Hi,

My husband and I are moving back to Mumbai after being in Blore for 2 yrs. He would be working at Nariman Point and I would be working at Thane. We have a 2 BHK at Oshiwara, and we are planning to sell it off and purchase a property which would be between both our offices. Earlier (2 yrs back) it used to take me around 3-4 hrs daily to travel between Oshiwara and Thane and back, hence I don't think its a long term viable option. Also I am sure it is going to take 3 hrs+ daily for my husband to travel to Nariman Point and back.

We were thinking of Wadala or Chembur and wanted to understand if there are any other suggested locations where we could look at an apartment in the range of 2-2.5 cr, and the travel time can be cut down to 2 hrs a day (1 hr each side). We were hoping for a relatively new project and don't mind waiting for 6-8 months for completion. Also if possible we were also wondering whether a 3 BHK would be possible under such a scenario (wishful thinking!).

Any suggestions please?
Read more
19 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • please let us know how you find the location - thanks !
    CommentQuote
  • Honest opinion, Navi Mumbai is way better than any Mulunds or Thanes...
    CommentQuote
  • If you are sure about the central suburbs, then try KanjurMarg East and West.
    CommentQuote
  • can't agree more..at some point it will be but for now lot of activity around mulund/thane.

Originally Posted by ngokhale
    Honest opinion, Navi Mumbai is way better than any Mulunds or Thanes...
    CommentQuote