Has anyone heard of Acme Hills project in Goregoan East, near film city.

I hear they are taking bookings under soft launch. Any idea of rates? Area payment terms?
Read more
17 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
    Any details on location or flat sizes would be helpful as well. Is Goregaon east a good location from an investment point of view? I dont have too much idea of this area but i would be interested in a time frame of 5+ years from an investment point of view
    CommentQuote
  • Goregaon East is as have hot spot and is a good investment destination. But I would stay away from Acme projects given their history
    CommentQuote
  • +1
    CommentQuote
  • goregaon east could be a good location, but do research well about acme before investing.

You may check status of other projects on other forums.
    CommentQuote
  • goregoan is a great location...excellent buiilders in the area, many others to choose from.
    CommentQuote
  • The project is on since 2005 wont finish till 2050 as per their record.
    CommentQuote
  • there is another omkar project adjoining it, both are SRAs you can check that also.
    CommentQuote
  • heard, they will be launching it in Apr-2014
    CommentQuote
  • This project is undergoing serious troubles since nearly 6-7 years now. Expect it to be completed in 2025 if at all..
    CommentQuote
  • Hello kewalkumar;
    As you aretelling about their record, can you please share with us your experience with them so everyone aware about it.As you aretelling about their record, can you please share with us your experience with them so everyone aware about it.
    CommentQuote
  • I got a email for this project as a special offering on dasera

ACME HOUSING

Presence
    SPECIAL OFFERING ON DASERA
    PRE-LAUNCHING
    A New Residential Project at Goregaon (E)
    SPACIOUS 1, 2, & 3 BHK Homes
    in 4 acres of Land Parcel
    Grab the BEST INVENTORY available with ATTRACTIVE RATE
    1 BHK – 75 Lac Onward & 2 BHK – 99 Lac Onward
    CommentQuote
  • Looks like an SRA project from Acme. Invest and get stuck for years together !
    With this pricing unfortunately many people waiting on sidelines for attractive rates, are going to get stuck .. Not knowing that SRA can take ages.. Apart from that Acme itself is known to take ages to complete a building.. See Acme Ozone in kandivali.. People stuck since last 5-6 yrs and still 2-3 yrs away from possession !
    CommentQuote
  • New to Mumbai....Can anyone comment about future connectivity of this area.

Will the Kandivali - Andheri metro pass through filmcity road?
    CommentQuote
  • hI, zefson;

See the attached cost sheet. Visited the site on 14th Dec.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks pratiksandhy; for the info.

Are you considering to buy here at this point? Can you share few positives of the area or your outlook over 5 years in terms of appreciation.
    CommentQuote