Last updated: December 27 2012
22 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : 2 BHK For Rent, 50K, Worli, Mumbai : Suggestions

Originally posted by chirag09 View Post
    Dear all

Thanks a lot for your suggestions. Managed to visit few of the sites suggested on the western side. I have realized that Bandra is definitely out of budget, even if a 2 BHK is available for around 55k, the building/flat are in v poor condition.

However I quiet liked Andheri. Saw multiple flats in 40-45k range, many of which have fairly new construction. The area near by seemed nice as well. And there is Andheri Sport Complex, which can perhaps take care of sports needs. However am vary of the travelling time. Went on Christmas day, so managed to reaach on 30-35 mins, but am dreading the state on a normal peak traffic hour

Any thoughts ?

Also, would any of you have contact numbers of good brokers in that area.. ?

Thanks
    Andheri to Worli commute can take over 1.5hrs in peak time and if there is an accident on WEH then you can easily double it up.

Also during rainy season you will find this commute extra painful (add another 30-40mins).

You can try train commuting it would save time but drain energy

I think your best chance would to increase budget slightly and check Lower Parel
    Last edited December 27 2012, 12:00 PM.

Comment

From Andheri to Worli - one can go by local train...or a/c BEST bus...commute will be abt 80-90 minutes each way...

Comment

not worth commuting 80-90 minutes even if the bus has A/C. moreover the frequency of the a/c bus is not as good as the regular buses.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X