WE highway
    2. Ready possession (almost, as OC will only come around July / Aug), hence no risk of possession.
    3. Good quality construction, typical Runwal quality, which is very good..
    4. Very well ventilated flats (better than what I have seen amongst builders), efficient use of space (hall, bedrooms are big, WC and kitchens are small)
    5. Relatively good pricing, for Santacruz (E)
    6. Low running costs (Rs 3.5 psf maintenance per month, which is excellent)

The bad (and ugly):
    1. The proximity to the airport makes it extremely noisy. Those thinking about booking here, please visit the site around 9pm and stand on the road and hear the jet engines scream by.. It is unbearable. Also being close to the airport, you would get the pollution (my friends who stayed in Santa cruz (E) in the path of flight complained of getting sooth when cleaning their houses.. This is for flats facing North
    2. Extremely bad locality... There are SRA buildings barely a few feet to the East (those living in the East facing tower would be staring at the SRA neighbours)..
    3. If you go around the building to the South, there is another SRA building, this time at a slightly more distance, however the SRA buildisngs are tall (7 stories) and unless you stay above the 9th floor, you shall have the SRAs as your neighbours... The SRA kids (barely 3years old) were swearing the choicest abuses amongst each other.. The women sit on the street.
    4. To the west of the building, there are tons of slums (not SRAs). These may be evicted in the future, but again, no guarantee..
    5. Very bad approach road (Currently). Agent mentions another road may be constructed 2+ years down the line. Loafers sit / stand on the street in evening / night.
    6. No external amenities... No gym, common area, etc.. Not even a small area for kids to play.. just SRA and slums around the building :(
    7. Very high loading, considering that there is no common area, play area, etc. Loading is 40% on saleable area (approx 70% on carpet). High parking rates too (Rs. 10L)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SAS2014
    OK.. I visited the project site twice, once with the broker and once at night. Rates quotes is 15k but I believe he would come down to 14.3k to 14.5k or so.

The good:
    1. Very close proximity to the BKC, airport and the WE highway
    2. Ready possession (almost, as OC will only come around July / Aug), hence no risk of possession.
    3. Good quality construction, typical Runwal quality, which is very good..
    4. Very well ventilated flats (better than what I have seen amongst builders), efficient use of space (hall, bedrooms are big, WC and kitchens are small)
    5. Relatively good pricing, for Santacruz (E)
    6. Low running costs (Rs 3.5 psf maintenance per month, which is excellent)

The bad (and ugly):
    1. The proximity to the airport makes it extremely noisy. Those thinking about booking here, please visit the site around 9pm and stand on the road and hear the jet engines scream by.. It is unbearable. Also being close to the airport, you would get the pollution (my friends who stayed in Santa cruz (E) in the path of flight complained of getting sooth when cleaning their houses.. This is for flats facing North
    2. Extremely bad locality... There are SRA buildings barely a few feet to the East (those living in the East facing tower would be staring at the SRA neighbours)..
    3. If you go around the building to the South, there is another SRA building, this time at a slightly more distance, however the SRA buildisngs are tall (7 stories) and unless you stay above the 9th floor, you shall have the SRAs as your neighbours... The SRA kids (barely 3years old) were swearing the choicest abuses amongst each other.. The women sit on the street.
    4. To the west of the building, there are tons of slums (not SRAs). These may be evicted in the future, but again, no guarantee..
    5. Very bad approach road (Currently). Agent mentions another road may be constructed 2+ years down the line. Loafers sit / stand on the street in evening / night.
    6. No external amenities... No gym, common area, etc.. Not even a small area for kids to play.. just SRA and slums around the building :(
    7. Very high loading, considering that there is no common area, play area, etc. Loading is 40% on saleable area (approx 70% on carpet). High parking rates too (Rs. 10L)

excellent synopsis of the property SAS.. confirms my fears about the location!
    CommentQuote